Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters (6154 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Kingzy4real: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
I am deeply in love with my wife's sister. She love me too. The feeling is too much to be controlled. Sometimes i consider taking her as second wife but i dont know if culture will permit that.........

My love for my sister's wife began 11years ago when i never married my wife. Things happened so fast that the girl got married to another man because am not financially ready, I asked her to go ahead with the marriage .

1year later i made money and fall in love with her sister who is now my wife. Throughout the years i dated my ex (my wife's sister) i never had sexual intercourse with her.

Fastfoward recently, my wife's sister was sent packing after she caught her husband with a woman, the altercation got heated that she was asked to live.

Now i am being faced with the worst nightmare, a nightmare of finding myself in a trance of loving my ex, who is my sister's wife by blood.

I am now suffering depression, i pushed this girl to marry a wrong guy because i thought i will not make it too early enough.

Allowing this girl to go the second time is what i can not think of, betraying my wife is the least thing on my mind too.

I can convince my wife to marry her sister but how will people feel? what does tradition says about it?

Please someone talk to me before i commit suicide and end this once and for all !!
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by ab1x: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Go and commit suicide. Olojukokoro

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by uniqueboi1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
In oshiomhole's voice...
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by donbachi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
U better kill and bury dat feelings,before it burys u.

13 Likes

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by 2dice01: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
The name LOVE have suffer severely

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Bombastically00(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Greediness they do u..... after pu**y na still pu**y Wetin u wan gain if u marry her and destroy their family chaincry

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
ab1x:
Go and commit suicide. Olojukokoro
do some people even think before they talk? Go back to the zoo, you don't seem human

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Dogalmighty17: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please proceed with the suicide. Or you want me to furnish you with details on how to go about it?

5 Likes

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingzy4real:
I am deeply in love with my wife's sister. She love me too. The feeling is too much to be controlled. Sometimes i consider taking her as second wife but i dont know if culture will permit that.........

My love for my sister's wife began 11years ago when i never married my wife. Things happened so fast that the girl got married to another man because am not financially ready, I asked her to go ahead with the marriage .

1year later i made money and fall in love with her sister who is now my wife. Throughout the years i dated my ex (my wife's sister) i never had sexual intercourse with her.

Fastfoward recently, my wife's sister was sent packing after she caught her husband with a woman, the altercation got heated that she was asked to live.

Now i am being faced with the worst nightmare, a nightmare of finding myself in a trance of loving my ex, who is my sister's wife by blood.

I am now suffering depression, i pushed this girl to marry a wrong guy because i thought i will not make it too early enough.

Allowing this girl to go the second time is what i can not think of, betraying my wife is the least thing on my mind too.

I can convince my wife to marry her sister but how will people feel? what does tradition says about it?

Please someone talk to me before i commit suicide and end this once and for all !!
i understand how you feel dear but some decisions we make in life it may be too late to correct them. Now you are in the middle of hurting your current wife and following your heart. I think you should talk to your wife about this..

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Only if you believe you typed nonsense,,,,,,,

Call somebody to read what you typed to you,,,,,,,,,

Werey you love your wife sister,,,

Very soon you go say yaa wife mother look sexy,,,,

After dat you will still come here to say your daughter matures early and she's disturbing your emotions,,,,

Eleribuu,,,,,tongue

Alainilakai,,tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Kingzy4real: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i understand how you feel dear but some decisions we make in life it may be too late to correct them. Now you are in the middle of hurting your current wife and following your heart. I think you should talk to your wife about this..

Thank you for your advice. I am deeply grateful and prays i come out of this.....
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
I think the op is mentally unstable. Love kee u there
Kingzy4real:
[s]I am deeply in love with my wife's sister. She love me too. The feeling is too much to be controlled. Sometimes i consider taking her as second wife but i dont know if culture will permit that.........[/s]

Fastfoward recently, my wife's sister was sent packing after she caught her husband with a woman, - why are you flipping the truth? the altercation got heated that she was asked to live.

[s]I am now suffering depression, i pushed this girl to marry a wrong guy because i thought i will not make it too early enough.[/s]

[s]I can convince my wife to marry her sister[/s] but how will people feel? what does tradition says about it?

[s]Please someone talk to me before i commit suicide and end this once and for all !![/s] - Do yourself a favor, GO AND DIE.

5 Likes

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by ab1x: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
IntersexSherry:
do some people even think before they talk? Go back to the zoo, you don't seem human

He deserves the reply he got. He is just being lustful and nothing more. You are the one that deserves to be in the zoo.

9 Likes

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by slickbak(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Post your wife's sister's whtsapp numbr to my email.

I'll solve the matter.
If u see prxck I'll give her
U will not like again

Focus on your marriage. He Goat. Add the shameless yourself.

6 Likes

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by slickbak(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
ab1x:

He deserves the reply he got. He is just being lustful and nothing more. You are the one that deserves to be in the zoo.

Thank you. He only loves himself

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Godfullsam(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
2dice01:
The name LOVE have suffer severely

I am telling you.

Even Lust is now Love to some myopic people
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Godfullsam(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
@ OP you said you can convince your wife to marry her sister

how possible is that?!

It is very obvious you are not OK.

5 Likes

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Diamond23(f): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingzy4real:

You are lusting after her cux u never had the chance to eat her punna when both of you were dating.pls stop confusing lust nd love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Kingzy4real: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]Even Lust is now Love to some myopic people[/s]

This is not lust, you can not lust for someone after 11years ..... you cant lust for someone you have seen her unclothedness but decided never to sleep or touch her. I have integrity.... Pray never tobe intoxicated by things you can never control.... Life is really unfair anyway
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Vexaf: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
weyrey
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by sylve11: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
@ op, doing two sisters is not what you should try. Should i say i am talking from experience? Kill that feeling @ op if you truly care about your love ones. You will be in your own home and not call it a home at the long run. I don talk finish sha. sad cool
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by crossfm: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
What we should be talking about is how to contribute money for the wedding.

We must also make budget for his burial, because I know he will surely die young.

Just tell us you want to have sex.mind you,the thing go taya you after just one mouth.

Lover boy.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by WrittyWritter(f): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Did is wat happens wen u marry because u re ready and not 4 luv...u never loved ur wife she was just ur second choice..ur wife will never accept..better kill d luv or u will destroy ur wife's family
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by adebankole74596: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
:He deserves the rejoinder he got. He is just being appetence and Anything more. You are the two that deserves to be in the park.Thank you. He only loves himself
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by benqo01(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
If u are ready to die......let it be an honourable death and not by pussy.
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Ayo2004: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
So your sister-in-law husband sent her packing because he cheated....it is their that guy is Lucifer himself or u are giving us cock and bull story grin

And u can convince your wife to marry her sister?u think u are in the 12th century abi grin

5 Likes

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by mejai(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
#beattheop
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by greatme2good(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wait, is your wife aware you once dated her sister? Answer this then I will know where to start advising you from.
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Kingzy4real: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
greatme2good:
Wait, is your wife aware you once dated her sister? Answer this then I will know where to start advising you from.

She was aware of the whole episode. But the recent feelings and come back love is what am scared to open up for
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by braimeddy: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
You really need to go for a medical check up. Something is really wrong with you upstairs

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Canvass: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bros, yes you are in trouble. You refused to grow up. As a man you are thinking with your heart and not your brain. What's in the past remains there. Grow up and stop pitying yourself and your dumb first love.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Your feeling is normal but discipline is important go get shovel and bury that feeling but you can do away runs if it makes you feel better grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Most Hated Female Nlder Spotted - PHOTO / A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. / If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.