Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. (6155 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am / What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love (2) (3) (4)

A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Shedking(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2021
The lady who upon seeing her long time friend who she lost contact with insane decided to take full care of him till he was cured of the madness.

Rumors has it that they're now planning a family..

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Shedking(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2021
More photos

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Shedking(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
What a nice transfiguration

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
She tried sha,only a woman can show love and care like this,if it's a man now he'll pretend as if he has never met her in his entire life.He has really transformed, imagine if this one starts cheating on her later,no be high way to the grave be that?I hope the sacrifice is worth it sha. Hmm let me come and be going before dem nairaland small amateur pricked boys call me bitter.

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
If she's still single,then she should start jubilating because the God wey she dey serve don use style pick her calls undecided

And as for the commenter for my up,what do you mean by such help can only come from the female gender undecided. Those pregnant mad women wey dey litter over Warri,no be men dey poison dem with those big belle via lashing undecided. Abi will you still say that isn't help lipsrsealed

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Nyascobar1414: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
She tried sha,only a woman can show love and care like this,if it's a man now he'll pretend as if he has never met her in his entire life.He has really transformed, imagine if this one starts cheating on her later,no be high way to the grave be that?I hope the sacrifice is worth it sha. Hmm let me come and be going before dem nairaland small boys call me bitter.

Mama go and marry...

Your peace of mind awaits you
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Candidlady: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
She tried sha,only a woman can show love and care like this,if it's a man now he'll pretend as if he has never met her in his entire life.He has really transformed, imagine if this one starts cheating on her later,no be high way to the grave be that?I hope the sacrifice is worth it sha. Hmm let me come and be going before dem nairaland small boys call me bitter.

i disagree with you on this! There are men out there that will stick with you come rain come shine...

am a living testimony! When drugs nearly ran me mad

bitter leaf
bitter kola
bitter lemon
yoyo bitter
action bitter
alomo bitter

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Nonexisting: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2021
I was enjoying the pix until I saw the last one. Anything pastor irritates me. On the other hand, what the vaginarian did is very commendable.

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by illicit(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Wow
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Shedking(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
More

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by KingDash: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
everybody fine... na money remain

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by kennykruzmason: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
She worked hard to help the man
Physically and spiritually

See transformation
Na only God fit do am

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by alpharoyalty: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
this is true love.
the kind of love of love that Jesus preached

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by FreeSpirited: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
May be na the guyman disvirgined her before singing kolomental.
Meanwhile, this can never ever ever be a Nigerian gal

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Blake755: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very commendable
The future is female for this one oo

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by mediainc: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Quite an Angel.

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by AngelHoly(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
What's the name of the movie

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by superemmy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wow. She is a rare Specimen. No Nigerian Girl can do this for any sane person, talk more of insane.

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by lkillbrokehoes: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
She really did a great job, I swear! Nigerian girls will never do something like this, never!

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by fattprince(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
She tried sha,only a woman can show love and care like this,if it's a man now he'll pretend as if he has never met her in his entire life.He has really transformed, imagine if this one starts cheating on her later,no be high way to the grave be that?I hope the sacrifice is worth it sha. Hmm let me come and be going before dem nairaland small amateur pricked boys call me bitter.
But ma'am. I want to ask a question. What if she decides to cheat on him later too, what will happen? Or you don't think there's a possibility. Though I'm happy for them and less I forget this happened around 2019 or earlier sef.
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by humilitypays(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
So touching cry cry
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Ulunne777(f): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
The guy later died last year.
It was here on nl

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Conner44: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She really did a great job, I swear! Nigerian girls will never do something like this, never!

They will go and do thanksgiving about dodging a very huge bullet grin
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Conner44:

They will go and do thanksgiving about dodging a very huge bullet grin
Nigerian girls will rather die than help a man like that, they will rather die.

I'm glad we still have wonderful African women that do care for the welfare of others.
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by slawormiir: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

. it is arrangee...
Everything na fake nowadays

I don't believe in anything I see on the internet
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Damn
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
fattprince:

But ma'am. I want to ask a question. What if she decides to cheat on him later too, what will happen? Or you don't think there's a possibility. Though I'm happy for them and less I forget this happened around 2019 or earlier sef.
Women hardly cheat,it's almost an impossible thing for a woman to cheat on someone she truly loves which is what we are seeing here
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Double0h7(f): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ulunne777:
The guy later died last year.
It was here on nl

No way... I wish I could locate that thread, what happened to him?

Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Gibman: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
How is it true
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Lamasta(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Love is beautiful cool
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by Nicepoker(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kenya or SA. This can't happen in Nigeria. God forbid.
Re: A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. by liveyourlife007(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

. it is arrangee...
Everything na fake nowadays

I don't believe in anything I see on the internet
Weed dey affect your brain true true
'You know nothing Jon snow'

I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me? / As A Man Don't Ever Try This In Your Life. Never! (photo) / 35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened