Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters (6160 Views)

Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Shortyy(f): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
SMH men.
You don't know what you have till you lose it.
"I'm not good for you", " I'm not financially ready for this".
Now see it. cry
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by PureGoldh(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
What's the title of dx movie? undecided
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by MrCork: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingzy4real:
I am deeply in love with my wife's sister. She love me too. The feeling is too much to be controlled. Sometimes i consider taking her as second wife but i dont know if culture will permit that.........

My love for my sister's wife began 11years ago when i never married my wife. Things happened so fast that the girl got married to another man because am not financially ready, I asked her to go ahead with the marriage .

1year later i made money and fall in love with her sister who is now my wife. Throughout the years i dated my ex (my wife's sister) i never had sexual intercourse with her.

Fastfoward recently, my wife's sister was sent packing after she caught her husband with a woman, the altercation got heated that she was asked to live.

Now i am being faced with the worst nightmare, a nightmare of finding myself in a trance of loving my ex, who is my sister's wife by blood.

I am now suffering depression, i pushed this girl to marry a wrong guy because i thought i will not make it too early enough.

Allowing this girl to go the second time is what i can not think of, betraying my wife is the least thing on my mind too.

I can convince my wife to marry her sister but how will people feel? what does tradition says about it?

Please someone talk to me before i commit suicide and end this once and for all !!

is she lightskin? angry
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Franktom247(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
The things we read here na wa ooo Better go and price casket cos if i were your wife you me and her will be needing it
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by stanliwise(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingzy4real:
I am deeply in love with my wife's sister. She love me too. The feeling is too much to be controlled. Sometimes i consider taking her as second wife but i dont know if culture will permit that.........

My love for my sister's wife began 11years ago when i never married my wife. Things happened so fast that the girl got married to another man because am not financially ready, I asked her to go ahead with the marriage .

1year later i made money and fall in love with her sister who is now my wife. Throughout the years i dated my ex (my wife's sister) i never had sexual intercourse with her.

Fastfoward recently, my wife's sister was sent packing after she caught her husband with a woman, the altercation got heated that she was asked to live.

Now i am being faced with the worst nightmare, a nightmare of finding myself in a trance of loving my ex, who is my sister's wife by blood.

I am now suffering depression, i pushed this girl to marry a wrong guy because i thought i will not make it too early enough.

Allowing this girl to go the second time is what i can not think of, betraying my wife is the least thing on my mind too.

I can convince my wife to marry her sister but how will people feel? what does tradition says about it?

Please someone talk to me before i commit suicide and end this once and for all !!
You are stupid for saying you push her to marry the wrong man. No apologies

Please please and please, act responsibly, let your sister wife move out and go far away. She is not welcomed around you.

Moreso this sounds like a sponsored post
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Emmypure: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
oga commit suicide asap
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by VanDerWaalforces: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hello Sir. I want to remind you that in life, You can't have everything you want. The earlier you realize this, the better. Kill and bury this devilish feelings and move on.
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingzy4real:

thunder faya you there
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Blackmann001: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingzy4real:

Thank you for your advice. I am deeply grateful and prays i come out of this.....

U only responded to wot u want to hear....

Feels like ur decision is concluded....
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Uzomacharles: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Shortyy:
SMH men. You don't know what you have till you lose it. "I'm not good for you", " I'm not financially ready for this". Now see it. cry
If she wise she for wait..
how u see am?
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Bennysam: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingzy4real:

You're stupid simple, if your have feeling for your brother how will you feel if you find out? Respect yourself young man before it get worst
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Dayoebe(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Kingzy4real:
I am deeply in love with my wife's sister

Please go ahead with the suicide.
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Kingsteve(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Kingzy4real:

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by TimeTraveler369: 3:55am On Oct 13, 2020
Kingzy4real:

Sex hormones driving you unreasonably nuts.

Once the build up of the sex hormones are distilled into embarrassing episodes or find channel of output through incestual cohabitatiion, then your brain will reset to a state of sensibility, without which you will be considered a social misnorm.

But my question to you is; Are you stupid?
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by kinkybabie11(f): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2020
Some times,I wonder how some people think.
Did you even put yourself in your wife’s shoes?
Nawa oo
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Happyfela(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Please Can this stupid fantasy threads opened for whatsoever Reasons be stopped. Only sensible topics biko
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by CArt(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Kingzy4real:

Rush to the Ghanaian Pastor that shaves ladies pvssy for cleansing.
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by femi4: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2020
Super story
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Tonto30(f): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Love indeed undecided
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Kingzy4real:

Oponu
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Robertgreene1(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2020
interesting....
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Countersam(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Kingzy4real:

The only help you need is deliverance

Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by ibechris(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2020
He even wants to commit suicide...

U want to die because of another women who is not ur wife. Guy,u have a problem indeed.

Die now make we know how many we go remain for this country.
Re: HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters by Lightangel65: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Have a threesomee

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Most Hated Female Nlder Spotted - PHOTO / I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.