Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car (80369 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Hangulsaram: 2:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Okay 20-24, fine but 25-30, what is 7m? Na waooo
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by AGBAJE33: 4:23am On Oct 13, 2020
nonesense talk
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by authenticman(m): 5:43am On Oct 13, 2020
So invariably what he is saying is if my father is, say a Commissioner or Minister and I drive around in a N7m ride, I'm seen as clean but if my father was a nobody then am automatically a suspect. This life no balance at all....the poor are constantly profiled while the thieving politicians and civil servants remain untouchable

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by dukeprince50: 5:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

Some you in a bid to sound contrarian sound very stoopid!

- A 20 year old lad is working remotely for foreign companies and is being paid in dollars meanwhile his living expenses are in naira.

- A 20 year old boy just graduated from a private university, did his NYSC and works in a reputable company.

- A 20 year old dude who learnt programming from say 13 begins to work with top software engineering firms and earns good money.

Is it now a crime to be young and successful? When did it become a crime to own a car of 7M or even 10 in one's 20s? Is driving a car of 7M+ the sole right of 50+? Is it a crime to be focused, diligent and hard work? Is it a crime to enjoy the fruits of one's labour?

I repeat, some of you are envy-filled, devilish, demonic inspired and cretinous fvcktards. Just like your fellow demon called Dukeprince50.
u are doing a great job being stupid
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by numericalguy(m): 5:56am On Oct 13, 2020
daddytime:

For your mind now, you be Einstein, and I be Yahoo boy.

The #EndFraud, in my comment is to encourage Yahoo Yahoo because Yahoo Yahoo has a different meaning to you other than fraud.

You seem worse than the moronic subject of this thread in your reasoning I must confess.

SMH

You could have passed your message without sharing your gutter nature.

You mentioned fraud but specifically refused to mention YahooYahoo. Gboys and YahooPlus.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Origin(f): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Then arrest their parents whole stole public funds to give them such largese....

Or is it only yahoo boys that are driving N7m cars.

What about thoae with private jets how many you fon catch.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Regcode: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Is a suspicious for Police, SARS or EFCC officer to own more than what his salary can get for him.

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by IamWonderful: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2020
VictorRomanov:

Please explain how he is right.
A chartered accountant with salary of #200k when do I gather 7 million to buy just a car even someone that was collecting 475k couldn't afford a car of 7 million.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by shevon: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2020
So, if I can afford to buy my 20 year old son a N7m car, I should not because a backward thinking homosapien like this was allowed into the police force?
What if the 20 year old was an entrepreneur who started young, or inherited the wealth from a dead parent or relative, he shouldn't spend it because the government has made it hard for his age cadre to make money and live comfortably?
Are there no other means through which one can be investigated without, out of mere suspicion, stopping the person in the middle of the road and start harassing them? So, is it part of your training to just spot a laptop or iphone, declare one a fraudster and demand money otherwise you arrest and detain (even go as far as beating or some times killing) the person?
I have noticed the reasonable ones among these lot don't stand on the road and suspect every 20 to 30 year old, so those ones that do, do they use a different training manual from the one they use for the right thinking members of the group?
By the way, why dem no ask the bastard questions for the TV program sef? (I no even know why I come dey vex as I read this post sef angry )

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Something dey worry you gaaaan, I don't blame you, your ain't a Nigerian so....

ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by supercase1(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

imagine this liar.

Imagine you that spend all your life playing bet naija, blogging fake news, wanting to travel to canada and putting 1500 in CASH EMPIRE, a money doubling scam is claiming rich.

I have never seen any rich person engage in useless like you do.

Why do poor people like claiming they are rich on nairaland.

continueing changing your imaginary cars.
are u done now cheesy I wouldn't have answered you because I don't wrestle pigs in a mud.but let me clarify some of the lame shots you fired cheesy
If you think that it's only broke a guys are on NL you must be the biggest fool in your family. grin even most monickers you see today, are handled by politicians and big bussiness men,but you will never know their their identity.NL is a platform to connect with other Nigerians and I think it's one of its kind hence that's why we prefer it.now don't get it twisted and get these key facts into your dull brain.
*I make money from multiple bussiness sources I operate and manage.you see, as a young and fairly rich guy, I can't behave like an 80yr old man,hence I play around and relax while monitoring my various bussinesses.
*I play gamble for fun of it
now idiot,do you know I still make profits from gambling with just 100 naira change and make money cheesy it would amaze dull heads like you that I make money from Bet9ja while people loses.i know u wouldn't understand it but it's beyond your comprehending abilities ok no need to tell you.
*I am a fairly successful blogger
part of my bussiness investments and money money sources includes blogging and app development.broke dogs like you don't know how much I make from these online investments.i have apps on playstore and a successful blog that generates 6 figures for me in profit.
*as for the CASH EMPIRE scheme let me also clarify that.i know poverty stricken fellows will quickly jump into conclusion calling it a scam.but while I called it off was that I wanted it to be more like a lottery scheme.you see,I was in contact with the Nigerian lottery commission and other foreign gaming agencies on how to to license it and make it more affordable and easy for the average Nigerian to participate.
but the charges for registration where ridiculously high and also the cause of adverts and so many others.hence I suspended it.some people even participated but they got their money refunded back to them.i stopped cash empire on it's tracks before it becomes popular and trend ok.you must be a slowpoke(slowpoke) to think that it's on NL posts I would advertise my money scheme if it worked out u would had seen the advert on NTA and AIT but no cheesy I got other commitments and better investment s and I don't think I would go back to that scheme too because it accreditation process is rediculous.although I have a car I still have a bicycle,play video games,jog and participate in so many other activities that I like maybe I will stop some when I get married but for now money is my girlfriend and I am not sex starved.
now I think I have explained enough.you see,it's not everyone active on NL is a poor fellow and mind you,if you continue with this wretched mentality of yours, poverty would be your soulmate.
now have a nice day.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by amuwo1980: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2020
See aboki reasoning, what of your aboki brothers who have so much wealth without any verifiable source of livelihood, Nigerian security architecture is designed to keep abokis and there world view in power in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Spectaclesawe25: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
It doesn't raise suspicious for bullion van to enter someone's house Oga we re still in love with our oppressors we ain't ready yet

Nigeria as a country has failed her people, must people protest for erring trigger happy officers to be publicly brought to book.... How do you keep watching innocent lives being lost to the activities of this drunk and useless officers, you kill the hope of a family, arrest criminals and charge them to court, but instead they check your account balance and ask for exorbitant amount or kill you and dumb your body into the river and claim you were killed by cultist.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by handiriwamadi(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car
If you are an intelligent officer, you suppose to know the right thing to do. arrest the person, take him to the station. then investigate him if he is guilty, prosecute him. not to tell the person to transfer money to your account or you kill him. now the question is, who is the criminal? you are supposed to respect human rights while carrying out your duties as law enforcement officers. are they really enforcing the law the way it should be? our constitution never said that our law enforcement agencies are above the law. but some of them think they are above the law when they put on their uniform and hold gun. but they should remember that they won't wear uniform and hold gun forever.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by v2: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2020
This guy no well. When the police stop me and a friend while in a bus, they searched the pockets of all the occupants in the bus without asking any questions. While searching my pocket, the policeman said by pointing at one of my phones that " I want to see this phone". Which profiling is he now talking about? I simply told the police man that he will have to take me to the station. Myself and my friend sat at the road pavement waiting for them to attend to us while the bus conveying us left. Of the four policemen, one was the most reasonable and asked that we be allowed to go when we started engaging them in a civilized manner. Both of us married with children, with good jobs and also tax payers. It is good he is retired with his line of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by ajl: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2020
I once ran into a Nigerian freelancer on one of the freelancing platforms who has earned over $100k. If this uneducated officer ran into him and see his page, he would have assumed he is into yahoo yahoo. Even if eight out ten Nigerian youths are involved in online fraud, that still doesn't justify you to go on the street asking youths to open their Facebook page. Are we in North Korea or under the control of islamists in Afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Ishilove: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2020
naptu2:

Didn't you hear what M.D. Abubakar said in 2007?

There was a new police commissioner and new governor in Lagos in 2007. Suddenly people just discovered that innocent girls were being arrested on the streets of Lagos at night. Some people said that the governor was responsible and that he was trying to impose sharia on Lagos. The governor said that he never ordered the arrest of anyone and he was trying to find out who was behind the arrests. Well, I found out who was behind the arrest.

The new police commissioner, Mohammed Dikko Abubakar, justified the arrest. He asked, "What were they doing in Ikoyi and Victoria Island at night?" He then concluded that the women were prostitutes.

I was shocked. When did it become a crime to be in Ikoyi and Victoria Island at night? Those women were innocent and they were eventually freed by the courts, but they had already suffered in the hands of the police.

Yet that same M.D. Abubakar later became the inspector general of police!

There are people of similar mindset in the police.
I have lost all hope in Nigeria. ALL
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Idonije8(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

all these your made up lies.

how many millions have you made?
lol funny I’m still following her on ig she is currently in Germany I know her very well for security reasons I won’t show anyone of the lady!
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by lucky4west: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2020
see poverty minded illiterate, so riches is now restricted to a specific age bracket i feel so sorry for such a low minded individual
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by darelar(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2020
BennyDGreat:
That someone drives a car automatically means it belongs to him or her?

Does that mean a young executive can't be given an official car?

What about organisations that give staff access to car loans?

Yes you're correct but the simple truth is that your appearance, approach and your ability to defend yourself without thinking twice. I was only stopped by SARS once while driving from Niger Delta to Ogun State. I obey him and he ask me open my booth and I did. He asked what's in my bag and I told him. He ask for my Android phone and I gave it to him and he instruct me to open it which I did because I don't have any hidden things. He check it and ask me if am an Engineer and I said yes. He gave me back my phone and said anything for me your boy's and I jokingly reply him that "but I don't have boy's here." How can officers like you be my boys and he smiled and I told him that my car has issued on the road and I just fixed it at warri so I don't have extra money and he wish me journey Mercy. My point is that most of the SARS were just looking for ways to make money but your first appearance attract them.

Second experience is on my way to Akure from Benin, we were stopped and order all the guys to come down. I was seating at the back seat of a Siena car and about 4 guys came down and when am about to, the officer I should seat back and the other passengers was surprised because I have Beard too but well maintained and I just look calm.

Although they always over react just to make money at all cause. I pray that the reformed should be like the CTU unit. They're one of the best police department to me.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Fvcknames: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2020
FarahAideed:
It's called profiling...Every Human being is a born profiler , profiling is our most inate defense mechanism as humans , we profile every thing from sound , to light , to clouds to even our parents before we make our next moves
You need to know how smart this sounds to me. It's probably because I'm high.
This is simply how the brain works. There are to many things in the world for the brain to simply start processing one by one. It has to work with clumping groups of things in classes and assigning characteristics to these classes. This makes the universe easier to understand when in fact lots of things actually occur along a spectrum.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by daddytime(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
numericalguy:

You could have passed your message without sharing your gutter nature.

You mentioned fraud but specifically refused to mention YahooYahoo. Gboys and YahooPlus.

[/s]

People who know and follow me will smile and shake their heads at your ignorance.

Find time to go through my posts.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by tomdon(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Dumb and criminal illiterate.
In as much as I am against Yahoo boys, it is not SARSjob to harass random people and go through their phone and social media accounts.
You need warrant to check someone's phone.

It would have been better if these criminals only search phones but their main aim is to
rob their victims under the threat of gun.
Merely having 3 different banking apps may lead to threats and extortion.

If they check this man's account, they would likely find millions in proceed of crimes
and bribes from the so-called criminals he is supposedly fighting.

In fact you really hit the nail on the head.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by fineboynl(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2020
this are the product why SARS is causing problems up and down.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by fineboynl(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2020
if they harass small boys driving 7m cars only it would have been better. but they harass people using iPhone. they harass people that dress neat. they harass people in bus and hatras people using legs to trek.

he is lying and simply not saying the truth.

the reason for the harrasment is extortion. criminals and theives
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Starmilo321: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2020
But your own children can drive your expensive car around... animal
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Injera(f): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
It doesn't raise suspicious for bullion van to enter someone's house Oga we re still in love with our oppressors we ain't ready yet
Tinubu kill you there
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Drizzy5001(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2020
So if person papa gifts am a car worth 10 million, for his 18th birthday u go arrest am na? undecided
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Injera:

Tinubu kill you there
Omo eran did you see tinubu name there?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Injera(f): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Omo eran did you see tinubu name there?
Baba e abi?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Playermayweda(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2020
Fool
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by AmuRubber(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
I think he's right to an extent

Young man, what did you just say?

Well, I would advise you to learn to talk sensibly because...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.