Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car (80395 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Now ye have heard from the horses mouth that their actions comet from above. #REDEPLOYTOSAMBISA
NO TIME FOR STORY PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
GeneralPula:
Damn..
They should just legalize Gun in this country..
The Nigeria Police force can’t stand us!!!!

walahi, true talk.
FG no get the mind to legalize metals, dem know wetin go happen.
bastards set of people.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by bencarson007(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
This man is a bastard... I said so
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Xisnin:
Dumb and criminal illiterate.
In as much as I am against Yahoo boys, it is not SARSjob to harass random people and go through their phone and social media accounts.
You need warrant to check someone's phone.

It would have been better if these criminals only search phones but their main aim is to
rob their victims under the threat of gun.
Merely having 3 different banking apps may lead to threats and extortion.

If they check this man's account, they would likely find millions in proceed of crimes
and bribes from the so-called criminals he is supposedly fighting.

Must you be like the man

Cant you be different
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by basty: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
It doesn't raise suspicious for bullion van to enter someone's house Oga we re still in love with our oppressors we ain't ready yet

What you wrote has shown that, you are a nonentity, what is relevance? Tinubu worked for his money.

A 20 years old riding a car of 7m raises suspicion.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Princedapace(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Xisnin:
Dumb and criminal illiterate.
In as much as I am against Yahoo boys, it is not SARSjob to harass random people and go through their phone and social media accounts.
You need warrant to check someone's phone.

It would have been better if these criminals only search phones but their main aim is to
rob their victims under the threat of gun.
Merely having 3 different banking apps may lead to threats and extortion.

If they check this man's account, they would likely find millions in proceed of crimes
and bribes from the so-called criminals he is supposedly fighting.

Bro, all these Wahala started when fraud became almost our identity. We brought this upon our selves when families and amost everyone sees nothing wrong with fraud.

This same act these policemen are doing is exactly what these foreign websites are doing to all Nigerians. Many web services have blacklisted Nigeria even though not all of us are into fraud. Many foreign customers as a freelancer will run a way from u once they know u are a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria that is why many freelancers use fake identity.

Our society almost became known for fraud. We need to stop praising fraudsters too.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Ustec: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:

But you won't interrogate a poor old man sleeping under the bridge to know his source of wretchedness or poverty as well

Mofo!

angry
And you want this life(Nigeria in particular) to be Balance,
You're bloody hypocrite.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by ZoneBslayer(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Even phoolish and ignorant people grow old, so age is not an indicator of intelligence or wisdom. I don’t blame this ignorant mofo...they have rendered the populace in abject poverty so much so that any young man who seems to be doing reasonably fine is looked upon with suspicion in Nigeria..what a fvcking hell-hole this country is! angry

3 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by obajoey(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
We are in trouble cry

3 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Sammyblaq(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Better mugu.

That one no be their work oga.

Even person wey dey for keke follow carry 7million fa?.
#Efulefu.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by nextstep(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Which is why you have EFCC to investigate.
Cars are registered, and have license plates... you can investigate these covertly using the federal register. If things look suspicious you can invite the person to produce bill of sale and a paper trail of the funds. (as in where the money came from to pay for the car), etc.

Under no circumstances should the suspicion become a license to kidnap, threaten, or kill a suspect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
basty:

What you wrote has shown that, you are a nonentity, what is relevance? Tinubu worked for his money.
sorry did you see were i mentioned tinubu's name there ? U can see you re very stupid and daft

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
He never made millions when he was 30, that's why he is talking this way

How many 30 years old in Nigeria are making millions

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by tot(f): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
obajoey:
We are in trouble cry

As in, this was one of their ogas at the top. See his mentality. Goodness gracious.

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Omoluabi16(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
What a fool! you want to check my Facebook?? what kind of train do they even receive. Zero intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by crackhaus: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Everything he said was actually making sense until he got to this part:

If I stop you on the road and I want to have a look at your phone, I want to see your Facebook, I don’t think I have committed any crime because I am only asking you a simple question,” he said.

Now I am very sure that most of these police officers are dumbfucks who know nothing about policing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by ModestGal(f): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Look at the mentality of people that are our leaders?
This man is actually not saying this out of wickedness, hes saying it because that is his belief and trust me,this is how old people in Nigeria think.
I'm not sure he knows what human right is, or even understand what happens in advanced countries, he even said this with boldness, checking someone's social media accounts without warrants.
The most annoying part is that yahoo boys will settle them easily and they will free them, its innocent people that beat the brunts and all the pains
I'm not sure this country can ever progress with these old peoples mentality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Blazebond(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
This one na bloody fool.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
He is right.
Your mind is not wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by LOVEGINO(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lie Muhammad cousin spotted.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Mayng01(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mad dog
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by originalprof: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car
PIG a useless PIG for that matter, sorry a castrated PIG
It is also suspicion for a 70 - 80 years old men to have Nigeria budgets in their homes
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Oluwademilade: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thank God he's retired. We really need to flush out others with this mentality from the force.

You're setup as an anti robbery unit of the force but instead, you're on the road checking people's phones. Are you normal? Is that how you catch armed robbers? So it's now a crime to drive an expensive car so that you treat people in that situation as guilty until proven innocent, right?

Useless fellow

3 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by MajohBankz: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
But which tribe has names such as; Vandefan Tersugh? Is he supposed to be an Iranian?
In the world of today #7m is less than $20k but in my country one man said a 30year old can't and shouldn't drive a $20k car.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Farki: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
There is a conspiracy to keep Nigerians poor because now any person doing well below 35 is a criminal to these fools.

Poverty has really eaten into their brains.

4 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Teenaira: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
What was Buhari's age when he first became head of state ?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Miyachi: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
This just shows how messed up our psyche is.
In other climes an average working class citizen can get a brand new car (anywhere between $25000 to $40000) if they have good credit.
Heck, this was even obtainable in the 70s and 80s where graduates newly employed were provided with BRAND NEW vehicles.
A vehicle is a utility not a luxury, most vehicles on Nigerian roads are even imported salvage vehicles.
How does someone even think like this, how does someone else's vehicle or possession make you feel inferior?

4 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by hinere(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
What did I just read biko angry

See this stupid ugly fool of a disgrace to manhood.

I just don't know what to say...I blame ur father Buhari....

So your job description is to stand on the road and be suspecting people by their Facebook, mobile phones and cars...

You will suffer for 600 years..Ekwensu

6 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by tot(f): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How many 30 years old in Nigeria are making millions

You are no different from the man.

Entry level of some MNCs earn millions, people make millions from youtube based on their traffic.

That asides, why should people be treated based on what they are perceived to earn?!
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Rawhumper(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
[

Poverty mentality, the backbone of Nigerian SARS brutality. undecided

quote author=ijustdey post=94870575]

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Bluffly: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
EFCC is there for Yahoo boys. See the definition of Robbery. They are the real Armed robbers for forcefully searching peoples phone and taking them to ATM to empty their accounts. They are the real Armed robbers for without warrant arresting someone taking fresh air in front of his house. They are the real armed robbers for arresting someone walking at 9pm as if there is a curfew not to walk at that time.

They have forcedully taking innocent citizens to replace criminals in cells.

You will meet them to track phone and recover rather they will dupe you

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
BennyDGreat:
That someone drives a car automatically means it belongs to him or her?

Does that mean a young executive can't be given an official car?

What about organisations that give staff access to car loans?

Don't read like a foolish person, he said your response and attitude will determine the next line of action.

Let's be real here, our youths are very rude and uncultured. Very mannerless in most cases.

Why live a suspicious life when you know that you're not clean?

22years driving 11m Benz.

Why not drive corolla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.