Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car (80368 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by AmuRubber(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The man is right

What business is a boy that is 20 years old doing driving a 7 million naira car

Poverty has ruined your mindset and has eaten deep into your soul to the point that you now see things from a ridiculous sense of view.

What a shallow life!

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by AmuRubber(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2020
basty:

What you wrote has shown that, you are a nonentity, what is relevance? Tinubu worked for his money.

A 20 years old riding a car of 7m raises suspicion.

Tinubu's slave has spoken. A suffering and smiling slave who is in love with his chains. Broda wey mumu.

Tinubu worked for his money, indeed.

I spit on your empty head.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Motion123(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2020
IamWonderful:
He is right.

Right how?? You well? Buhari's son crashed a N70m power bike and he was not working yet, do you then tag him a yahoo boy? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
AmuRubber:

Poverty has ruined your mindset and has eaten deep into your soul to the point that you now see things from a ridiculous sense of view.

What a shallow life!

You keep shouting poverty.

It is poor people that are obsessed over money.

You that haven't touch 50k before is talking about poverty mindset.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Idonije8:
lol funny I’m still following her on ig she is currently in Germany I know her very well for security reasons I won’t show anyone of the lady!

I am talking about you.

How many millions have you made
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
supercase1:

are u done now cheesy I wouldn't have answered you because I don't wrestle pigs in a mud.but let me clarify some of the lame shots you fired cheesy
If you think that it's only broke a guys are on NL you must be the biggest fool in your family. grin even most monickers you see today, are handled by politicians and big bussiness men,but you will never know their their identity.NL is a platform to connect with other Nigerians and I think it's one of its kind hence that's why we prefer it.now don't get it twisted and get these key facts into your dull brain.
*I make money from multiple bussiness sources I operate and manage.you see, as a young and fairly rich guy, I can't behave like an 80yr old man,hence I play around and relax while monitoring my various bussinesses.
*I play gamble for fun of it
now idiot,do you know I still make profits from gambling with just 100 naira change and make money cheesy it would amaze dull heads like you that I make money from Bet9ja while people loses.i know u wouldn't understand it but it's beyond your comprehending abilities ok no need to tell you.
*I am a fairly successful blogger
part of my bussiness investments and money money sources includes blogging and app development.broke dogs like you don't know how much I make from these online investments.i have apps on playstore and a successful blog that generates 6 figures for me in profit.
*as for the CASH EMPIRE scheme let me also clarify that.i know poverty stricken fellows will quickly jump into conclusion calling it a scam.but while I called it off was that I wanted it to be more like a lottery scheme.you see,I was in contact with the Nigerian lottery commission and other foreign gaming agencies on how to to license it and make it more affordable and easy for the average Nigerian to participate.
but the charges for registration where ridiculously high and also the cause of adverts and so many others.hence I suspended it.some people even participated but they got their money refunded back to them.i stopped cash empire on it's tracks before it becomes popular and trend ok.you must be a slowpoke(slowpoke) to think that it's on NL posts I would advertise my money scheme if it worked out u would had seen the advert on NTA and AIT but no cheesy I got other commitments and better investment s and I don't think I would go back to that scheme too because it accreditation process is rediculous.although I have a car I still have a bicycle,play video games,jog and participate in so many other activities that I like maybe I will stop some when I get married but for now money is my girlfriend and I am not sex starved.
now I think I have explained enough.you see,it's not everyone active on NL is a poor fellow and mind you,if you continue with this wretched mentality of yours, poverty would be your soulmate.
now have a nice day.

Shut up.

All these long epistles to cover up your lie
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rareoil:

Some of them are graphics designer, programmers at fiverr. What of YouTubers. What of musicians and co.

Driving expensive cars doesn't make you a fraudster

For your mind now, only old people can drive a car of 7million .

How many youtubers, graphics designers, programmers are making lot of money at once.

YouTube is a loss making business in Nigeria.

Graphic designers aren't making lot of money.

Programmers also arent making lot of cash.

You live in Nigeria not in America.

A boy that has no source of income, no teace of income and driving an expensive car is a fraudster
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by YurFatHer: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
What of all these young footballers that are earning millions per week

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

Some you in a bid to sound contrarian sound very stoopid!

- A 20 year old lad is working remotely for foreign companies and is being paid in dollars meanwhile his living expenses are in naira.

- A 20 year old boy just graduated from a private university, did his NYSC and works in a reputable company.

- A 20 year old dude who learnt programming from say 13 begins to work with top software engineering firms and earns good money.

Is it now a crime to be young and successful? When did it become a crime to own a car of 7M or even 10 in one's 20s? Is driving a car of 7M+ the sole right of 50+? Is it a crime to be focused, diligent and hard work? Is it a crime to enjoy the fruits of one's labour?

I repeat, some of you are envy-filled, devilish, demonic inspired and cretinous fvcktards. Just like your fellow demon called Dukeprince50.

Shut up there. All what you wrote is bullshit.

A 20 years works remotely for which company or you think working remotely is a path to riches. They will pay you local wages.

A 20 years old working with no experience can never afford an expensive car.

You are very ignorant, i am sure you still live with your mother fantasizing about making billions after school.

Mr, a programming job is just like any other career, as you progress and get experience, the more your pay increases.

All your excuses are all bullshit, it exposes your lack of experience in life.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
YurFatHer:
What of all these young footballers that are earning millions per week

How many.

Are they all coming to Nigeria to flex every evening in clubs and bars.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Idonije8(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am talking about you.

How many millions have you made
Mtchwwww
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Rareoil(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How many youtubers, graphics designers, programmers are making lot of money at once.

YouTube is a loss making business in Nigeria.

Graphic designers aren't making lot of money.

Programmers also arent making lot of cash.

You live in Nigeria not in America.

A boy that has no source of income, no teace of income and driving an expensive car is a fraudster

You are an ignorant person. I'm done arguing with you.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Gerrard59(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shut up there. All what you wrote is bullshit.

A 20 years works remotely for which company or you think working remotely is a path to riches. They will pay you local wages.

A 20 years old working with no experience can never afford an expensive car.

You are very ignorant, i am sure you still live with your mother fantasizing about making billions after school.

Mr, a programming job is just like any other career, as you progress and get experience, the more your pay increases.

All your excuses are all bullshit, it exposes your lack of experience in life.

I reiterate, you're envious. So salaries are the only sources of compounding wealth to afford a 7M+ car? Working remotely while earning in dollars and living is a path to riches. But as an envious person, how would you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

I reiterate, you're envious. So salaries are the only sources of compounding wealth to afford a 7M+ car? Working remotely while earning in dollars and living is a path to riches. But as an envious person, how would you know?

You are writing rubbish down, you have no clue of anything.

In addition, you are naive.

All you negros, keep writing earning in dollars all because you receive 100 dollars on upwork for a gig.

You know nothing about earning dollars.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rareoil:

You are an ignorant person. I'm done arguing with you.

I am not ignorant, i have studied all these to come to conclusions that many of you think making money online is done in 1 week or just because you are a programmer, a graphic designers and the rest meaning you are making money. Forgetting that it takes lot of years, experience, hard work and consistency to make real cash online or offline.

The most laughable of your thinking is that you think when you see people on YouTube, it means the person is rich.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by numericalguy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
daddytime:

People who know and follow me will smile and shake their heads at your ignorance.

Find time to go through my posts.

I know I must have peppered you with the #EndYahooYahoo hash tag. Lemme pepper you some more.

#EndYahooYahoo
#EndRitualists
#EndArmedRobbery
#EndRape
#EndKidnaping
#End_daddytime_stupidity
#End_daddytime_crime_life
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by daddytime(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
numericalguy:

I know I must have peppered you with the #EndYahooYahoo hash tag. Lemme pepper you some more.

#EndYahooYahoo
#EndRitualists
#EndArmedRobbery
#EndRape
#EndKodnaping
#End_daddytime_stupidity

She should have listened to a simple word of advice and taken your semen in her mouth or her butthole to dump it in the sewer where you would have been more productive as manure for plants.

Just a #50 condom would have done the trick and saved everyone including the unfortunate ones who brought you into this world any and every sort of embarrassment.

You want learn work abi?

You waste of sperm.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by numericalguy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
daddytime:

She should have listened to a simple word of advice and taken your semen in her mouth or her butthole to dump it in the sewer where you would have been more productive as manure for plants.

Just a #50 condom would have done the trick and saved everyone including the unfortunate ones who brought you into this world any and every sort of embarrassment.

You want learn work abi?

You waste of sperm.

See as I just dey pepper this ritualist. This one is even foaming at the mouth just because I told him who he really was.

I'll keep telling you about yourself until you stop your evil ways.

#EndYahooYahoo
#EndRitualists
#EndArmedRobbery
#EndRape
#EndKidnaping
#End_daddytime_stupidity
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by daddytime(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
numericalguy:

See as I just dey pepper this ritualist. This one is even foaming at the mouth just because I told him who he really was.

#EndYahooYahoo
#EndRitualists
#EndArmedRobbery
#EndRape
#EndKidnaping
#End_daddytime_stupidity

You, wey Dangote trailer wey carry full load go take do Christmas for express?

Na crush e go crush you with nothing left to salvage from your wasted life.

Your eye go clear...
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by daddytime(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
numericalguy:

#EndYahooYahoo
#EndRitualists
#EndArmedRobbery
#EndRape
#EndKidnaping
#End_daddytime_stupidity

You, swanky swine.

Where you dey, your data don finish?

I must use you do ritual.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by numericalguy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
daddytime:

You, swanky swine.

Where you dey, your data don finish?

I must use you do ritual.

Hahahahah!!!!!! E pain am.

This demented ritualist don dey run mad ooo. See how he is foaming at the mouth and his head is turning upandan with big eyes. Small time now he go soon become full time madness.

#EndYahooYahoo
#EndRitualists
#EndArmedRobbery
#EndRape
#EndKidnaping
#End_daddytime_stupidity
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Archie30: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
All these are products of illiteracy, poverty mindset and quota system education... Tufiakwa

They wouldn't hear even when you shout it. This is someone who was at the very top of this SARS. He possibly doesnt know what subpoena is.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Babaken(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
And it doesn't raise suspicious when a 25 to 40 years old man can't afford 3 square meal or pay his bills. Make thunder fire that your mouth.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Completelife:

Guy wetin I do you? If I come beg you for your house, u go gree give me?
You must be stupid, see how you're proud about begging. You should be ashamed of yourself for disgracing your family like this. Please don't quote me again with this your contagious foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Makschinchin: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
What we all should have stand for is #EndPOLICEbrutality, not just #EndSARS, because from the onset, they said to us.
SARS will be reformed(2015),
restructured(2016),
reorganized (2017),
reformed(2018),
immediately disbanded(2019),
now dissolved(2020)...(who is fooling who?)

Seconded!!!

End the brutality not just the group
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by OdenKelechi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
This one is a bastard and he'll die of police brutality
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Jackmj:

Oga read well naw in as much as I don't agree with him 100%he said he will suspect you and interrogate you about how you got the money, it's profiling. He didn't say you're a Yahoo boy if you're driving an expensive car

in Nigerian context wen someone starts profiling you over an item you bought, my brother e dey turn to another thing.....SARs go first label charge n accusations for your head.,take slap follow you n begin torture you to talk went in you no do...
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2020
AtoningBlood:
How much is 7m to a 22 year old freelancer who earns 3.5 in a month? I know a young guy who is just 29 years old with two long time killer jobs b on upwork.

Naira when don turn paper, 7M is just about 16,000 dollars, that guy earn over 8k dollars a month. So if he buys a 7m car now, sars will harass him because he is a yahoo boy abi?

Illiteracy and poverty is a desease.
hello bro, what skill does he possess or sell ?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2020
coolcharm:
You stop me and you want to see my phone and Facebook?
Are you normal?
In fact that retired idiot is mad!

What is the work of EFCC?

What is the work of the Banks and the CBN in monitoring cash inflows and dealing with such suspicions from their regulatory point of view?

Imagine explaining to a roadside police officer that you are a freelancer who works remotely...

With their fish brain... Bam! You are yahoo yahoo.

Mscheww

what skill did you learn and are selling boss as a freelancer ?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by VictorRomanov: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
A chartered accountant with salary of #200k when do I gather 7 million to buy just a car even someone that was collecting 475k couldn't afford a car of 7 million.

Everyone isn't a chartered accountant. There are other endeavours in life. Some are real estate agents who could make up to N10m for just facilitating the sale of a property of N100M.

Some are construction contractors who can make more than N1m working on a project of 10s and 100s of million.

The world is bigger than how you see it, step out of your surrounding and see how big it is. Don't be myopic.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by coolcharm(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2020
Acecards:
what skill did you learn and are selling boss as a freelancer ?
instructional design/e-learning development
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2020
coolcharm:
instructional design/e-learning development
wow... That's nice. I'm actually looking for how to start freelancing but I don't have a skill yet, and how to go about learning a good skill has been a challenge. Can you please give me directions or advice ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.