Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car (80402 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Who gave them the right to search bank accounts or phones? Someone can't make money in peace? You see how these monsters think? You struggle all your life to make it and when you finally have a breakthrough these scum in black are there to oppress the life out of you because because "a 30 year old should not have 7m in his account". Weren't they the anti robbery squad? I wonder how many robbers they actually pursued and brought to book.
Bottomline is this country is so fúçked beyond repair

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by CAPSLOCKED: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
THE ANIMAL SAYS HE HAS THE RIGHT TO STOP PEOPLE ANYWHERE ANYTIME AND CHECK THEIR FACEBOOK AND MESSAGES.
THESE ARE THE ELDERS THAT WE SHOULD RESPECT AND EMULATE. HAHAHAHA. BASTARDS. ALL OF YOU.

OLDER GENERATION, THE PEOPLE SAY YOU'RE FULL OF SHĮT.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by franklinnwaGOD(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
useless police must we die poor?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by onatisi(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
but Nigerians are not against sars or the police checking their phones , if only they do it without any predetermined negative objective , the main point is they look into these phones and even use the most legal honest information on these devices against the owners . imagine sars claiming someone is a yahoo yahoo just because he has foreign phone numbers stored in his contact list !

if they see bank alerts of huge sums of money on the persons phone, then the extorting and harassment starts,even if they see ordinary blockchain app , they will claim the person is a fraudster .

i just watched tayo aina video on YouTube where he claimed the south African police stopped him , collected his phone and went through all his social media accounts , whats app right there on the road ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdyghrWuQN4&t=456s

secondly immigration and border agents at most international airports usually demand to see the phones of anyone they are questioning in order to verify what the person is saying , but once they are satisfied , they will allow the person to go in peace , but in the case of sars , it is then they will start claiming outrageous bribe and start harassing the person .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by AmazingELixir: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin

If an ex_sars chief can talk like this ..then little wonder why his boyz are marauding mad criminals

When has SARS turned Efcc....call them when robberies are going on you won't see them thieves.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Xisnin(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Princedapace:

Bro, all these Wahala started when fraud became almost our identity. We brought this upon our selves when families and amost everyone sees nothing wrong with fraud.
You miss the entire point of this post.
SARS are not some occupying force, gods or angel of justice.
They are criminals looking for their own cut.
It will have been a different case if SARS charge Yahoo boys to court.
But they never do it because they are partners.

This same act these policemen are doing is exactly what these foreign websites are doing to all Nigerians. Many web services have blacklisted Nigeria even though not all of us are into fraud. Many foreign customers as a freelancer will run a way from u once they know u are a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria that is why many freelancers use fake identity.
No foreign website collects money from Yahoo boy and let them operate freely after.
That is exactly what the robbery gang of SARS do.
In fact, a Yahoo boy has more right than non-criminals because they don't argue, they settle.
Anyone who uses fake identities are also criminals.
Every criminal has an excuse for acting the way they do.

Our society almost became known for fraud. We I need to stop praising fraudsters too.
Fixed.
I agree, you should stop praising fraudsters.
Also, stop supporting criminal SARS agents.

The greatest supporter of Yahoo boys are SARS.
They drink and wine together in hotels and collect their own cut
from proceeds of crime.

If you encounter SARS, should they have the right to kill, maim or extort you
because you might be a Yahoo boy?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Salepoint: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nnaa at what age did Mark Zukeberge become billionaire?

Nigeria is a joke. Una see una police officer, na so una go carry dead wood make am president.

Make una deal with una wahala o

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari son nko
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by emmajodeci(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
I weep for this man's sense of reasoning
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by chocboi78(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
God punish your generation

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Born2Breed(f): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Poverty mentality.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by zikter(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
BennyDGreat:
That someone drives a car automatically means it belongs to him or her?

Does that mean a young executive can't be given an official car?

What about organisations that give staff access to car loans?

If they were genuine in there searching and asking these questions, it wouldn't be any issue. However, their major aim is to extort people and not to catch criminals.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by obajoey(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
tot:

As in, this was one of their ogas at the top. See his mentality. Goodness gracious.

Just imagine, they are still in the stone and dark age oo.

When people are making more than that on many platforms. It is well sister

3 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Vacora(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
So every SARS officer is a qualified expert on forensic analysis of data held on all smartphones? grin grin grin in saner climes this is what we call a “fishing expedition” grin grin Goodluck trying your case in court which legitimately has the final say on who is guilty of an offence.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by orgylover: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
i was supporting this retards but since they think every nigerian below 30years no supose drve cash of as little as 7m when i dey plan to buy benz gle of close to 25m, i think it is time for me to join this protest. please where is the next location. landing with my full squad tomorrow. this useless bastard has so pissed me off now

6 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by OpinionCounts(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
grin
How this one get police work??

Tribalism and quota system, definitely not merit.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by ehemwhy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
It gives credence to the fact that our police is archaic , they lack modern techniques to tackle modern crimes

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Idonije8(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The man is right

What business is a boy that is 20 years old doing driving a 7 million naira car
this is 2020 I know of a lady that has made up to 300 million in crypto and people are making legit money now even on forex try and be updated

4 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Omezif(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
If you did not hit ground runing in time, never ever think other people can't as destiny are not thesame.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by EgunMogaji2: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car

Listen, it’s called law enforcement and not moral enforcement.

If a police officer suspects criminal conduct, he can then get subpoena, etc start an investigation, etc

It’s not the job of a policeman to be judge and jury.

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by yomtolly(f): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bill gate was 19years when he became millionaire in dollars, so what is the ex commander saying.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Proffessorr: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
If the news is true, then it shows that those FSARS officers forget that not all Nigerian youths (within the ages of 20 - 30) are “Civil Servants”..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by vickydevoka(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
MajohBankz:
But which tribe has names such as; Vandefan Tersugh? Is he supposed to be an Iranian?
In the world of today #7m is less than $20k but in my country one man said a 30year old can't and shouldn't drive a $20k car.
Na banue man. Tiv people
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
All these are products of illiteracy, poverty mindset and quota system education... Tufiakwa
aswera bro poverty mindset has filled this country
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Neddyogu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
coolcharm:
You stop me and you want to see my phone and Facebook?
Are you normal?
In fact that retired idiot is mad!

What is the work of EFCC?

What is the work of the Banks and the CBN in monitoring cash inflows and dealing with such suspicions from their regulatory point of view?

Imagine explaining to a roadside police officer that you are a freelancer who works remotely...

With their fish brain... Bam! You are yahoo yahoo.

Mscheww

I think that's about the most stupid thing I've heard. Imagine the nonsense. Kai! The average policeman is at best semiliterate.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Yahoo boys self can't you guys be low key
Even the boys when dey public transport sef sars go still harrass them

3 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by chatinent: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Such an unreasonable comment.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Djyucee1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by goshen26: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
coolcharm:
You stop me and you want to see my phone and Facebook?
Are you normal?
In fact that retired idiot is mad!

What is the work of EFCC?

What is the work of the Banks and the CBN in monitoring cash inflows and dealing with such suspicions from their regulatory point of view?

Imagine explaining to a roadside police officer that you are a freelancer who works remotely...

With their fish brain... Bam! You are yahoo yahoo.

Mscheww

Abi ooo

Those bank managers that give yahoo boys preference when there is long queue at Western Union collection are not the real culprits and suspect abi

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Toceenay(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
This man is very foolish and all these stupid mentality is the problem behind the brutality they put on youths.

I know a guy of 21 years old in 200 level earning nothing less than $5,000 monthly from Forex, and he's been doing it before going to the university. So if this guy wishes to buy a car of 10m while still 23 yrs old then he's a suspect.

In develop countries like UK specifically, college/university students use big cars. That you'll be even surprised sef. And they see it as normal thing.

Even In US, some youths becomes millionaires before even reaching age 20.

If this mentality of reaching 40 before you can become successful doesn't stop, this brutality won't end

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.