Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car (80397 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Ginomel(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
seet his yeye man...come see my friend wey use bot monthly to cash out heavily from adsense as a blogger ....he is ok and his hussle is legit....he bought a venza recently.so if you see am you go say n.a. Yahoo boy...
just reorient your men n let them know their limits....what about innocent persons who have been stopped, search n extorted illegally?

But Venza is less than 7m. I may not accept harassing an innocent citizen but we can not take away the fact that a young guy that owns a car of up to 10m is not suspicious, though I don't want him to be disturbed.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by wirinet(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
wisdomkid:
But it's PERFECTLY OKAY for a government official paid 3 million a month to sent his kids to school abroad that their annual fee is 35k pounds, have 5 luxury cars worth 5 million each, have different houses in Abuja, Lagos, etc.. grin grin
Which government officials is paid N3 million a month? Most don't get N3 million a year. Even the president's official salary is about N14 million a year.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Burgerlomo: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yahksbiz:

is this how America do..... fully people all I see

The police in the US will never ask to see your phone talk less of going into your Facebook account.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Kay25(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sorry to say this this is one of the men whose life should be ended..His thinking cap is just too low to make a better society

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by okpukpu(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kai!! Nigerian government wicked oo. This is real aka ntatu winchy winchy government. They can never investigate the source of acute poverty ravaging Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Creeza(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kekereekun123:
relocated to canada. Did it for my generation. Even if they sweep floor they will never starve of suffer lol
God bless you for this. Poverty mindset is a chain that needs to be stripped off Nigerian youth while doing it legally.
Our future depends on it( thats if Nigeria remains 80-100 yrs frm now)
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Completelife: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
₦4 sent

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrbanner, can you now go and commit suicide?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Enyimbamercedes: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is typical buharist almajiri talk. This is exactly why SARS are doing what they are doing ! The president knows he hasn’t created jobs for the youth and is amazed that while northern youth are doing shoe shiner and selling water melons, the southern youth are doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by donprinyo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lack of exposure. So if I buy car for my son, he will become a suspect. Poor man mentality go kill all of una

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nitah1: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
SO IT WAS A TIV MAN THAT HEADED THIS CRIMINAL ORGANISATION....

I KNEW HIM WHEN HE WAS AN ASP IN MINNA, POLICE HEADQUARTERS,VERY WICKED MAN,

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by KLand(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
The world has grown more than this.

We have some teenage millionaires and many millionaires in their twenties.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Benitoh: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
If take a closer look you will discover that the man is a northerner [hausa], the same mentality that those running Sharia police[hisbah] had. Very negative way of reasoning.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by ekerintee: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Driving a big car abroad is not a big deal ,most of this cars are bought on instalmental payment.it seems to be a big deal in Nigeria due to our environment .it's possible for somebody who does legit business online to be able to buy a car of 7m within a year or more .however ,I believe they should be able to separate legit from illegitimate

NEUDUDE:
Oga former SARS commissioner. You are no different than a monkey. I know an ordinary nursing practitioner, single with one son 17 in the US. The boy drives a 13M Land Rover did they swear for northerners with backwardness and extreme poverty. How do you even go far or progress with this kinda mindset. Dear God! Some people are just animals, Imagine an ex-comissioner oh, thinking like a monkey.

If we don't see our teenagers driving cars and progressing how then do we progress. If you keep thinking like this, how do you solve problems and make lives easier? So a 20-30 years old man is supposed to be trekking abi? You are big FOOL, your white mates are out there innovating and building the so called luxury cars for comfort and you are here spewing trash after you would be shouting white supremacists, don't they surpass you fools?

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
See wetin this useless elderly bast*rd dey vomit from him smelling mouth....
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Alawode01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
we are in computer age and almost every youths is now have access to the internet with different sophisticated devices,all the system have been digitalise and it leads to the advantage of the new generation ages,yahoo is one of web browser engine,like chrome,uc,Google, with the present of e-system we can't do without the devices be it laptop,smart phones etc,it has becoming that your phone is your wallet,you don't trouble our youths,but the service provider.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Figger(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
shebi una dey see am.... when you're broke and struggling, they won't investigate your source of poverty but when u don dey show signs of survival, they go begin put eye for u.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by GreenDestiny2: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How many 30 years old in Nigeria are making millions

After seeing about 3 comments of yours, I concluded that your foolishness is on a new dimension....one of those idiots paid to counter arguments online.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Ogaonos: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
coolcharm:
You stop me and you want to see my phone and Facebook?
Are you normal?
In fact that retired idiot is mad!

What is the work of EFCC?

What is the work of the Banks and the CBN in monitoring cash inflows and dealing with such suspicions from their regulatory point of view?

Imagine explaining to a roadside police officer that you are a freelancer who works remotely...

With their fish brain... Bam! You are yahoo yahoo.

Mscheww

I tire o.na simple matter end SARS give the duties to efcc.finish
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car

imagine the gallons of blood on this fool's hands already... bastard should be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Jabioro: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
The most useless analysis..I bought my first car at age 24.. idiot
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by olisaEze(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
because the govt has decided to keep the youths in perpetual poverty, ba? All these aboki-in-charge policemen and their quota system mentality! I wonder if Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard are rethinking their Nigerian staff remunerations and maybe they don’t really deserve that large salary after all!
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by bptc10: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
This man is the greatest Idi*t I have ever come across
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by banmee(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
He is right.

In Nigeria yes. In NORMAL countries no.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by frog12: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
what SORT of name be VAN and FAN ? grin

i know na TIV. EXPLAIN yourself.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Dminister(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
We want to see crime is being reduce starting with the leaders. You are pointing a finger while the rest fingers are pointing at you. How many of many corrupt leaders has been killed and brought to book? Enough is Enough. When we start carrying guns against them they will know it's time up.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by gideonvalor98(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car

Look at this man, this is the category of personnel that should be wielded out of our security outfit. Just imagine that! In this era of internet that you can make money with breaking a sweat(legitimately).. selling online with social media mastery, freelance, enhancing your business or service presence that can make you get client all over the world to patronize your business, selling your skills or expertise to the foreign audience and earn in foreign currencies...The list is endlesse. seriously, standard need to be set in our policing.

If it is the child of a politician, I bet you won't question him/her but salute. But if it a son or daughter of nobody, you will assume they into something fishy...lol. This naija we will get there one day - even with this kind response to the Endsars stuff, a revolt is now 'stone thrown away'
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by francis5051: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
B
okpalaAnambra:
All these are products of illiteracy, poverty mindset and quota system education... Tufiakwa
bro God bless u... people this man lack common sense..what Eva we do in dis life Alway pray for Gods wisdom
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Xisnin(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Princedapace:

Read, I'm not supporting anyone.. I only explained why we got here and we can get out.
No.
You didn't. You justified why SARS became a rogue agent and try to link it to Yahoo boys.
When the 2 issues are very separate.
How happy will you be if Soldiers starts killing and collecting bribe from random Borno people
because Boko harams operates there?

After banning Sars, we need to purge our society off fraud. Fraud has killed this country both home and away.
Learn to separate issues.
There are Yahoo boys and there are criminal SARS killing, maiming, extorting and even engaged in illegal organ
trafficking of suspects.
I was not even in support of #EndSars as it was being currently proposed because I think it wouldn't change much.

We must learn to hold our leaders accountable instead of embracing fraud as a means to escape failed system of govt.
This doesn't stop us from denoucing criminal state agents.
There is no rule that says every problem must be solved at once.
BTW, I do not believe in blaming "our leaders" for all problems.
This is one of the reasons we can't solve many problems.
We are avoiding the real issues and dodging responsibilities.
Remember that BLM protests happened in a "sane" country.

If we purge off Sars and continue with our almost total support of fraud, we will birth even more problems
This is like saying things will become worse if you purge boys scout.
You seem to love SARS and believe that SARS are enemies of fraudsters.
They aren't. They are partners.
SARS don't charge Yahoo boys to court, so why are you supporting them if you are not one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Breadnote: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
manual policing is really taking us backward.very laid back tlk.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Buffalo2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Na to nack dem jazz sure pass

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
I just tire for the zoo is swear
Because you have gun that give you the right to invade someone privacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.