Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) (17181 Views)

Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina / Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2020
We4all:
Those of you shouting "smelling pussy", are you sure the stench wasn't from you? If you ever had the intention of laying with a girl without cleaning up first and insisting she does the same, then you're as guilty as her.

You dey yarn dust. No matter how unkept a guy is, his prick can neva smell like rotten fish. I doubt if you have experienced that gory odour at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) by Chike222(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
I go like you because u come out to let us know about wetin you dey go through with your vagina 4 anyone who has solution to give you... i will even like you more than all this girls who act as if they are the best and still have rotten vaginas
Re: My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) by 2DADDEY: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
The experience was traumatic. Took me months to fully recover from shit. Fine face standing breast round ass yet stinking vagina. Last last I was fine embarassed sad
Re: My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) by JBoss25(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
akaahs:
My experience was horrible, I have never encountered such in my life not until I met a girl in my new area that was introduced by my church guy as per my state girl. Na so I begin control this girl as per to get into her skirt, I no know Na job I want buy ooo. d third time she visited me, I have made up my mind phuck, come hear d kind offensive odour that greeted my nose that day, my room was overshadowed with the odour. Na detol and izil I take formugate my room.
Since that day I run from her and my friend.
grin
Re: My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) by Slynation(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
ImpregnaTor:
my own was with a certain girl and the first girl I was going to have sex with...
we started kissing and all that, but before I even started perceiving the odour my dick was already reluctant to erect, but I persevered, lying on top her in missionary position, kissing and trying to get my dick up but no way, then I started perceiving the fish smell from this girl pussy, but I was stubborn and embarrassed, yet still trying to prove that I'm a man and not get the girl disappointed.

so I continued despite the terrible rotten fish smell , but before I could even managed to get my dick erected a little before inserting i came under 2 seconds.
the embarrassment heightened, but I was still stubborn trying to prove my sexual ability, despite the odour and maybe because it was my first time, I didn't want to disappoint the girl and myself.

Then I started struggling getting my dick up again, still on the missionary position with a terrible smell oozing out of her pussy, but persistence took the better of me, as I tried getting my dick up again, manage to insert but within 10 seconds for the second time I ejaculated again, a nightmare keeps getting worse...
I managed to stand up, I can't come and kill my self on top smelling pussy I thought, yet severely embarrassed and disappointed.
that pushed me to depression for the night and the rest couple of days..

As I'm talking to you, since 2015 to date, I have not had sex again, maybe I'm still a virgin sef, cause that experience cannot be counted.

The end!
lwkm... this one off me oO grin
Re: My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) by Slynation(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Anyways...I have never experienced this, all my girls are neat down there like I carefully select them!!
Re: My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mehnnnn this thread is bloody

Our poor nigerian brothers are being terribly traumatized by this ghoulish,foulish, gutterish, horrific, demonific dead pussy odor

RIP to the noses of our unlucky brothers who died and are still dying from this horrific war.

Your legacies would never be forgotten in our hearts, minds and souls.

These struggles and orientations would be passed on to our fellow brothers from generations to generations, so they won't be taken unawares by this great massacre and incarceration....
RIP once again

*Cries hysterically*
Re: My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) by blackparadise: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
InfernoNig:
Yea. I had one them. Just when I thought I could cheat on my babe, and it was my. Biggest regret. We started the main thing (no time for romance as she's not my girlfriend), missionary style at first, I wore the flavored gold circle but mehn the smell was not attractive, thought I could manage until we started doggie, my hard dick went soft immediately. Na So matter closed. The smell still haunt me
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selfie Challenge 2020 (photos) / Imagine Your Girlfriend Has This Fallen Breast PHOTOS / Girls Who Don't Shave Their Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.