Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) (36256 Views)

Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by protests: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Police arrest man who killed his parents...
Police did not arrest the policeman who killed Jimoh Isiaq and the other #EndSARS struggle heroes.

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mentally, he's not sound

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
sageb:
Angel Michael should just blow the trumpet. We are tired of this kind of news.
Make he wait i just start life
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
sad Igbos are baztardz, criminals

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by johnfaleks(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sick in the head
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
I know some Ibos will come and blame Buhari cry
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by pandabet(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
this igbere tv every were
ona don pass aljazera oh

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
shocked

Real pathetic news indeed.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Look at the environment..

It's time Igbos start developing their Homeland, stop developing Lagos, Accra, Kano, Cape Town etcetera.

igboland needs help.

The glaring truth is...

Despite how bad a rural part is in the east you can never compare it to your best rural setting in the WASTE

If you do travel you'll know that rural areas in igboland can't be compared with anything in the WASTE

Be guided
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Kingofum(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

It's time Igbos start developing their Homeland, stop developing Lagos, Accra, Kano, Cape Town etcetera.

igboland needs help.
all because of likes. You'll soon meet your end

Do you think your state kwara is developed?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
cool grin sad see how Dey tie /drag him like a GOAT cool grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sad. #RestructureNgNOW
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Golan007: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
These are the kind of people they always claim can feed one's generation.

Mtcheew.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hmm dat man does not look ok

well he should be made to face the full wrath of the law

just wait and see how yorubaigboland and bigotland forum section of nairaland will pollute dis thread with their rubbish childish bigotry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

igboland needs help.
first show us ur village
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by LukasPodolski: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kingofum:
all because of likes. You'll soon meet your end

Do you think your state kwara is developed?
are you stalking me?

you need a job man.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
angry useless pipu sad angry That is how Dey use kunfu kick, wake up Their parents sad
Awon odaran ponbele
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
there are some stories that after I finished reading I concluded that human beings are wild animals - this behavior is not much different than the behavior of the wild/ lower animals.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
aremuforlife:
The guy is mental detailed, he has jnce locked himself for seven days in a shop, and you guys failed to check his mental wellness.
i wonder why their negligence in taking action by taking him to psychiatric and ged well. No oti pari for the family,losing 3@a time. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mentally ill?
How will the prosecution go?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
But why Na , your Moma cry
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Bekeey: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Terrible...if the parents knew from the day this animal was given birth to.....

May God save his people
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by od501: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zico5:
What's this grown up man like this still doing in his parents house. How could a parent still allow this kind of nonsense in the 21st millennium. It's absurd and totally degrading. Well, all I can say is that the parents call for what happened to them. It's not really new in that area.

I doubt you read the post

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by LukasPodolski: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
first show us ur village
I'm not from a village, the place shown here is an eyesore. not qualified to be called a village... let's say a jungle.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
NwekeUG:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6174351/man-kills-both-parents-over

https://igberetvnews.com/1368162/police-confirms-arrest-man-killed-parents-enugu-photos/

Take care of your family members. The one you left behind tends to be the evil one. Yoruba will say. Olowo n soro talaka nleri. Eba wan nkan ki were to sole ola dahoro. Rich ones are talking. The poor family members is saying hmm i can do this I can do that. Better give him something else he will turn a sweet home to sorrowful one.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by TheDestroyer: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin but I thought biafuro is heaven on earth nah?
LukasPodolski:

igboland needs help.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
MarveworldNG:
You kill your parents over little issues? How will you stay alive to always remember that

Am sure d guy is mentally ill
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
sad see his miserable PIG look sad angry like if I catch u ehn angry! shocked.

Typical Igbos lifestyle.

Evil,bloodsuckers is their motto
sad grin

Spit on pigs grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sick man
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Sort things we hear and see these days are Really Heavy Wicked acts..

Lucifer is Working round the Clock to Steal, Kill, Destroy and Smash Destinies..

I am Quite Sure the Devils he allowed to use him have left Him to His Fate!

If you Really need to be Victorious in these Evil and Wicked End times,
Ephesians 6:10-18 Should be Daily Prayed in..

Lucifer has bigger fish to influence like Adenuga, Buhari, Dangote and Otedola - seize and desist this needless defamation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Breadnote: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
sad news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.