Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,473 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) (36423 Views)

Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Terrible..
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
sageb:
Angel Michael should just blow the trumpet. We are tired of this kind of news.

He shouldn't, I never marry....
I need to taste that thing
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
This guy has been manifesting mental health disorder for years n you guys have been managing it with adoration n prayers now he has killed his parents... I don't even know who to blame again.

Meanwhile is that their house or goats' house?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Look at the environment..

It's time Igbos start developing their Homeland, stop developing Lagos, Accra, Kano, Cape Town etcetera.

igboland needs help.
Your best way to offer sympathy was that trash you posted up there?
Your humanity is gone. Not all time we bash ourselves.
Oga! Wake up.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Doesn't he look psycho to u?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Kennyswag: 1:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Princedapace:

That is a village and there are thousands of places in ibadan, Lagos, osun state, and entire Nigeria that is like this. I won't be surprised if this mad man is also protesting as a youth.

This is why I didn't join the protest. Nigerians are worse than devil. Evil and full of hatred for one another. Animal.
igbo man shutup your mouth grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by farmboyy: 2:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Looking at even his image here shows that he is not psychologically ok.

[Qquote author=NwekeUG post=94872135]Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6174351/man-kills-both-parents-over

https://igberetvnews.com/1368162/police-confirms-arrest-man-killed-parents-enugu-photos/[/quote]
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Jelzin2412(m): 2:58am On Oct 13, 2020
HeadShot:
Mental health is not regarded ....

Such a pity

Not at all. This guy obviously needed psychiatric evaluation but they treated him for just one week and then took him for spiritual healing. Who treats mental health condition for just one week pls?
From the story, the suspect displayed aggression, agitation, clear persecutory delusion and hallucination ? type, lacks insight and should have been detained under the mental health act. Now see the result...

This is the second story of related incident I'm reading in less than a week and yet we are not willing to take mental health serious. He will most likely end up being remanded in a neuropsychiatric facility but the dead are already gone. His family failed him.

And pls if you do not understand mental health do not quote me.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:32am On Oct 13, 2020
SARS is meant for people like michael ugwuanyi.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by LegendAnselm: 4:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Incandescent:
Abomination

Every evil manipulation for me to do evil, fall down & die
ar u mentally unstable?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 4:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Red mud everywhere
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by osazuwa23: 5:07am On Oct 13, 2020
sarz will come and ctach this guy grin
yultater:

fraudster sad
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Kennyswag:
igbo man shutup your mouth grin grin

And this one too maybe protesting as well.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Omo oloriburuku leleyi oooo shocked
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2020
why are dem arrest in dey death body ? police self , wat I see here is DAT the man have a mental prb .rip to dey parent
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by selemo: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2020
The law is more important than anything else. A child can kill his/her parents and parents can kill their children.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by selemo: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Look at the environment..

It's time Igbos start developing their Homeland, stop developing Lagos, Accra, Kano, Cape Town etcetera.

igboland needs help.
Tradition is a cancer in many society globally especially in Africa.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Looks like someone with a mental health issue.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by MENELIIK: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Kingofum:
all because of likes. You'll soon meet your end

Do you think your state kwara is developed?

E pain u ba? Na so, that is what the Osus know best and they are being served right. "Do me I do you, God no go vex" Encourage your Osutic brethren to always face the topic of discussion else this is just the beginning
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Chayris: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2020
The Devil Have done this....
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't even know when they took him alive instead of killing him immediately ma
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by yultater: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
osazuwa23:
sarz will come and ctach this guy grin

don't call my name again oo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom / Pastor Arrested For Stealing Cars In Ohafia, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.