Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) (36273 Views)

Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Sort of things we hear and see these days are Really too Heavy for the Ears and Eyes..

Lucifer is Working round the Clock to Steal, Kill, Destroy and Smash Destinies..

I am Quite Sure the Devils he allowed to use him have left Him to His Fate!

If you Really need to be Victorious in these Evil and Wicked End times,
Ephesians 6:10-18 Should be Daily Prayed in..
mumu. Lucifer is not concerned with anyone abeg. let humans learn to accept responsibility

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by grim33(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stop making babies you idiots
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Donspicey: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mehn dis one don GO nah..........
See him beast looking face sef.........

Na dis kind murderers i dey like give slow death....

Just use Plier dey cut him parts small small....

6hrs interval......

I just make am dey beg for Death......
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
God have mercy - a lot of people are keeping mentally deranged sons, daughters or even parents and relatives in their homes. Mental illness is a serious illness biko

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Look at the environment..

It's time Igbos start developing their Homeland, stop developing Lagos, Accra, Kano, Cape Town etcetera.

igboland needs help.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

are you stalking me?

you need a job man.
shut up you citizen of the waste
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

It's time Igbos start developing their Homeland, stop developing Lagos, Accra, Kano, Cape Town etcetera.

igboland needs help.

The poverty rate in remote villages in Enugu and Ebonyi in SE is terrible. Go to their villages and you will pity the kids that are being born there.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Vixlot: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

igboland needs help.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
the news we hear this days are surprising the fact that end time is near
is is your soul with God
on judgement day will you be worthy?
if no
then REPENT YOUR WAY AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOUR
JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
This life
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Nimrah: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is Horrible

Dail
*894*0*124904#
To open a quick firstbank account
I just did
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Benitoh: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Look at the environment housing human beings, and you expect them to behave reasonably. The environment alone can make a stable person mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
Kekereekun123:
[/s] [s]mumu. Lucifer is not concerned with anyone abeg. let humans learn to accept responsibility[/s]
pls repent your bad ways

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by LukasPodolski: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lastmankc:
shut up you citizen of the waste
I feel you pain man.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by richie240: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
"God give me child", " God d child must be a boy o".
"Mtchwww....girl child again?" ,"ahhhh, ds time its a boy, walahi I don blow"
Las-las??
undecided
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
And a deepened voice let out a cry from the abyss of hell saying this my son whom I'm pleased with
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by harmony75: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
lunatic as a blood relation? � �
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
UceeGod:
We need to start placing a premium on mental health in this country

Especially on voters
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

igboland needs help.

That is a village and there are thousands of places in ibadan, Lagos, osun state, and entire Nigeria that is like this. I won't be surprised if this mad man is also protesting as a youth.

This is why I didn't join the protest. Nigerians are worse than devil. Evil and full of hatred for one another. Animal.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

are you stalking me?

you need a job man.

Boy, u are jobless and broke. Very broke and jobless to be enjoying tribal war on faceless forum.

U are such a coward and among the global problems facing the world today. Ur type is a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
What did you gain from hate speech
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
It is really dangerous living with people who have mental issues..... anything can happen.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
first show us ur village
Something is seriously wrong with Igbos. I can't imagine this news happened elsewhere, una go don dey foam for mouths now but in all of the news narrative, you're only concerned about someone exposing the backwardness of potor land. There's wisdom in buhari when he called you 5% inconsequential backward red-soil region. Don't waste your response cos I've got no time for potors.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
They shouldn't have kept a mentally challenged person with his aged parents.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Goodman247: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chai, Anger and frustration has lead many to destruction.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Omezif(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is terrible abomination
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
U can’t call kettle black when u are black . I’m not Igbo but I hate comments like urs
Onlinesmart:
Something is seriously wrong with Igbos. I can't imagine this news happened elsewhere, una go don dey foam for mouths now but in all of the news narrative, you're only concerned about someone exposing the backwardness of potor land. There's wisdom in buhari when he called you 5% inconsequential backward red-soil region. Don't waste your response cos I've got no time for potors.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
U are a problem
LukasPodolski:

I'm not from a village, the place shown here is an eyesore. not qualified to be called a village... let's say a jungle.

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) by Bennysam: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

igboland needs help.
Idiot can we see your father's house in the village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.