Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages (56813 Views)

She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out / I Love My Boyfriend But Since He Saw My Messages With Other Guys... / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by becky39000(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:
When a married ex doesn't respond to your messages but constantly views your social media pages.
It is confusing at times. We didn't break up but got separated cos he traveled abroad and we lost contact.
When he came back I was married but we couldn't see each other, he travelled back and marries a South African lady.
But the few communications we had before he started ignoring me was as if he was angry,, every conversation must be diverted to marriage, something like this, : am I the father of your children, you dey vex for me I give you belle? You didn't leave a marker when you had the chance. Etc
I told him that am sensing he is angry with me but he said not at all. Am married too. He is my first love from secondary school.
We are from the same village. Is this the attitude of a friend?

Y are you still in contact with him?
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2020
becky39000:

Y are you still in contact with him?

Keeping the door opened just incase

13 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by skinny419(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Dat guy is a real nigga..., na me giv u belle..just imagine the kind of discussion madam just dey table,..I know say u just dey regret.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Na your Husband I pity pass..
He was just an option for marriage..
You married him just to be married..
No love... When a woman can't get over her Ex. Then the new man is just an afterthought and sooner or later she would jump into bed with said Ex..except the Ex ain't interested..
Your husband might be a weakling thou.. so he may forgive and condone your act even if he founds out coz the audacity you use in chasing after your Ex shows who is in charge in your marriage..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by becky39000(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

Keeping the door opened just incase
grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Hoojay(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol...I guess...nothing serious after a break up to talk about grin

Lagos clients (Payment on delivery) DM

I will deliver teeth whitener to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Incandescent(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:
When a married ex doesn't respond to your messages but constantly views your social media pages.

It is confusing at times. We didn't break up but got separated cos he traveled abroad and we lost contact.

When he came back I was married but we couldn't see each other, he travelled back and marries a South African lady.

But the few communications we had before he started ignoring me was as if he was angry, every conversation must be diverted to marriage, something like this, : am I the father of your children, you dey vex for me I give you belle? You didn't leave a marker when you had the chance. Etc.

I told him that am sensing he is angry with me but he said not at all. Am married too. He is my first love from secondary school.

E get as tour body dey do you.

You better talk am now onijekuje

Abeg #EndSARS #EndBadGovernance
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by anochuko01(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Block him or her from your life and move on!
What else do you want from him?

The biggest lie in a relationship is the sentence "I can't do without you".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Dpaulie(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Monitoring spirit she’s turned into

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by jojothaiv(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
A classical example of I want to eat my cake and have it.

S/HE make una dey disguise dey play una ayo olopon, when una plan hatch una go soro soke....

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

But the few communications we had before he started ignoring me was as if he was angry, every conversation must be diverted to marriage, something like this, : am I the father of your children, you dey vex for me I give you belle? You didn't leave a marker when you had the chance. Etc.

no one gives a shīt, just move on already

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by PS712: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Please read what you typed again...I cannot laugh
E weak me,hahahaha
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Draei: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
You and your Ex dey craze. Let bygones be fvcking bygones. You both move on without clinging on one another. Rubbish twos. angry
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by aspirebig: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Move on

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by egunna(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

madam,he viewed ur stories because dey are meant to b viewed.u are married,face ur family and leave ur ex.what exactly do u want to talk about if not to start trouble?if u still have feelings for him,say so.d guy is keeping his distance,so shud u

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Mutemenot(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nairalanders dey vex oh. Op no be SARS oh, see as everybody dey bomb op

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
MajesticKris:
Hmmm.... I see no reason why you keep viewing status and texting..

You can view without text.. the more communication the more, the Temptation...

Na you don dey carry am for head now ohh....
Leave him alone , n face your husband madam

OP read this 3 times a day and act accordingly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
imoleoluwa15431:
@op, you left the dude and married your wife and you still want him to be giving you his spotlight. You are very selfish and heart, I pity your wife.

DID YOU READ THE POST?
NA WOMAN SHE BE
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by afrika(f): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Simple complain turn insult.

Buhari is the cause of this non sense.

If people Belle full, responses for dey sexy for eye.

See wetin una vote this cow come dey complain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by angelfallz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

Focus on your family.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

So just because I read newspaper does it mean I must go and look out for the publisher ?
Don't let another woman raise prayer points because of you . Focus on your husband and let go of that stupid thoughts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Slurity(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

Your husband has no wife because he is about to be sorry.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by LordOfTheGame: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

It's good that he's acting this way and keeping you in distance if not you would've started taking advantage of the friendship to be asking him for money. I am saying this from my own experience.

14 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Akukaliaa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
cry
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Koya365(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sorosoke werey u wan make the guy continue Nack u for ur puzzzy

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

You're a very big notorious Cheater! Don't ask me why. I pity your husband

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Stop bullshitting, you want to fvck him, SAT.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by moneyissweet(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Stop smoking SARS weed grin

imoleoluwa15431:
@op, you left the dude and married your wife and you still want him to be giving you his spotlight. You are very selfish and heart, I pity your wife.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Raylight2(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

you're married, he is married, you should face your family not coming to NL to talk about your ex or something.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by ChiefSweetus: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

It's good that he's acting this way and keeping you in distance if not you would've started taking advantage of the friendship to be asking him for money. I am saying this from my own experience.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
You are married to another man so free the guy and move on. Stop disturbing yourself after all you couldn't wait as you got married after not hearing from him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.