Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages (57639 Views)

She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out / I Love My Boyfriend But Since He Saw My Messages With Other Guys... / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by possibility99: 1:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Mrscarter:

U wanna forget him he's married now n so are you. So does it really matter what it means that he views Ur social media pages or why he's ignoring you?
It shouldn't matter to you as U have Ur own husband to focus on undecided
If U can be just friends then gud but it seems to me that u view it as unrequited love undecided
(Why else are you thinking on it n worrying bout it enuff to come on nairaland n ask ppls opinions).
Otherwise any gud married woman wouldnt give it a second thought that he won't talk to you n just focus on her husband n her own life!

He isn't responding Ur messages most likely cos he is happy with his wife n doesn't need any temptations from a past gf confusing or messing up his marraige.
U should leave him be,
Would U like Ur husband's ex texting Ur husband?

God bless you for this. I really love the way you advice and also gave her some words. To all the fools that commented above you, Nigerians should at least learn a little from the Whites. She actually posted it here for advise but due to the level of stupidity befalling some people here on NL, they will just take every single opportunity to display their stupid behavior. Why can't they advice her and forget about unleashing embarrassment on her undecided undecided #EndstupidNigerians
#EndSARS
EndASSUstrike.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by AIlahuAkbar: 1:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Fact1:
Op this is your answer,,,
download gb whatsapp and view his/her whatsapp status without being visible in her status viewer's list
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by jaxxy(m): 1:39am On Oct 15, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:
When a married ex doesn't respond to your messages but constantly views your social media pages.

It is confusing at times. We didn't break up but got separated cos he traveled abroad and we lost contact.

When he came back I was married but we couldn't see each other, he travelled back and marries a South African lady.

But the few communications we had before he started ignoring me was as if he was angry, every conversation must be diverted to marriage, something like this, : am I the father of your children, you dey vex for me I give you belle? You didn't leave a marker when you had the chance. Etc.

I told him that am sensing he is angry with me but he said not at all. Am married too. He is my first love from secondary school.

We are from the same village. Is this the attitude of a friend?

U guys are suffering from lack of closure on ur relationship that u never broke up and yet got married. It’s funny.

Discuss the issues that lead to what has now happened and get ur closure and forgiveness if need be and move on. Obviously whoever got married last b4 u too will feel more betrayed cos it means they waited while the other didn’t wait for them. If he got married b4 u I’m sure u will feel same way.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by GreenDee(f): 1:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Madam leave your ex alone and focus on your family, wch kind mumu talk be this na,Baba no wan follow you yarn leave am..nawa oo.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 15, 2020
You're married.

He's married.

Cut the communication.

Face your marriages.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by enemyofprogress: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Him eye still dey your market. Your ringtones must have bean very melodious to his ears
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by chaloskyx: 1:49am On Oct 15, 2020
GO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR EX AND GET IT OVER WITH ALL THIS TALK IS FOR SHOW WHAT IS DOING YOU IS TO STILL MAINTAIN SEXUAL AND CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM SO SEND HIM A MESSAGE SAYING......MR X I MISS YOU AND WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT FACE THE CONSEQUENCES BUT KNOW THIS....THAT MAN LOVES HIS WIFE AND WONT LEAVE HER FOR YOU HECK NO MAN WOULD WANT A CHEAT FOR A COMPANION...GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXCAPADE

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by mt77: 2:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Be reasonable and fully attached emotionally to ur marriage. Abstain from every appearance of evil. A little leaven leaveneth the bread. You are married, don't give room for fatal temptations. If not for any other reason. But for the fear of God.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Sashafm(f): 2:43am On Oct 15, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:
When a married ex doesn't respond to your messages but constantly views your social media pages.

It is confusing at times. We didn't break up but got separated cos he traveled abroad and we lost contact.

When he came back I was married but we couldn't see each other, he travelled back and marries a South African lady.

But the few communications we had before he started ignoring me was as if he was angry, every conversation must be diverted to marriage, something like this, : am I the father of your children, you dey vex for me I give you belle? You didn't leave a marker when you had the chance. Etc.

I told him that am sensing he is angry with me but he said not at all. Am married too. He is my first love from secondary school.

I had a childhood crush, we were very close and I thought the friendship will materialize naturally to a relationship. I waited all thorough my Uni days, never dated anyone. I was hoping he would come around and let's be in a relationship. He did not. I approached him bared my feelings but he said he wasn't ready. During my service year, I got introduced to my husband. Dated him and married him 3years later, in all these my Friend never came forth. I was hoping he would be never did. I got married and he called me and said he could not believe I got married �. He asked what happened to us . I told him us is dead. We can't even continue the Friendship so I unfollowed him on social media. My friend however blocked me on all platforms. We are fine. I am enjoying my marriage. I was never meant to be.

So the epistle of the story is don't bother about him. They are generally like that. If you can do it, loose all communication with him. It will enable both of you move on better.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Decryptor(m): 3:07am On Oct 15, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
@op, you left the guy and married your husband and you still want him to be giving you his attention. You are very selfish and heartless, I pity your husband.

Typical of most Nigerian women!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Sameercarter(m): 3:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Op fit dey bill the guy too much na him make d guy dey ask am all those funny questions...

Women/Girls of now are days and their love for money..it’s sad

Op focus on ya husband!!!!

Btw this is the first time am seeing Nairalanders come up with the same replies,no one is contradicting anyone...applaudise

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Sameercarter(m): 3:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Sashafm:

I had a childhood crush, we were very close and I thought the friendship will materialize naturally to a relationship. I waited all thorough my Uni days, never dated anyone. I was hoping he would come around and let's be in a relationship. He did not. I approached him bared my feelings but he said he wasn't ready. During my service year, I got introduced to my husband. Dated him and married him 3years later, in all these my Friend never came forth. I was hoping he would be never did. I got married and he called me and said he could not believe I got married �. He asked what happened to us . I told him us is dead. We can't even continue the Friendship so I unfollowed him on social media. My friend however blocked me on all platforms. We are fine. I am enjoying my marriage. I was never meant to be.

So the epistle of the story is don't bother about him. They are generally like that. If you can do it, loose all communication with him. It will enable both of you move on better.
LAMBA!!!
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by anochuko01(m): 3:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Unrated900:

You
Are telling her to block her and move on
You can’t tell her the real
Truth that she is a useless woman.
Already in a man’s home and still looking

So what's the difference between what you said and what I said? You're dull
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by nick50(m): 3:52am On Oct 15, 2020
What's the need of posting on social media if ur friends can't view them in peace again?.. Like wen has it become a crime to view status on fb or whattsapp... Well I understand how u feel but am sorry to tell u that it will end in tears if u don't stop niw
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Emyogalanya: 3:54am On Oct 15, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

simple thing just complain to your husband and tell him to beg your ex to be calling u at night. But before then make sure you've packed all your bag

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by munezo(m): 4:19am On Oct 15, 2020
He is angry with you period.

But that doesn't matter. Forget about him and face your marriage.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by gnykelly(m): 4:32am On Oct 15, 2020
probably you should tell your husband about your ex attitude

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by hazard1759(m): 4:32am On Oct 15, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

Shut up and face your marriage....

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Gerrard59(m): 4:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Nairalanders have finished this woman no be small. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Lots of marriages are crappy because people (mostly women) still keep open communication with their married exes, single exes, toasters in the guise of "just a friend" etc Some even do meet ups n hangouts with them n when u object to it they're so quick to tag u insecure..

Some women no smart at all. You're married, act like it.. Hoes undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by thesmallgod(m): 4:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Woman u better leave Ur ex and face Ur husband, I don't know why some women are confused
She's probably jealous of his achievement.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by AududuNine11: 4:57am On Oct 15, 2020
MajesticKris:
Hmmm.... I see no reason why you keep viewing status and texting..

You can view without text.. the more communication the more, the Temptation...

Na you don dey carry am for head now ohh....
Leave him alone , n face your husband madam

The matter weak local man.

See wahala

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by backbone503(m): 5:10am On Oct 15, 2020
You no need that kind friend. No start wetin you no go fit finish. Delete his contact and stop messaging him.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by ABOVEDELAW: 5:13am On Oct 15, 2020
HABA, I THOUGHT YOUR POSTS ARE ONLY ABOUT YOUR PURE HONEY AND HOW TO LAST LONG IN BED, WHEN DID YOU DIVERT? grin
PureGoldh:
Madam....face front...no dey worry about the past

Trouble sleep...yanga just dey tap am on the back undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Sagefromtheeast: 5:14am On Oct 15, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

It's good that he's acting this way and keeping you in distance if not you would've started taking advantage of the friendship to be asking him for money. I am saying this from my own experience.
Lol
She's got to be getting something out of it.
And when she's doing that she wouldn't see anything wrong with that.
Classic case of eating your cake and having it!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by NUkachukwu: 5:15am On Oct 15, 2020
imoleoluwa15431:
@op, you left the dude and married your wife and you still want him to be giving you his spotlight. You are very selfish and heart, I pity your wife.

##Comment of the day! Laugh don finish me for this English ..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Sixfeetbelle: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
@op, you left the guy and married your husband and you still want him to be giving you his attention. You are very selfish and heartless, I pity your husband.

Pity which husband? The one that is already cheating abi is it not Nigerian married men again?
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Sixfeetbelle: 5:23am On Oct 15, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Woman u better leave Ur ex and face Ur husband, I don't know why some women are confused

The same way some men are confused. Married into monogamy but is practising polygamy.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by ike6: 5:26am On Oct 15, 2020
I think she still misses him
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by John023(m): 5:27am On Oct 15, 2020
Madam face your marriage and leave someone's man alone....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.