Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) (31209 Views)

Endsars: Oxlade Shot In Surulere Lagos. / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by CuntMiner(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Africonji:

You are sounding like a yahoo boy.
u get time to dey answer all of them...dose quoting u and insulting u are all criminals or benefits from d proceeds

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Ghallant01(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Africonji:
Fool. Who is he crying out to? His fellow yahoo yahoo criminals. Yahoo boy forming artiste. All of you will rot in jail. Police needs to really deal with these miscreants. Rubbish.

Register for a brain surgery in a nearest Hospital it necessary bro. You need it seriously

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Africonji:

You are ignorant. Let me tell you something. Most of these artistes are yahoo boys. I know what I am saying.

U know absolutely nothing...empty skull like u.
Inferiority complex,poverty n hate oozing all over ur malnourished brain cells output. Saboteurs like u will definitely end by a stray bullet from these illiterates with firearms that u are supporting while advertising ur top-notch foolishness....
U are a disgusting cave man dat deserve no other place than living in a cage with Gorillaz n baboons...a threat to human evolution process is wat u are.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
CuntMiner:
u get time to dey answer all of them...dose quoting u and insulting u are all criminals or benefits from d proceeds
How will I make u to understand how much of a fo0l u are?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Abatemtem(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Africonji:
Fool. Who is he crying out to? His fellow yahoo yahoo criminals. Yahoo boy forming artiste. All of you will rot in jail. Police needs to really deal with these miscreants. Rubbish.

It will never be well with you
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Africonji: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

I have been following your Comments and I don't know how much they paid you to spew this Thrash but mark My words.. You wil die a Miserable Death for not sympathising with whats being done to Innocent citizens
I don't support Yahoo but Their is somfin called protocols and That's what SARs are jumping to the extent of Harassing The Innocent ones..
I hope a stray bullet hits your empty head
Devil Incarnate

Back to sender. Because I don't support yahoo you think you can curse me? Nna, you no reach. See this yahoo boy trying to curse somebody. Umu ekwensu. Every evil you wish upon me shall bounce back upon your entire lineage unto the 8th generation. All of you shall be wiped out as though you never existed. I have sealed that with an amen. You are too insignificant to curse me. Rather the curse will render your enter lineage desolate. Mark my words. The revolution will start from all yahoo boys and their lineages. All the tears and misery you lots have exacted upon several families will be brought back in manifolds upon you lineage.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Africonji: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Abatemtem:

It will never be well with you

And your entire lineage shall be wiped out before your very eyes.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Africonji: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Inferiority complex,poverty n hate oozing all over ur malnourished brain cells output. Saboteurs like u will definitely end by a stray bullet from these illiterates with firearms that u are supporting while advertising ur top-notch foolishness....
U are a disgusting cave man dat deserve no other place than living in a cage with Gorillaz n baboons...a threat to human evolution process is wat u are.

All the children in your lineage will be wiped out before your very eyes.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by QuinieR(f): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Africonji:

All the children in your lineage will be wiped out before your very eyes.

Lol...look at this chimpanzee

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by chaloskyx: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
PLEASE GOD MAKE OUR LEADERS STUBBORN LIKE THE EGYPTIANS SO THAT WHAT BEGAN AS A LITTLE PROTEST WOULD END UP BEING A PLAUGE THAT WIPES OUT ALL OUR CORRUPT AND INSENSITIVE POLITICAL AND GOVERNMENT OFFICE HOLDERS OUT
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by femlad97(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
what offence did he commit cos no b only him set there....no be only him dey protest
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by iboboyswag(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Africonji:

You will die first before your desires would come to pass. The guns they use to shoot innocent people is the same they would use to shoot you!

Oponu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by RealEzee(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Africonji:
you're a big fool, even a foolish fool, oxlade is an popular Nigerian artist, stop fooling yourself and your family.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by VampireJoe(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
He is released now Thank God #SarsMustEnd
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
virginboy1:
I just hope this #EndSars movement won't lead to Revolution. Just like the Arab Spring.
Like play like play From Twitter the protest enter Streets from streets to City.... Okay na![/s]

[s]Meanwhile Mr Self Righteousness89 when you go join protest na! undecided[/s]

[s]No be only to come dey spam here with hell fire messages for Nigerians wey government don already frustrate with their yeye hellfire kindof policies.[/s]

[s]Enter street carry placard, no be sin. Even Jesus Christ protest for inside Bible grin
If the environment and policies dey less toxic more people go go heaven wink[/s]
may you not attract curses unto your self may you not attract rubbish unto your self be careful !!!

REPENT YOUR SINS NOW!!!

JESUS IS LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Away, away, away, away, away, away, away grin
Away, away, away, away, away, away, away, grin
Away, away, away, away, away, away, away, away grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
[s]may you not attract curses unto your self may you not attract rubbish unto your self be careful !!!

REPENT YOUR SINS NOW!!!

JESUS IS LORD!!!
Righteousness89 Righteousness666 MrsRighteousness

Abeg who is who again grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by princefrank76: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
C0mputervillage:
Naija my country.... i'm a dealer...your best plug for UK laptop wholesale and bulk purchase call/whatsapp prince 09014381290
how much for one??
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
99thEnemy:
Righteousness89 Righteousness666 MrsRighteousness[/s]

Abeg who is who again grin grin grin grin
hmmm.....pls accept Jesus as your personal lord and saviour

JESUS IS LORD !!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2020
righteousness666:
[s] hmmm.....pls accept Jesus as your personal lord and saviour

JESUS IS LORD !!!

you that is baba 666 fa?
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by JozzyMayana: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2020
OjahBee was released last night
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by osazuwa23: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2020
all these nigerian celebs have never protested in ther elife and there just coming out know. To be quite hoest some of these clebs have collected money from politicians tradional rulers
Abdulazeez99:
EndSARS: Oxlade Cries Out As Police Arrests Manager At Surulere Protest, Singer Sustains Injury

Pop artiste Oxlade says his manager has been arrested at the #EndSARS protest in Surulere area of Lagos where one person was killed, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Monday, the 23-year-old called for help, saying his manager Ojabodu Ademola had been arrested.

Oxlade was seen in a viral video injured. It was not immediately clear if he was shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugFVD58IqYI

https://twitter.com/oxladeofficial/status/1315648700782456834?s=19
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by WillyWonda1: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Africonji post=94881393]Fool. Who is he crying out to? His fellow yahoo yahoo criminals. Yahoo boy forming artiste. All of you will rot in jail. Police needs to really deal with these miscreants. Rubbish.

Please I'd like you to shut your mouth and reason where the world is reasoning and stop being too archaic. Face the fucking reality mehn. It's not easy in the streets. Have you had to cater for yourself from childhood till adulthood?
Have you slept in slum just to survive a night?
Please if you haven't had a share of life's harshness, don't come here and critisize Yahoo boys!!! I am a graduate, (2.1), unibadan, class of 2015, but I have never used my certificate to work one day in this shit hole of a country. Do you know what I went through to pay myself through school to make it through and still went to service? See don't stress yourself. This country is a scam. We're all scammers. Our politicians are the greatest scammers.

Pen drop**
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Dandy1(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:

You are just being stupid. That you are so unlucky to be a talentless aboki doesn't mean everyone should be like you. I don't blame you though, I bet you don't even know who wizkid is because you listen to only your aboki music.

I know of a record label that paid Oxlade 1m or even more just for him to feature on their artistes song. Do you know how much of that he makes per year from such features alone? Not to talk of shows. Yet, he left his life of luxury to risk his life in the face of bullets and all you can talk is this rubbish you typed.

Like everyone had been saying, go and borrow sense. Not everyone is as miserable as you. Olodo
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by superlanny(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Irelokeh:
The funniest thing about this protest is that so many people do not know that one way or the other if not resolved Its effect will come for everyone including the Ignorant ones.

I didn't want to log in before, but your comment prompted me too, very wise and real. But it's only the wise ones that will grab fast. This protest is for all of us, even the Police. Las Las we go all gain. And those mofo politicians can do F*ck themselves.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Yankee101: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Can we do
#EndCorruption
#EndBanditry
#EndPoverty
?
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by psalmylee: 2:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
he is crying out to ur useless father,who impregnated ur **re of a mother..am sure u know wat the ascetics mean.wasted sperm...#SARSMUSTEND.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Chicastle: 4:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:

My takes on your blatant comments is that, in a sane country, nobody would even understand the word "#YAHOOO BOYS" but we here understands because we are Nigerians.

When oyinbo reads your statement and see yahoo, they will be like, what's yahoo? and you know what, they will go and Google it, and Google will tell them about yahoo hoisting. Lol

So you are speaking from behind
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by iokpebholo: 5:05am On Oct 13, 2020
U said end SARS and it's was disbanded,u said president should address u and he did,u go about killing policemen and causing hardship to Nigerians in d name of protest.May God punish every criminal Yahoo boy and their sponsors that will come out today for protest
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Breadnote: 5:17am On Oct 13, 2020
embarassedsad news again
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by iokpebholo: 5:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Breadnote:
embarassedsad news again
Nothing sad about d news,SARS don end let him go home and rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World / Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.