Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8455 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Exonerate1(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Your stupidity beats my Imagination.

Go get a life dawg!

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Exonerate1:
Your stupidity beats my Imagination.
Go get a life dawg!
Yahoo boy
Re: . by Fulks217: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
You have a point but it's not enough
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dem nak anty ban. Anty talk xay na compulsory break

1 Like

Re: . by MrCork: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Yahoo boy

angry
Re: . by Bellotelli: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I don't want SARS to end because it keeps criminals,yahoo boys,thiefs,ritualists,irresponsible men in check.Those young men you see clamouring and protesting against SARS are very irresponsible men who got something up their sleeves,just a few responsible one's fell victim to SARS unfortunately.My own campaign #Don'tEndSars# begins soon.By the way,who missed me here? where are my darlings,virginprincess,fati2001,mariangeles,mynd44,lalasticlala,seun?
This small girl just know how to get people angry unnecessarily. Anyway, I'll not comment again.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bellotelli:

This small girl just know how to get people angry unnecessarily. Anyway, I'll not comment again.
who's a small girl?can you say this to my face?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
I agree with you.

SAR is not the problem. Nigerian Youths are the problem.

They rob, kill, do fraud, rape and do many stupid act. Criminals fear sar

Another problem, if Sar stops you, must you always fight, why don't you obey simple instructions.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
See this stupid girl, once she upload any pics na to dey disturb with stupid threads.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I agree with you.

SAR is not the problem. Nigerian Youths are the problem.

They rob, kill, do fraud, rape and do many stupid act.

Another problem, if Sar stops you, must you always fight, why don't you obey simple instructions.
Good to know someone is agreeing with me,Nigerian youths are something else
Re: . by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
LIVINGICON:
See this stupid girl, once she upload any pics na to dey disturb with stupid threads.
Simply stop going to my profile,mtcheweee.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Good to know someone is agreeing with me,Nigerian youths are something else

Everwhere Nigerian are a mess.

Many Nigerians youths role models are yahoo Yahoo boys and drug dealers.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Everwhere Nigerian are a mess.

Many Nigerians youths role models are yahoo Yahoo boys and drug dealers.
you are very correct,ask them who their role model is,you will see names like Davido,Wizkid,hushpupy,mompha,infectionobi or what sef. #DontEndSars# it is for me.
Re: . by MrCork: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I don't want SARS to end because it keeps criminals,yahoo boys,thiefs,ritualists,irresponsible men in check.Those young men you see clamouring and protesting against SARS are very irresponsible men who got something up their sleeves,just a few responsible one's fell victim to SARS unfortunately.My own campaign #Don'tEndSars# begins soon.By the way,who missed me here? where are my darlings,virginprincess,fati2001,mariangeles,mynd44,lalasticlala,seun?

angry
Re: . by MrCork: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:

...I need to phone my cousin from SARS to come n flog that yor Tiny flat potato lookin nyansh....12 lashes!!! angry
Re: . by Camelot65: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
I can see NairalandSARS viewing cheesycheesy
Re: . by Ffolksy: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:

Haha. Zzor is back. Welcome, Nairaland's Romance Section fierce queen
Re: . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ffolksy:

Haha. Zzor is back. Welcome, Nairaland's Romance Section fierce queen
Thanks dear
Re: . by Happyguy201: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
stop posting rubbish please

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Happyguy201:
motor accident will kill you and your family members before december . useless harlot .
not our portion(my family and I) and never will.I won't say back to sender because my tongue speaketh fire neither will I curse you as I wasn't raised that way but I pray you find peace and may the words of your mouth never lead you to trouble.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Happyguy201:
motor accident will kill you and your family members before december . useless harlot .
mynd44,lalasticlala, rule 2.You are actually the first person I'm reporting here
Re: . by Fmghewzy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I don't want SARS to end because it keeps criminals,yahoo boys,thiefs,ritualists,irresponsible men in check.Those young men you see clamouring and protesting against SARS are very irresponsible men who got something up their sleeves,just a few responsible one's fell victim to SARS unfortunately.I'm yet to see the likes of Elo Umeh,Uche Pedro,Seun Osewa,Wale Tinubu,Mike Adenuga jnr,The Monipulo's, Wahab Folawiyo jnr,Miss Zzor and their likes in this protest,all I see is Davido, Buna boy, yahoo boys and internet fraudsters.My own campaign #Don'tEndSars# begins soon.By the way,who missed me here? where are my darlings,virginprincess,fati2001,mariangeles,mynd44,lalasticlala,seun?

First of all
Some unintelligent mofos on this forum criticizing the protest , saying that the Nigerian government has ended sars should please tell me one thing the federal government has done on paper that has really reflected in the society.Just one thing.
It is quite unfortunate that the fools saying this are adults imagine!!!! .

Pls if you don't want to be cursed don't come here and talk rubbish.
Innocent lives were lost ,yet you keep saying ,Yahoo boys and miscreant are the ones protesting.
I could recall very well in school , idiotic sars chased a vehicle , resulting into an accident .An innocent girl I just greeted that evening was plastered to the wall as a result of those foolish sars.Imagine she was crushed to death.Till today no justice whatsoever.
Lots of stories , including innocent people who died from stray bullets by those bastards called sars.
Please and please,if you don't want God wrath , you don't want to feel the pain familes felt losing their loved ones .
Do not do or say anything to counter this movement.
The protest would continue until the government prove that it has really carried out what we want.

After this we would protest until every single thing we want is answered.
Good roads
Education
And all the good things we deserve as Citizens of this country,we are tired of begging for everything

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fmghewzy:

First of all
Some unintelligent mofos on this forum criticizing the protest , saying that the Nigerian government has ended sars should please tell me one thing the federal government has done on paper that has really reflected in the society.Just one thing.
It is quite unfortunate that the fools saying this are adults imagine!!!! .

Pls if you don't want to be cursed don't come here and talk rubbish.
Innocent lives were lost ,yet you keep saying ,Yahoo boys and miscreant are the ones protesting.
I could recall very well in school , idiotic sars chased a vehicle , resulting into an accident .An innocent girl I just greeted that evening was plastered to the wall as a result of those foolish sars.Imagine she was crushed to death.Till today no justice whatsoever.
Lots of stories , including innocent people who died from stray bullets by those bastards called sars.
Please and please,if you don't want God wrath , you don't want to feel the pain familes felt losing their loved ones .
Do not do or say anything to counter this movement.
The protest would continue until the government prove that it has really carried out what we want.

After this we would protest until every single thing we want is answered.
Good roads
Education
And all the good things we deserve as Citizens of this country,we are tired of begging for everything

You still didn't understand the content of my post
Re: . by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
I understand please text me on WhatsApp is very urgent embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

I understand please text me on WhatsApp is very urgent embarassed
So that's your moniker again,what do you gain using multiple monikers everywhere,cheap boy.

1 Like

Re: . by Fmghewzy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:

There is nothing to understand there,why are you like this.

Since I have known sars I have never heard them arrest thieves not to talk of ritualist.
Despite the high number of sars in ogun state ,how many ritualist have they arrested.
I find it even difficult to believe you are a girl.
Or maybe it's because you are not part of the women whose husband,sons or brothers have been killed injustly.

Where in Nigerias laws is it written that Yahoo boys should be killed on the spot.

Stop being insensitive ,agreed they are criminals, can't the police do their jobs like professionals.
Police in Nigeria act like thugs ,even armed robbers,yet you still find ways to justify thrit act. I don't think you are normal
ogaa ooo.
In fact people who reason like you do ,needs God help.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
So that's your moniker again,what do you gain using multiple monikers everywhere,cheap boy.
My former moniker was deactivated cause of you this is the only account I have I don't have any other alternative account
Let's talk on WhatsApp
I want to tell you something am serious
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
compulsory break and I read where some people were celebrating my absence
You said you had a break but you managed to still read comments.
just tell us you're obsessed with nl
Re: . by MrCork: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I don't want SARS to end because it keeps criminals,yahoo boys,thiefs,ritualists,irresponsible men in check.Those young men you see clamouring and protesting against SARS are very irresponsible men who got something up their sleeves,just a few responsible one's fell victim to SARS unfortunately.I'm yet to see the likes of Elo Umeh,Uche Pedro,Seun Osewa,Wale Tinubu,Mike Adenuga jnr,The Monipulo's, Wahab Folawiyo jnr,Miss Zzor and their likes in this protest,all I see is Davido, Buna boy, yahoo boys and internet fraudsters.My own campaign #Don'tEndSars# begins soon.By the way,who missed me here? where are my darlings,virginprincess,fati2001,mariangeles,mynd44,lalasticlala,seun?

angry
Re: . by Bellotelli: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
If only you can show your face. Moreover, your ideas has sold you out already.
Re: . by Sameazy15: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
U need jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cambridge Uni Students Pose Unclad For Raunchy ‘Best Bum’ Competition (18+ Pics) / Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover? / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.