Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Davash222(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Words of a retired olosho. There’s nothing sensible in their utterances. Fish brains!

29 Likes

Re: . by TOMSY(f): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2020
wow. Don't end SARS, Legalize guns, and let's level the playing field. They won't attempt to brutalize you or speak to you arrogantly when they know you might have your own gun too.

Re: . by fati2001(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2020
where y'at? it has been long....

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:
Words of a retired olosho. There’s nothing sensible in their utterances. Fish brains!
Have I sold market for you before?brolosho

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:
where y'at? it has been long....

i took a compulsory break darling,hope you've been dealing with these irresponsible romancelander men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IamPlato(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Everybody Get Wetin Dey pain Am.

Sars Fvcked Up. Even If The Persons They Killed Were Yahoo Boys Or robbers that Is Against The Law And It Is Murder. You Are Suppose To Arrest And Provide Evidence Of Criminal activities and Take Them To Court Not Shoot Them On The street Because You Have A Gun, that Is A Brutal Abuse Of Power.

In As Much As I Hate Sars officers And Want Them Killed I Do Not stand With The Youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Nairaland has been going smoothly recently, and I began to wonder whether they have banned your account... But it seems like they didn't lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2020
IamPlato:
Everybody Get Wetin Dey pain Am.

Sars Fvcked Up. Even If The Persons They Killed Were Yahoo Boys Or robbers that Is Against The Law And It Is Murder. You Are Suppose To Arrest And Provide Evidence Of Criminal activities and Take Them To Court Not Shoot Them On The street Because You Have A Gun, that Is A Brutal Abuse Of Power.

In As Much As I Hate Sars officers And Want Them Killed I Do Not stand With The Youths.
we are on the same page
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Xoly:
Nairaland has been going smoothly recently, and I began to wonder whether they have banned your account... But it seems like they didn't lipsrsealed
swear that you didn't miss me?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2020
Xoly:
swear that you didn't miss me?even my mum will sometimes call my aunt to come take me away that my wahala is too much, but before the day ends in my aunt's house,she will be calling me and asking me when I'm coming back.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
swear that you didn't miss me?
Well, I missed your wahala, it makes Nairaland more fun grin...
Welcome back cool
TOMSY:
wow
wow too
Zzor:
swear that you didn't miss me?even my mum will sometimes call my aunt to come take me away that my wahala is too much, but before the day ends in my aunt's house,she will be calling me and asking me when I'm coming back.
Was this story necessary

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2020
Xoly:

Well, I missed your wahala, it makes Nairaland more fun grin...
Welcome back cool
thanks dear
Re: . by sylve11: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2020
Sarz are yahoo boys and thieves as well. embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2020
aboywithaname:

Was this story necessary
yes,do you have problems with it,you people have started again
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
yes,do you have problems with it,you people have started again
Sorry ma.... Thou shall not vex.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2020
aboywithaname:
Sorry ma.... Thou shall not vex.
last warning
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2020
It would be the last..
Re: . by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I don't want SARS to end because it keeps criminals,yahoo boys,thiefs,ritualists,irresponsible men in check.Those young men you see clamouring and protesting against SARS are very irresponsible men who got something up their sleeves,just a few responsible one's fell victim to SARS unfortunately.My own campaign #Don'tEndSars# begins soon.By the way,who missed me here? where are my darlings,virginprincess,fati2001,mariangeles,mynd44,lalasticlala,seun?
What kept u out of nairaland all this while?
Re: . by IamPlato(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
we are on the same page
your Topics Though

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Of course I wasn't disappointed when I viewed the thread
I knew I would never find sense here because the op sef get as e be

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2020
This girl boy again

2 Likes

Re: . by denny97797: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2020
:Was this fable prerequisite yes,do you have difficulties with it,you folks have started again
Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2020
I disagree with this.

Seems like you don't know so much about the #EndSars protest.

SARS stands for Special Anti-Robbery Squad

If anything, they were not formed to primarily tackle yahoo boys, and ritualists.

They have killed innocent lives, many if not all do not even have criminal records. If you have ever been apprehended by SARS unlawfully, you will regret creating this post

Zzor:
Yes, I don't want SARS to end because it keeps criminals,yahoo boys,thiefs,ritualists,irresponsible men in check.Those young men you see clamouring and protesting against SARS are very irresponsible men who got something up their sleeves,just a few responsible one's fell victim to SARS unfortunately.My own campaign #Don'tEndSars# begins soon.By the way,who missed me here? where are my darlings,virginprincess,fati2001,mariangeles,mynd44,lalasticlala,seun?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2020
virginprincess:
Sweetheart where have you been? really missed your comments.
compulsory break lol
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
What kept u out of nairaland all this while?
compulsory break and I read where some people were celebrating my absence
Re: . by obi2eze: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2020
All I can say is that you are very stupid.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2020
obi2eze:
tongue
obi2eze:
Re: . by Philipmighty(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
zzor I heard u once had a mental and psychological problem i hope the doctors find cures for it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? / I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours / Is Kissing Part Of Our Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.