Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Sulele04(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

I agree with you my dear, the law enforcement agencies are enemies to criminals. Though there may be errors at times during operations but 99% of people who had issues with SARS are irresponsible fraudsters.
When your last child gets killed by the police i hope you still maintain your stance on this issue.
E-DIOT.
Re: . by VanDerWaalforces: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
not our portion(my family and I) and never will.I won't say back to sender because my tongue speaketh fire neither will I curse you as I wasn't raised that way but I pray you find peace and may the words of your mouth never lead you to trouble.
Good!

1 Like

Re: . by Sulele04(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
I have a point and people attested to that,so?
This issue is very similar to rape let me tell you how, during rape cases we end up victimizing the rape victim and sparing the villan.
You see rape apologists saying why did she wear revealing clothes even when babies are being raped, why is she reporting the case late even when she is has been silenced , didnt she enjoy it even when she was in pain .

Same way you murderers (sars) apologists end up sterotyping and victimizing victims of police brutatily.
1 jimoh isiaka was killed by sars while walking on his street was he a yahoo boy.
2 a pregnant woman who was killed during a sars operation was she a yahoo boy
3 18yrs boy who was killed by sars as a result of misidentifaction was he a yahoo boy
and so many other cases. Even if they are criminals who is the nigeria police force to judge them why are not given a fair trial in court.
You are a woman and you will be a mother how would you react if your child was J.ISIAKA.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sulele04:

This issue is very similar to rape let me tell you how, during rape cases we end up victimizing the rape victim and sparing the villan.
You see rape apologists saying why did she wear revealing clothes even when babies are being raped, why is she reporting the case late even when she is has been silenced , didnt she enjoy it even when she was in pain .

Same way you murderers (sars) apologists end up sterotyping and victimizing victims of police brutatily.
1 jimoh isiaka was killed by sars while walking on his street was he a yahoo boy.
2 a pregnant woman who was killed during a sars operation was she a yahoo boy
3 18yrs boy who was killed by sars as a result of misidentifaction was he a yahoo boy
and so many other cases. Even if they are criminals who is the nigeria police force to judge them why are not given a fair trial in court.
You are a woman and you will be a mother how would you react if your child was J.ISIAKA.
In my post,i talked about few exceptions who unfortunately fell victim.My heart goes out to them
Re: . by Sulele04(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
In my post,i talked about few exceptions who unfortunately fell victim.My heart goes out to them
lol you said few exceptions grin, wait do you live in nigeria e get why.
i will quote you in a thread so you can see for yourself.
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
never,you are a dangerous man
I'm not what u think, I may be exactly opposite. Ask those who have met with me physically.
Re: . by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sulele04:

When your last child gets killed by the police i hope you still maintain your stance on this issue.
E-DIOT.
People get killed everyday so there's no special life anywhere, it could happen to anyone.
The police were commissioned to maintain law and order, i'm not saying they don't make mistakes but 99% of those who often have issues with the police are criminals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.