Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8444 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

I do a very legit job and I’m doing very very fine financially. I recently joined another multinational despite the COVID-19 brouhaha, which is the 3rd multinational I’ll be joining in my less than 6 years professional career. I’m not your regular.

Unfortunately SARS don’t believe you can be young and balling legit.

I’ve been crossed at highway speed on one occasion by SARS driving in an unmarked vehicle without proper procedure of flagging down a car in motion. That’s very unprofessional and risky. Though I was later let go as they saw my work ID and my car papers and driver license were also legit. Though they begged for money and I politely turned them down.

Other occasions I’ve been stopped and they illegally requested to check my phone. This is just to name a few. The summary is their mode of operation is illegal and some have lost their lives to this.

By the way I love sex and I don’t deny it. It’s an art to me and I’m proud of it.
You are a big time lier from the pit of hell,your type hang around different joints all day looking for preys,be deceiving yourself,you are doing drug business(cocane),fact.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2020
cupidhero:

Na attention she dey find. Na typical runs girl behavior.
shey I have done runs to your side abi,rubbish.Brolosho
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
You are a big time lier from the pit of hell,your type hang around different joints all day looking for preys,be deceiving yourself,you are doing drug business(cocane),fact.
I’ve asked you severally to let us meet. I even gave you liberty to pick your desired location(within or outside Lagos, in or out of Nigeria) you’ve always declined. Let’s see who is living a lie between us.

1 Like

Re: . by cupidhero(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
shey I have done runs to your side abi,rubbish.Brolosho

I no sabi fight women. Even if na real life me and you no go exchange pass wetin we don exchange.
Assuming you are a man i for promise you slap atleast. No need for all this.

But comot play you dey act like runs girl. How else dis niggas won take see ur features if you no draw dia attention to yourself by creating this sorta useless thread. Me and you know no one in their right sense will be PROSARS except the SARS men themselves.

I totally understand...hope the men you are doing all this for don PM you already. I'm not against it i'm just saying their are other ways you can let this niggas know you hustling than making silly contributions to a very serious issue like #EndSARS so they can atleast notice you.

How do you go from creating romance threads to being PROSARS? i no be tata. make my write up no go fool you.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2020
pcguru1:

I think this reckless to say, SARS targets young men, I have a colleague who was brutalized and this is a highly esteemed Software Engineer who gives talks about work, what was his crime ? having a laptop. The list is long, there should be reforms. If sars sees dollars in my phone, I will be arrested, is that the type of life, you want to live. Where young people cannot live their lives comfortably. SARS disturbs alot of our engineers in Andela and even locall developers in this countries.

Reality is this, when real crimes go unchecked, those who are not quilty will also suffer.

It is a fact that most criminals use their laptops and phones to commit crimes.

There is a reason why police do profiling.

If about 100 people are caught doing online fraud with their phones and laptops, they start to think everybody with a laptop or smartphone is a potential criminal.

It is true some sar officials are criminals, it also true that many of our youths are also doing online fraud, now how do these people differentiate between legal and illegal ones, this is hard.

If you watch what escalates sar interraction, it is either someone is trying to prove stubborn and trying to resist arrest.

Online fraud is a big issue in Nigeria, see nothing is gonna change until online fraud is basically reduced.

If there are less online crimes, the rate of arrest will also reduced.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2020
cupidhero:

I no sabi fight women. Even if na real life me and you no go exchange pass wetin we don exchange.

But comot play you dey act like runs girl. How else dis niggas won take see ur features if you no draw dia attention to yourself by creating this sorta useless thread. Me and you know no one in their right sense will be PROSARS except the SARS men themselves.

I totally understand...hope the men you are doing all this for don PM you already. I'm not against it i'm just saying their are other ways you can let this niggas know you hustling than making silly contributions to a very serious issue like #EndSARS so they can atleast notice you.

How do you go from creating romance threads to being PROSARS? i no be tata. make my write up no go fool you.
see this small boy ooo,can you say this to my face?what will i not see from you nairalanders
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Reality is this, when real crimes go unchecked, those who are not quilty will also suffer.

It is fact that most criminals use their laptops and phones to commit crimes.

There is a reason why police do profiling.

If about 100 people caught doing online fraud with their phones and laptops, they start to think everybody with a laptop or smartphone is a potential criminal.

It is true some sar officials are criminals, it also true that many of our youths are also doing online fraud, now how do these people differentiate between legal and illegal ones, this is hard.

If you watch what escalates sar interraction, it is either someone is trying to prove stubborn and trying to resist arrest.

Online fraud is a big issue in Nigeria, see nothing is gonna change until online fraud is basically reduced.

If there are less online crimes, the rate of arrest will reduced.

Thanks for this,all your points are true and in order.Most people just want to bash for no reasons
Re: . by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Pancakeey:

Why don’t you think before you type?

Was hushpuppy not the role model of many Nigerians
Re: . by cupidhero(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
see this small boy ooo,can you say this to my face?what will i not see from you nairalanders
Aunty no vex. you win. I go really appreciate am if you no mention me again. Thank you.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Gbam,you will hardly see many young Nigerians list the names I mentioned in my post as role models,i know what I'm saying,i don't just jump on the crowd,i'd rather look deep and be the odd one out
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2020
cupidhero:

Aunty no vex. you win. I go really appreciate am if you no mention me again. Thank you.
it has just begun,im watching you closely
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Thanks for this,all your points are true and in order.Most people just want to bash for no reasons

They can continue to bash. It is a normal human reaction to see the surface rather than the depth.

Even in america, if 10 people from a particular race steals in a shop, the owner of that shop will be so conscious when hs or she sees a member from that race inside the shop.

The Nigerian SAR was never like this, until fraud increased in the society.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Gbam,you will hardly see many young Nigerians list the names I mentioned in my post as role models,i know what I'm saying,i don't just jump on the crowd,i'd rather look deep and be the odd one out

Many fraudsters are Nigerian youths role models.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

They can continue to bash. It is a normal human reaction to see the surface rather than the depth.

Even in america, if 10 people from a particular race steals in a shop, the owner of that shop will be so conscious when hs or she sees a member from that race inside the shop.

The Nigerian SAR was never like this, until fraud increased in the society.
The likes of cupidhero made SARS to become very brutal,it was never like this
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Many fraudsters are Nigerian youths role models.
True
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
your blood will never stop boiling if you don't avoid me.
More reason to not avoid you. My blood boils for a living.

I put silly people like you in their place. So I don’t mind speaking senses to that dusty head of yours dear.

The least you can do at this moment is show empathy for the lives that have been lost during this protest.

2 Likes

Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Love the last paragraph, we need to be empathetic.

Lives have been lost, brothers, sons, sisters, daughters.

Saying 'DON'T END SARS' is quite insensitive.

Pancakeey:

More reason to not avoid you. My blood boils for a living.

I put silly people like you in their place. So I don’t mind speaking senses to that dusty head of yours dear.

The least you can do at this moment is show empathy for the lives that have been lost during this protest.

1 Like

Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Many Nigerians?? We have over 10 million youths in Nigeria and you’re here generalizing it. I don’t know where you got this fruitless claim to back up your nonsense, but there are many Nigerian youths who never looked up to hush puppi in fact, most of them were against what he did.

It’s not anyone’s fault that you’ve chosen to remain in the dark.

So I’ll ask again why don’t you think before you type?
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Love the last paragraph, we need to be empathetic.

Lives have been lost, brothers, sons, sisters, daughters.

Saying 'DON'T END SARS' is quite insensitive.

Very very. I’m not against her advocating for sars but then where’s the empathy?

Many Nigerians have died and the people who caused their deaths are walking freely.
This is more reason to fight for freedom and end sars

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
cupidhero:

Seconded. It's just attention she was looking for and luckily for her she's gotten lots of them.
Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Seems like you live in another Nigeria i am not aware of.

I don't know why some nairalanders pour out their biases and come here to claim them as facts!

thebosstrevor1:

Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

I don't know why some nairalanders pour out their biases and come here to claim them as facts!

hes saying the bitter truth,we are also aware of the innocent ones who fell victim,i acknowledged that in my post
Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
What bitter truth?

None of my friends or anyone i have come across sees Hushpuppi as a role model.

Are there some that do? YES

But they aren't so many, he generalised way too much.

Zzor:
hes saying the bitter truth,we are also aware of the innocent ones who fell victim,i acknowledged that in my post
Re: . by loko50(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
How old are you?
Re: . by Lagatamushin(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
I missed you darling. Where did you go? I love you so much.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pancakeey:

Many Nigerians?? We have over 10 million youths in Nigeria and you’re here generalizing it. I don’t know where you got this fruitless claim to back up your nonsense, but there are many Nigerian youths who never looked up to hush puppi in fact, most of them were against what he did.

It’s not anyone’s fault that you’ve chosen to remain in the dark.

So I’ll ask again why don’t you think before you type?

You are the one that dont think before you type.

The man has 2.3 million followers on Instagram and Nigerians begging him for money everday until he got arrested.

Many people on internet were shouting free hushpuppy, that shows their support. Many wanted to be like him.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
N
nwaezeemmanuel:

You say i am bias.

Is it not true that many Nigerians are doing internet fraud.
Is it not true that hushpuppy was a fraudster
Is it not true that people were typing the hastags free hushpuppy on social media.

If the man didn't have support, how come he was able to amassed almost 2 million followers on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
My problem with what you said was that it was generalised.

Not everyone admires him.

By the way, you can get 2M followers on IG and half of those followers may not like you or support you.

Some just want to be entertained!

thebosstrevor1:
N

You say i am bias.

Is it not true that many Nigerians are doing internet fraud.
Is it not true that hushpuppy was a fraudster
Is it not true that people were typing the hastags free hushpuppy on social media.

If the man didn't have support, how come he was able to amassed almost 2 million followers on Instagram.
Re: . by ambitiouschap17: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
im just concerned about who liked this silly comment of yours,i want to know the person

You are very stupid
Re: . by ambitiouschap17: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pancakeey:

Very very. I’m not against her advocating for sars but then where’s the empathy?

Many Nigerians have died and the people who caused their deaths are walking freely.
This is more reason to fight for freedom and end sars
You don't need to mind her

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
My problem with what you said was that it was generalised.

Not everyone admires him.

By the way, you can get 2M followers on IG and half of those followers may not like you or support you.

Some just want to be entertained!

Not true. Have you read the comments on his pictures, lot of praises.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
the president want you all to answer this first before your endsars wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me / Black Model Flaunts Pink As She Shows Curves (photos) ADULT ONLY / Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.