Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? (4735 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:

I'll advice u to go to america and commit a crime, and God help u that ur prison inmate is a gay and a bully, u will come back with a bigger hole

Bros, abt those gay stuff.. No worry.

I gat thorn in my Ass...... Zzor knows abt the thorn grin grin grin

So I am safe
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by benqo01(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2020
The only way to do achieve that,is to kill yourself.I know of someone that did it,and now he his enjoying the benefit....
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2020
benqo01:
The only way to do achieve that,is to kill yourself.I know of someone that did it,and now he his enjoying the benefit....

If I turn u to mad man now, people will say I am wicked
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by adekemi45600: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2020
You are the MOST BROKEST nairalander,it shows from this very post of yours
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by saintsylve(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Bro you should have used the word "american citizen" not the president himself.

No country on earth can dare lay a finger on the president of the US, no matter what the case may be. Such action will lead to an instant reaction from Pentagon and all it's alliances. That country no go survive.

Bros even for the Naina, where Nigeria government wan see trump touch? Before he enter naija, the kind security measures from American alone, Nigeria Army no fit dismantle am self.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Cherez:

See them attacking IPOB but want outta Nigeria even as convicts
Common things our leaders would have done to salvage things you guys keep supporting evil
Mehn, how bad can it get for someone to wish this on himself?
Shameful!!!

U people don't talk with sense.. Dt is why nobody takes u guys serious.. Ipob is a proscribe group.. Final, u can do nothing abt it.

Moreover, don't you know sarcasm at all?

Every thing is tribe for ur own life
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
adekemi45600:

And how do you know me??
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Axis313(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls recommend a crime not so severe that will make American authority come carry me for Nigeria...

And when I will be judged, the sentence should not be more than 3 to 6 months jail in a private facility.... Feeding 3 times a day, access to social media and ladies like cardi B, beyonce, Rihanna, Nengi, and so on 'tongue tongue tongue tongue

After all the crime must be sumtin dt will be pardonable after 6 months and will be given a job within America. Please, I must not be sent back to Nigeria..

Any suggestions please

Cc: Mynd44 seun lalasticlala... Abeg front page
Guy,the only sure way is to go and kidnap American ambassador.
Their response will be swift, you won't know what hit you till you find yourself in America.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Axis313:

Guy,the only sure way is to go and kidnap American ambassador.
Their response will be swift, you won't know what hit you.

His location pls?
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by benqo01(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

If I turn u to mad man now, people will say I am wicked

Haha na d only way o....
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by juniorstar(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
the American govt has no right whatsoever to arrest someone in Nigeria, except Nigeria arrest the person and send him to USA for them to do whatever they want with him, that is just the reason Nnamdi Kanu has not been arrested but the day he step his toes on Nigerian soil, even USA, Britain and Russia combined can't save him, even if Donald trump come Nigeria come fvck up and get arrested, highest thing the American govt can do is try to reason with Nigeria so they can take him.
So if u commit a crime here, USA wont come and carry u.

I'll advice u to go to america and commit a crime, and God help u that ur prison inmate is a gay and a bully, u will come back with a bigger hole
how come they were able to do a drone strike on an Iranian general in his own soil if am not mistaken.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
juniorstar:

how come they were able to do a drone strike on an Iranian general in his own soil if am not mistaken.
Who was responsible for several deaths of innocent us Officials.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:

The bolded shows ya a stark illiterate cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by juniorstar(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
SegFault:
Who was responsible for several deaths of innocent us Officials.
yes
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
juniorstar:

yes
Ehen that was why they had to do it, even Osama Bin Laden's assassination was not permitted by the authorities of the country he hid in but the US killed him anyway before they will help the bastard escape.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
smartsmith0907:

The bolded shows ya a stark illiterate cry
You are the stark illiterate here if you simply don't get what I did there.You are so dumb everything has to be explained before it can sink.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
You are the stark illiterate here if you simply don't get what I did there.You are so dumb everything has to be explained before it can sink.

Tell me the name of the English teacher that taught you the meaning of "most dumbest" it a word for a stark illiterate which one is most dumbest I doubt you have primary 6 certificate and when is trying to correct you don't be an ignoramus wink
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by juniorstar(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
SegFault:

Ehen that was why they had to do it, even Osama Bin Laden's assassination was not permitted by the authorities of the country he hid in but the US killed him anyway before they will help the bastard escape.
this means they don't respect the sovereignty of a nation, anybody wey Bleep up they don't need permission to strike!
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
smartsmith0907:

Tell me the name of the English teacher that taught you the meaning of "most dumbest" it a word for a start illiterate which one is most dumbest I doubt you have primary 6 certificate and when is trying to correct you don't be an ignoramus wink
tongue
smartsmith0907:

Tell me the name of the English teacher that taught you the meaning of "most dumbest" it a word for a start illiterate which one is most dumbest I doubt you have primary 6 certificate and when is trying to correct you don't be an ignoramus wink
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
smartsmith0907:

tongue
smartsmith0907:

mtcheww
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
tongue

Olodo blockhead grin
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
smartsmith0907:

Olodo blockhead grin
Brolosho
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Brolosho

The concept of brolosho is not applicable here did I just ask you out or send a PM to you ...what's the name of your village sef grin
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Daniel058(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
The truth is that if I'm given option of 5 countries I would like to travel to or live in..,USA won't be on the list.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
You are the MOST BROKEST nairalander,it shows from this very post of angryyours
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
But bro who you offend over a hundred posts
And behold everything is bullshit grin
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=ZIINI post=94900274][/quote]what?
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
what?
Water angry
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls recommend a crime not so severe that will make American authority come carry me for Nigeria...

And when I will be judged, the sentence should not be more than 3 to 6 months jail in a private facility.... Feeding 3 times a day, access to social media and ladies like cardi B, beyonce, Rihanna, Nengi, and so on 'tongue tongue tongue tongue

After all the crime must be sumtin dt will be pardonable after 6 months and will be given a job within America. Please, I must not be sent back to Nigeria..

Any suggestions please

Cc: Mynd44 seun lalasticlala... Abeg front page
I'd recommend a Canadian or UK prison, you do not want to go to an American prison
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by BigDawsNet: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Don't even think about it bro... Even if you scam someone of 1millons dolls... You I'll be convicted in nigeria... And even if you find your way to any county jail or correction center across US after 3 months... You will be deported and your generation will never hav access to travel again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) / Backside Challenge / Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.