Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl (4687 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2023
I have this neighbour,she lives opposite my Flat.....she is an average girl,jovial and all that

She has a fiance that is very insecure, I mean this guy calls her like 15times in a day, pleading the girl not to cheat on her and the girl keeps assuring the guy he won't

The reason I said you should never trust any lady is that I fvck this girl almost every time.
The first time was when I entered her room and I touched her,she told me she loves my hand that its so soft, and she pleaded with me to touch her again....ever since then,its bang, bang, bang.

She will call me,strip herself naked,plead with me to massage her body, I touch every part of her, I mean EVERY part, even places I know her fiance may not have touched and after that,its bang bang......then after we clean up,she calls her man, and they both do their lovey lovey stuff and then off to bed and I crash in my own apartment

Yesterday night was no different, the guy requested for a video call,they did their thing and bid eachoda goodnight and she begged me for the "touch" again....After that,I fvcked her and littered her bed with plenty cvm before picking my shirt and heading to my flat to sleep

This early morning,the guy has called again and they are busy doing their lovey lovey stuff again

Do not trust ladies......If you do, you are setting yourself up for immature death....I swear, MOST of them are hoes.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Manson1(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Do you have a girlfriend?

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by labake1(f): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2023
Immature OP
See you see soldier that will teach you lesson. Continue touching

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Hotwest: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Enjoy your free lady. She likes your touches...most of these girls are sex freak

21 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2023
And you are proud to post it online. I pity ladies who are into boyfriends stuffs, most of this guys dont have sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Candidlady: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Talk bout joblessness

Op you are so jobless.. as a man you are eavesdropping on your neighbor's activities..

Men and their uselessness is something one should study

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Hotwest:
Enjoy your free lady. She likes your touches...most of these girls are sex freak
There is nothing free dear, not even in freetown.
He will pay somehow last last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Hotwest: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

sometimes it ends up clear and free, it's two adults with mutual agreement,she is nobody's wife just yet..believe me! Except u want to bring in spiritual aspect

12 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Tonytonex(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2023
I come here to read comments.
Only females are commenting.
And dem no like wetin the OP yern.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by helinues: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Should Nigerians guy be trusted?
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Hotwest:
sometimes it ends up clear and free, it's two adults with mutual agreement,she is nobody's wife just yet..believe me! Except u want to bring in spiritual aspect
You mention one way to pay already, the spiritual aspect.
Most free s*x are not free dear
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by izonborn098(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Op kudos to u. U have to bleep her the more, the boyfriend is one of those useless simps bringing the male gender backward, imagine begging a nigeria woman not to cheat on him. Even some fishes get brain more than some women. As far she is not a virgin then she is a single mom figure.
If i will use my money to wed any useless woman, then i will go and donate the money to opharnage home.
'Fish brains gender' very very useless to nature'
The ones above me will not like it because they are also guilty.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by AndroidAI(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

He is already paying by satisfying her konji. You think women don't enjoy sex?

13 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

He is already paying by satisfying her konji. You think women don't enjoy sex?
I did not say the woman will not pay. In that kind of a relationship, both parties will pay in one way or the other.
You can believe what you want, dem no de telli person

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by AndroidAI(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

I did not say the woman will not pay. In that kind of a relationship, both parties will pay in one way or the other.
You can believe what you want, dem no de telli person

You sound very superstitious. Girls like you repulse me to a great extent. Do you also call your pastor Daddy?

13 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

You sound very superstitious. Girls like you repulse me to a great extent. Do you also call your pastor Daddy?
What has the bolded got to do with the discussion. The answer to the question is a big NO, i worship with the roman catholic church and is not a religious fanantic. Going to church is not even a regular thing for me.
As per your first sentence, life has influence my mind to be like that dear, i use to always think that free things are not actually free based on experience and have nothing to do with religion. As the popular saying "nothing goes for nothing"

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by kelspinall(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2023
The way this bicches up there are busy picking up on the op is soo personal, you bicches won't lay low and mind ya fuhkin b"ness,when the heat is on you will start complaining of harsh words from guys... ashavins...

lastly nigga you enlightened some newbies in the game about #oes..am not new to them and their #oe lifestyle..i pity the pussi-ass dude that is insecured..

rapper wale said~never let a woman know you are insecured or is game over...that mf is a weakling..he will surely learn the hard way for sure..

lastly drill with caution...e geh why

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by AndroidAI(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

What has the bolded got to do with the discussion. The answer to the question is a big NO, i worship with the roman catholic church and is not a religious fanantic. Going to church is not even a regular thing for me.
As per your first sentence, life has influence my mind to be like that dear, i use to always think that free things are not actually free based on experience and have nothing to do with religion. As the popular saying "nothing goes for nothing"

Catholics are the most superstitious. I am not surprised. That means you call your spiritual head father. It's the same thing. It shows how deeply indoctrinated and fanatical you are.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

Catholics are the most superstitious. I am not surprised. That means you call your spiritual head father. It's the same thing. It shows how deeply indoctrinated and fanatical you are.
I dont understand how you successfully inject religion into this topic.
Calling me names online is not fair please. For the past 2-3months, i attended church once which was a thanks giving this last sunday. My little kiosk use to get patronage mostly on sundays so i dont go to church regulary.
No one knew me in the church apart from my relatives here, that is to tell you that i am not what you are trying to paint me.
I left abj last year and it was same over there, church is not my thing too much cux i believe God did not have a religion. I'm saying too much here already.
Btw, i'm not looking for validation from you about my life, your opinion about me can not add a single dime to my bank account so get your facts right sir.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by GOFRONT(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Even Some married women are not left out...

Sex is meant for humans and not animals.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by madscientist88(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2023
after 1999 i no know which kind girls them born again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by ojotobiloba1: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2023
This OP is technically mad. Joblessness, snitching And radarada all in one.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by HanisahZuwy: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

Calling me names online is not fair please. For the past 2-3months, i attended church once which was a thanks giving this last sunday. My little kiosk use to get patronage mostly on sundays so i dont go to church regulary.
No one knew me in the church apart from my relatives here, that is to tell you that i am not what you are trying to paint me.
I left abj last year and it was same over there, church is not my thing too much cux i believe God did not have a religion. I'm saying too much here already.
Btw, i'm not looking for validation from you about my life, your opinion about me can not add a single dime to my bank account so get your facts right sir.
Please, why did you leave Abj? Any specific reason? How long have you been there? I plan going there for look for work or something doing. Would you advise me to go on or is there any other state you would advise I go for instead? Thanks.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, why did you leave Abj?
To stay with my mother who is sick in the village.
Any specific reason? How long have you been there?
I stayed there for more than 5yrs
I plan going there for look for work or something doing. Would you advise me to go on or is there any other state you would advise I go for instead? Thanks.

I don't have any advice to give you cux i was under my aunt during my stay there. I use to stay indoors most times xo i'm not in a good position to advice you on what to do regarding relocation. All i can say is abj is a nice place for those who have money.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Adachizzy(f): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2023
OP, jokes apart, you can never have a happy marriage. Your head and mind is so messed up hence you can never believe anything a woman tells you, now or later. I pity whoever you’ll be with, now or later.
I hope you don’t have a woman too, cos if you do, you are no different from the girl you’re banging.
Also, going down with someone you just entered her room and mistakenly touched, you are so cheap!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by HanisahZuwy: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

To stay with my mother who is sick in the village.
I stayed there for more than 5yrs

I don't have any advice to give you cux i was under my aunt during my stay there. I use to stay indoors most times xo i'm not in a good position to advice you on what to do regarding relocation. All i can say is abj is a nice place for those who have money.
Alright.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Nasri100(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Adachizzy:
OP, jokes apart, you can never have a happy marriage. Your head and mind is so messed up hence you can never believe anything a woman tells you, now or later. I pity whoever you’ll be with, now or later.
I hope you don’t have a woman too, cos if you do, you are no different from the girl you’re banging.
Also, going down with someone you just entered her room and mistakenly touched, you are so cheap!

You see a typical Nigerian women. They will never take accountability. Always moaning and crying.

OP is revealing what he experienced head on. A Girl who is selling her man fake love while banging a friend. Hows his head messed up? This is reality. He experienced it. Its seen. Not imagined. Reality.

Isn't that what you girls like to do though? Find a boyfriend who will be providing your romantic needs while you rent your V a gina to other bad boys outside. Some girls even go do gang bangs.

In the end you girls always win because there will always be a simp to kneel and ask for your hand in marriage. While you act like an innocent damsel and say Yes.

Person wey guys don release sperm for her head grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by AndroidAI(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

You want to know how religion got injected? Because it's the bane of all superstitions, and the most common viewpoint of people. When you keep saying they will pay one way or another, it became obvious. Now ask yourself, why all these explanation? You don't owe a stranger like me an atom of explanation. I will leave you for now, before you start spewing your secrets without knowing. I tend to have that effect on people.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Baronthecelebri: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Good one,who dey trust naija girls

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Chummynoni(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2023
Pathetic 🥺
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Kesteem: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2023
that's why it's very important to marry a virgin

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Streetmovement(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All I have to say is Nigerian girls are.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That You Have Been Charmed!! / Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) / Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.