Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? (4730 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
I'd recommend a Canadian or UK prison, you do not want to go to an American prison

Why UK or Canada?
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by seanwilliam(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
juman:
America is overrated country.

Country of bad leaders.
america or 10 years ago is still better than Nigeria of 100years to come
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls recommend a crime not so severe that will make American authority come carry me for Nigeria...

And when I will be judged, the sentence should not be more than 3 to 6 months jail in a private facility.

[s]After all the crime must be sumtin dt will be pardonable after 6 months and will be given a job within America. [/s] Please, I must not be sent back to Nigeria..

Any suggestions please

front page
1. Vandalization of public probably.

2. Public peeing

3. Public nudity (excluding nudist community or association)

4. Trespassing

5. Breaking speed limit.

6. Public deposit of refuses.
etc
Arresting a foreigner in his home country is rare or impossible as laws varies with place.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
1. Vandalization of public probably.

2. Public peeing

3. Public nudity (excluding nudist community or association)

4. Trespassing

5. Breaking speed limit.

6. Public deposit of refuses.
etc
Arresting a foreigner in his home country is rare or impossible as laws varies with place.

There must be a way na. Even though it may be hard..
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
seanwilliam:

Thank u... Omo Ibadan

That guy is just speaking rubbish
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

There must be a way na. Even though it may be hard..
Once you do something in Nigeria, the law takes action not the US law. The US law covers it's States and territories stated according.
Unless you renounce your citizenship and commit a crime that triggers action from the US. US covered area
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Once you do something in Nigeria, the law takes action not the US law. The US law covers it's States and territories stated according.
Unless you renounce your citizenship and commit a crime that triggers action from the US. US covered area

How do I go abt this
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by dukeprince50: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
juniorstar:

how come they were able to do a drone strike on an Iranian general in his own soil if am not mistaken.
that is a different thing altogether, I mean they just can't come here and arrest someone without the permission of Nigerian govt
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

How do I go abt this
No, please do not renounce your citizenship, you will be considered a stateless person (i.e. someone without a nationality), your rights and freedom of XYZ will no longer hold at that point.
In other words, you can't hold a passport (if you are a citizen of Nigeria only). Your national ID card and voter card may be invalid at that point. Should you be outside Nigeria staying stateless (you may not be deported to Africa, as you'll be considered illegal resident in Nigeria).

In that case, you'll be held temporary and be covered/protected under the law and receive government aids in US (if in US, while stateless) but, you will have limited rights and freedom of XYZ till a permanent residential card is obtained.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why UK or Canada?
haven't been to UK but I heard they threat their prisoners well depending on how little your crime is. And also there's no police brutality

And as for Canada not sure about prison but when I was in juvie it wasn't that bad, actually it was fun
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
haven't been to UK but I heard they threat their prisoners well depending on how little your crime is. And also there's no police brutality

And as for Canada not sure about prison but when I was in juvie it wasn't that bad, actually it was fun

U don go Canada juve prison b4??
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

U don go Canada juve prison b4??
my mom is Canadian(but black not white, she's a black Canadian) and I was practically raised there and here, though this isn't my first time in Nigeria I come and go.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
my mom is Canadian(but black not white, she's a black Canadian) and I was practically raised there and here, though this isn't my first time in Nigeria I come and go.

Wow... Boss.... So what do u think now?

How do I join u over there?

Which offense u commit to go juve?
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

first off I'm also Nigerian (forgot to mention that part) I've been in Nigeria for 6yrs tho I go and come back and my Crime was really not that serious, I was just caught with alcohol and was probably drunk (not sure if I was drunk) and I was there for two days.......also juvie is for underage kids
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
first off I'm also Nigerian (forgot to mention that part) I've been in Nigeria for 6yrs tho I go and come back and my Crime was really not that serious, I was just caught with alcohol and was probably drunk (not sure if I was drunk) and I was there for two days.......also juvie is for underage kids

Okay.. I understand

So suggest what crime I can commit so dt i can join u over there?

Shud I claim hush puppy biz partner
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

I was 14, those were fun times, also that's also why my dad sent me to Nigeria and I'm kinda happy I got to learn more about this country tho I currently hate it
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

Okay.. I understand

So suggest what crime I can commit so dt i can join u over there?

Shud I claim hush puppy biz partner
ok first of: you have to be in a to get into jail and or do that hush puppy did and fraud multiple foreigners

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
I was 14, those were fun times, also that's also why my dad sent me to Nigeria and I'm kinda happy I got to learn more about this country tho I currently hate it

Thank God for life.. Atleast u r can go any where
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Small080(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Inverted virus to America data base, or white house data or America military data base .....
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by ukaface(f): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
@op which movie did you just finish seeing to have inspired you like this?

Cos that was how I finished watching Orange is the new black and prison come dey hungry me.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy grin
ukaface:

Cos that was how I finished watching Orange is the new black and prison come dey hungry me.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
ukaface:

Cos that was how I finished watching Orange is the new black and UK, Canada and America prison come dey hungry us .

Make we gather go na
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Gmajor:

Lol dey dia make boxers dey wear you.
America has one of the worst prisons when compared to other First World group.

The one I dey see for movies no worst oo
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by ukaface(f): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

Make we gather go na
lol

Oya make we go
But I can only tolerate their minimum prison o.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
ukaface:
lol

Oya make we go
But I can only tolerate their minimum prison o.

No problem.. Let's go
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Strange57: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
guy watch your tongue for the fact that you lost hope or you don't like this country should not make you belittle it...NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN i love my country.
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by khiaa(f): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls recommend a crime not so severe that will make American authority come carry me for Nigeria...

And when I will be judged, the sentence should not be more than 3 to 6 months jail in a private facility.... Feeding 3 times a day, access to social media and ladies like cardi B, beyonce, Rihanna, Nengi, and so on 'tongue tongue tongue tongue

After all the crime must be sumtin dt will be pardonable after 6 months and will be given a job within America. Please, I must not be sent back to Nigeria..

Any suggestions please

Cc: Mynd44 seun lalasticlala... Abeg front page

I will give you a few crimes that you can commit while in America but WARNING they can get you murdered, seriously hurt or imprisoned for years.

1. WALKING while BLACK.

2. DRIVING while BLACK.

3. EATING in public while BLACK.

4. EATING in your own home while BLACK.

5. MESSING with white girls while BLACK.

6. HAVING a cookout while BLACK.

7. SITTING on your University Campus while BLACK.

8. PROTESTING while BLACK.

9. BREATHING while BLACK.

10. The most insulting crime you can commit in America is EXISTING while BLACK.

Op, I hope this opened your eyes to the various choices you have in order to get locked up in America.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Cherez: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

U people don't talk with sense.. Dt is why nobody takes u guys serious.. Ipob is a proscribe group.. Final, u can do nothing abt it.

Moreover, don't you know sarcasm at all?

Every thing is tribe for ur own life
Agreed it's a proscribed group
An unarmed group proscribed only in Nigeria same reason they kept killing unarmed protesters
People like you are so tribal that I dare you to point out in plain words how IPOB have attacked anyone aside asking for their rights
How more cursed can Nigeria get for you to ask to be jailed in another country just to escape being in Nigeria?
Shameless!
Go through your post and see who is tribal
You'd rather go to jail abroad than stay in same country you hate IPOB for wanting out?
Mehn, who do Una this thing?
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Cherez:

Agreed it's a proscribed group
An unarmed group proscribed only in Nigeria same reason they kept killing unarmed protesters
People like you are so tribal that I dare you to point out in plain words how IPOB have attacked anyone aside asking for their rights
How more cursed can Nigeria get for you to ask to be jailed in another country just to escape being in Nigeria?
Shameless!
Go through your post and see who is tribal
You'd rather go to jail abroad than stay in same country you hate IPOB for wanting out?
Mehn, who do Una this thing?

I don't argue with swine.. Bigot accusing another person
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by Cherez: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't argue with swine.. Bigot accusing another person
Lol!
A bigot asking for the rights of IPOB without involving another tribe but you are against IPOB only because it's not your tribe
Swine indeed, is that all you got?
Get to Alcatraz quick
I pray you're sane enough to wanna end up there
Re: Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? by DenreleDave(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2020
So are u saying u av never insult other tribes especially yoruba?? Can u beat ur cheat and say u av never abused other tribes in defense of ur tribe.

Moreover get the fvck away from here.. This is romance thread,
How does my post have to do with ipob?

This post is even a joke and u r bringing ipob matter here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? / Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. / Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.