Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt (76389 Views)

Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Immarocks(f): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Selina tested waist beads
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Emescot(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
You’re sighted great waterman!
You ke? Dey form rugged. I laugh you
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2020
paulolee:
SARS don carry dis wan tire...know him very well bk den in p.h and i knew he would surely be part of the protest even if camera no pick am..
person wey de gv wahala problem, only him de cause wahala give full street, I even heard DT bk den SARS arrested n killed his bro and incase u don't kno those "ain't jus rings and ordinary waist bids" afterall DM say "who no go, no know...
are you really meme boss what about jenny trillionz
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by letilex: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by bikefab(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2020
This guy right here spent 54months in prison because of SARS and their frame up. His car was taken and never seen again, His twin brother was killed by SARS. All these happened after he came back from schooling in Ghana. His story is too long. All he want is a society devoid of brutality.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by KingAzubuike(f): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Tillatalk:
who be you sef
No need to ask, just come so I go waste small bullet for your chest.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Chinny024(f): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2020
SARS this SARS that...

It was this same SARS that cooled down my area in PHC one certain time about 4yrs ago!!!
If not, some boys would have done more harm!!!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by yolo126010: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2020
This guy no get Joy ooo..

As for you judging him because of appearance, you're worst than the just disbanded SARS officers...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by legba1(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2020
DjRicky:
foolish people all over NL! 4rm ur coments about dis guy,u would all shoot dat guy dead if u were SARS officers..You all attribute him 2 criminal & a wasted youth because he has dreadlock,tattooed skin & waist beads..This only tells how stupid u all grow evry days of ur lives..U would all do more harm than d SARS u condemn if given d chance 2 act as one!

Don't mind them... Our stereotyping is second to none. For their mind now the guy is a perfect image of criminality... And we Complain about SARS
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by idahme(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Cab argue anymore, sound like a gay.

this is the attitude of SARS that turned the rogue operatives, it's high time we all know that everyone is protected by the constitution. the right of people irrespective of ethnicity, religion or otherwise is sacrosanct as enshrined in our Bible of laws called constitution. That I have a divergent opinion from yours makes me a gay? You must really be joking ain't you? The more we respect the rights of others the saner our country becomes. If you think I will go your way of insult, you will wait forever because I have always decided to go higher when people go lower.......

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Tillatalk: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

No need to ask, just come so I go waste small bullet for your chest.
kikikiki I laughed in Chinese .. you get gun you no face sars

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Xixtie:
Abobi wida Selina.
Akpo tested, ruggedity faultless.
I love PH. grin grin

There is this happiness that comes with understanding those cappings I swear. grin

Look at this wasted lady

Irs obvious her occupation. If you know how stupid you are you won't do this NONSENSE
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2020
DjRicky:
foolish people all over NL! 4rm ur coments about dis guy,u would all shoot dat guy dead if u were SARS officers..You all attribute him 2 criminal & a wasted youth because he has dreadlock,tattooed skin & waist beads..This only tells how stupid u all grow evry days of ur lives..U would all do more harm than d SARS u condemn if given d chance 2 act as one!

You are no serious. It's not about tattoos I have tattoos too, so does p square, footballers comedians lots of workers have tattoos but no one looks like this guy.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by CaptVerida(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2020
DjRicky:
God bless u
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2020
idahme:

this is the attitude of SARS that turned the rogue operatives, it's high time we all know that everyone is protected by the constitution. the right of people irrespective of ethnicity, religion or otherwise is sacrosanct as enshrined in our Bible of laws called constitution. That I have a divergent opinion from yours makes me a gay? You must really be joking ain't you? The more we respect the rights of others the saner our country becomes. If you think I will go your way of insult, you will wait forever because I have always decided to go higher when people go lower.......
If you respect the rights of others regardless of their sides, how is being called a gay an insult?
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by idahme(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
If you respect the rights of others regardless of their sides, how is being called a gay an insult?

You don't have the right to classify me whether I am straight or gay that perogative squarely lies with me and not you it's my call. You can't call me what am not and see u see it as not an insult, you really have a long way to go in the area of civility......

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by KingAzubuike(f): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Tillatalk:
kikikiki I laughed in Chinese .. you get gun you no face sars
I say come now.... And see if your mama no go look for you.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by cardoctor(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
I never see this type before. Person pikin.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by franklinotuwa: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2020
csn01:

I wonder what this kind of person is doing there. what exactly will his occupation be if I may ask?
The man u see there is a graduate, master degree holder, schooled in Ghana , came back to Nigeria as dj well doing being, SARS killed his twin brother, they took his car threatened to kill him and he escaped for his life, since then he his so pained, now he came out ready for them

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by CavemanDefuturo: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2020
Habah! This wan I don die por sfirit wahlai!

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by paulolee(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2020
righteousness666:
are you really meme boss what about jenny trillionz
ain't meme boss....got DT pics from ma watsap group chat
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2020
idahme:

You don't have the right to classify me whether I am straight or gay that perogative squarely lies with me and not you it's my call. You can't call me what am not and see u see it as not an insult, you really have a long way to go in the area of civility......
It's what you projected thru your writing.... maybe you need self analysis.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2020
paulolee:
ain't meme boss....got DT pics from ma watsap group chat
oooh ok
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by pes2019: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Even with his look, he had nose mask on, that's a sign that he want to live, doesn't like cutting life short at prime time,

I don't know him but we shouldn't judge books by its cover.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by idahme(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
It's what you projected thru your writing.... maybe you need self analysis.

This is end of the road.......
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Oldoinyolengai(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2020
idahme:

This is end of the road.......
I see.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Rickydichamp:

Guy, pls no dey cap nonsense, not everyone that u see are cultists & yahoo but very few. Many youths are either hustling or trading on forex & bitcoins

Very few indeed. Continue deceiving yourself.

Bitcoin? Most of the folks dealing on Bitcoin in Nigeria are fraudsters/yahooboys who got their Bitcoin(s) through fraudulent means either by telling their innocent victims to buy Bitcoin and send to them or they buy Bitcoin with the money they swindled from their innocent victims.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by jman77(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Guestlander:
What's up with the tear drop tattoo? Did he kill someone?
I wonder why some people ofter copy the dumbest stuff from the west.
tear drops is for losing someone special....I never wanted to comment on this page but you made me.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by ericmor: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
jman77:
tear drops is for losing someone special....I never wanted to comment on this page but you made me.

And is use by T.G here in the south west

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Guestlander: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
jman77:

And for killing someone in gang culture.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by maxzzo1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Abobi

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
Naive people see waist bead, while people with foresight sees beyond waist bead.

The sweetness of madness is best known to a mad man.
mokonto mokonto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.