Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt (76841 Views)

Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo (2) (3) (4)

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by broswilli: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
He is a graduate and masters degree holder schooled in Ghana. SARS killed his twin brother. Took his Toyota camry and locked him for many months. He would do anything to make his voice heard for his twin brother. Please don't judge him.

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by lordizak(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
Naive people see waist bead, while people with foresight sees beyond waist bead.

The sweetness of madness is best known to a mad man.
mokonto
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Desgidi99(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Vikings Jargons and ways of speaking are used by majority in ph...both young and old...Most rivers indigenes use Vikings slangs more than any other cult related Jargon...It's a normal in ph now for non initiates to use those Cultists Lingos like one of my friends mum always uses "Who goes there"when ever she's answering a knock on the door which a typical way of a viking asking who is that...Most people don't even know the origination of these slangs...That's how one innocent looking girl went and mistakenly told one retired Vikings ex militant to"Die it"...Menh e no go down well with the guy oooo..If no be men wey dey around...e for don be for the girl finish...She just dey run how mouth dey talk wetin she no know the street meaning.She beg with her life tire naw.

I knw more about that because I am also from bayelsa....the reason I said it wasn't pH slang is because,I clearly know this are all vacantical that have become popular "thus use as general street slang........
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by idahme(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14
Oldoinyolengai:
It's what you projected thru your writing.... maybe you need self analysis.

Go back and make use of your frontal lobe, it's capabilities is infinitesimal.

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / Bandit, Bello Galadima Arrested In Sokoto While Buying Sex Enhancement Drugs / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9