Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? (4290 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu stole and still stealing Lagos state money, where is he now? Living large and flying private jets . Has miscreants that still worship him.
but u dont know if his mind is settled and as for the miscreants worshipping him..its a nigerian thing.we tend to worship money too much.Its only in nigeria a pastor will be telling u dat if u give money he can fast for u and God will still listen to ur prayers grin grin grin grin.So dat should tell u the way money is worshipped in naija grin
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
smh
what's wrong
Werey op,,,,grin

The truth is it's rare to see an active relationship nowadays,,,,,,,,,, if money is not involved,,,,,,,,grin (don't let us deceive ourselves),,,,,,,,,,

But at the same time,,,you don't need to put money forward in looking forward to having a relationship,,,,,wink (or anything in life),,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,. But money is what people are searching for as the basic thing in a relationship,,,,,,,, that's why such relationship will break if there's no money again,,,,,,,,,,,
(Facts)

Don't look forward for money in any thing you wanna do in life,,,just look at the success and good things you're expecting to come out of it,,,,,,wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
i think u should make it clear to ur audience.wetin most guys no like na wen ladies dey use dem for exhortion levels cheesy
both men and women are guilty of this,you will agree with me that men are running after successful women these days,what do you call that?

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:

One needs too much money, but not for Hoes.
ok oo cheesy
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
both men and women are guilty of this,you will agree with me that men are running after successful women these days,what do you call that?
i recall i saw one thread last night were a guy said he was looking for a rich woman and he doesnt mind if she is old cheesy.he put his contact in the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
na hustling things i guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
smh
oh most Nigerians don't do open relationships, well everyone is different
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:
Werey op,,,,grin

The truth is it's rare to see a active relationship nowadays,,,,,,,,,, if money is not involved,,,,,,,,grin (don't let us deceive ourselves),,,,,,,,,,

But at the same time,,,you don't need to put money forward in looking forward to having a relationship,,,,,wink (or anything in life),,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,. But money is what people are searching for as the basic thing in a relationship,,,,,,,, that's why such relationship will break if there's no money again,,,,,,,,,,,
(Facts)

Don't look forward for money in any thing you wanna do in life,,,just look at the success and good things you're expecting to come out of it,,,,,,wink

you will call money this minute and the next minute you're saying we shouldn't look forward to it,just avoid this shiga da pita and just agree that no relationship can truly survive without money
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
i recall i saw one thread last night were a guy said he was looking for a rich woman and he doesnt mind if she is old cheesy.he put his contact in the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
na hustling things i guess cheesy
The bitter truth is that men are guilty of the names they tag with ladies.

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
How does relationships without money survives?i know there are still very few good ladies/men out there who are into relationships with no financial backing.Please I want to know where such relationships derive their joy from?How is their happy moments like? What keeps them going and not tired?Do they laugh in such relationships?if yes, what could be the reason for their laughter? Please nobody should insult me,i only asked some harmless questions.
...do...survive...are...
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Eagba(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
just know it can't survive without money,thats the bitter truth,just work hard and be prepared
you as the female, why not work hard and bring atleast 40% of the expected budget for a good , time ,life or travel. and allow the guy to do the rest.

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by konkonbilo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
An understanding woman will still stand by you if the source of money dried,atleast there were beautiful moments
de whine yourself. When the foundation was based on money. If it's that then money shouldn't be a priority since it's love.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
wasnt that your Username with your former account?
So ignoring me is the best thing to do right ?
OK it's no problem
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

So ignoring me is the best thing to do right ?
OK it's no problem
Dont tell me you are behind these accounts,rottencorpse,grammarnazi2,what kind of person are you
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Dont tell me you are behind these accounts,rottencorpse,grammarnazi2,what kind of person are you
I swear to God who made me this is my only account ☝
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
wasnt that your Username with your former account?
You don't have to do that. Admit insulting me and apologize. You don't have to change your original intention cos I reported you. What's the meaning of rottencorpse? Why do you feel I have anything to do with that moniker?
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
grammarnazi2:

You don't have to do that. Admit insulting me and apologize. You don't have to change your original intentions cos I reported you. What's the meaning of rottencorpse? Why do you feel I have anything to do with that monicker? undecided
you are so fake about everything,i didn't forget when you told me you own this moniker,you deactivated your rottencorpse account to come troll me with this?smh
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Petyprincess(f): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Some of you already agreeing with me,so why then do you call ladies gold digger?i never believed in that word "gold digger" because nobody truly wants to suffer in life,but if you insist,then we are all gold diggers both men and women,because men are also leeching alot these days from successful women.
Nothing like gold digger! Broke men use the term to make ladies look like a "leech" while we all can agree no one wants to live a miserable life in the name of love!
They refer a lady wanting a financially comfortable partner gold diggers but these same men will marry a white corpse for money or green card!! My boyfriend knows i love money nd told me himself if he was broke this relationship wouldn't work out! Love is sweet o not meant for broke boys that can't afford to feed themselves!

4 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
you are so fake about everything,i didn't forget when you told me you own this moniker,you deactivated your rottencorpse account to come troll me with this?smh
Lol, you're delusional. I won't reply you again.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Ffolksy: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
You sure must have heard the clause "money can't buy happiness". Assuming that's true, other factors, not money, are responsible for happiness in a relationship.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by LINTUNE(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
lemme tell u something...would u prefer a dangote who is a typical narcicist , thats beats u up and gives u no attention or care but showers u with so much money, or alex ekubo, who is a hustling guy, trying his best, but he loves u and adores u so much?...the main thing is that, both partner shouldn't be paupers , atleast u guys should be able to afford the basic things of life without stress...its only poor ppl that will always believe money is the ultimate in this life, whereas this same money was made by we humans, ....so let's be realistic, u end up with a terrible partner that's so rich nd generous, yet, u live a miserable life?, whts the gain?..

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by chibuike57183: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
:smh oh most Nigerians don't do open relationships, well everyone is different
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
What Do U Mean By Can A Relationship Survive Without Money? Do U Mean D Guy Has To Be Rich 4 D Relationship To Survive? Possibly Like Dangote, Davido & D Rest?
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Can you now see that I'm not the one. embarassed
Now apologize to me
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
I no get energy talk 4 dis kin matter again..e don tire me ..sooo lipsrsealed

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Intoboy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
you will never comment without being harsh,go and learn from lefulefu,do you even have money?mtchewww

He said the truth and if I'm not mistaking he also asked a question...lemme repeat it shud incase yah wondering wat the question is...he said. Apart from your smelly kpekus,what else do you av to offer in a relationship?

Please ansa

6 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Angelacruz: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hahhahaa
Davash222:
You no eat for your house before coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? / Your Worst Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.