Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why (87819 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

A real man must get preference no be every hole man dey enter
So because one hole dey under thick body, e don be different hole?
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by durasome(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why

I’m writing on the reasons why majority of men prefer thick women to skinny women.
First of all, if you are a man and you are reading this article right now, I will like to ask you, do you prefer a curvy lady or a skinny lady?

I know most of y’all will go for thick but only a few will say they like skinny girls, and the rest don’t really care, all they care is give them a beautiful girl and that would do, lol.

So before I dive into this, I’d like to ask the women reading this, do you prefer being thick or skinny?

Ok let’s go.

3 reasons why majority of guys like thick girls
Well when I say thick I don’t mean just thick, duh! I also mean beautiful and curvy so that also applies to thick (beautiful and curvy too but not slim). Here are the 3 major reasons why most guys prefer thick women to skinny women:

1) They are presentable

Thick girls are presentable, but what do I mean by this? I mean that guys love the idea that their women can go places with them and not be looked down upon, that’s some guys minds for you, lol.

2) They are competitive

When men go out with their friends they want it to be that they can brag about their women looks, their shape etc. They want to always feel like their women are better or can be comparable with the other girls.

3) Some men don’t think Skinny girls are a catch

Most skinny girls are really beautiful it’s just that men have their eyes on something else.

Incase you don't know na me talk
.you wan die for sex wey you wan go for skinny girl? they never get satisfied in bed ..
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Petyprincess(f): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
What about petite girls? angry

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by zudozz: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
But I hear say Oyibo no dey take slim girls play!
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by banhammy: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
I like Skinny girls.
I love skinny ladies.
I married a skinny woman.
Simply because, I never liked anything otherwise.
That's my life.

4 Likes

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Emerie22(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
SKINNY LADIES OR NOTHING.
Meanwhile, I still dey find this babe number ooo. undecided cry

Why
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Gadaluck(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol grin

I'm officially the King of the very few.
I'll go for a petite slim cutie all day everyday...

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by cerpvad(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
I prefer slim girls because you have access easily to the veejah and it's very sexy to see. But veejah of thick lady is stressful to access, it is mostly hidden under under layers of fleshes and big thighs grin

5 Likes

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by JOACHINpedro: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
Don't worry dear, hope still dy dey cry
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Goldenheart(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ayoswit:
Skinny girls don't age fast, their skinny looks makes them look younger than the thick ladies, though I'm a thick lady grin but I'm not fat cool

Lemme see smiley
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by cerpvad(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
They are the best
Petyprincess:

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Omoslim26: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
So because one hole dey under thick body, e don be different hole?

Yes oo gals are different down there in d middle some are even softer down there

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Zane2point4(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Petite is the best.

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
thick babes are more attractive

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by davidtemi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
tnerro1:
Am looking for a big girl to bleep today, not fat not skinny, but a tall big girl with ass and boobs to seriously bleep. E don dey hungry me since yesterday ..... grin
bad boy
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Bahamas95(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
prince2pac:
cool
If it's not skinny (with pointed and standing bweast), tall and dark... carry your wahala go
I guess you are referring to this type.......

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by santakris(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
0803012**** DM for the rest.
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by bluefilm: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
I don't like skinny women at all.

White men like skinny women so much, though.

I am not a white man.

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by galaxy2020(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Na oyibo de like skinny babes, for Africa, we like meaty babes not fat.
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by bizhop01: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
I don't like skinny girls

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Liposure: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Haha if i no marry thick girl, wetin i gain

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by IMASTEX: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
If she stays like that on you. Your cigar go break oh grin

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols,...of it was to chop and clean mouth, I wouldn't have bothered as other ladies are available but a lady being too strict, emotional zero attitude, always after her own decisions is a NO NO for me....

Upon all the food she eats.....no new fresh on her body
It is unsurprising how you can relate being principled to having a body that burns fat very quickly.
You're not that smart, sir.

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Liposure: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
cerpvad:
I prefer slim girls because you have access easily to the veejah and it's very sexy to see. But veejah of thick lady is stressful to access, it is mostly hidden under under layers of fleshes and big thighs grin
i dont care. thick girls all the way

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Ademoore07(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Well, thats your idea; not mine. As for me, it depends on what i needed her for. Since, i'm skinny, i will go for a thick lady so that our children share our traits. I dont want my children to be skinny. That means i'll marry a thick lady. But, if i wish to play the away game showcasing my prowess in the other room, i will definitely pick a skinny babe.
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Liposure: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Macobet:
thick babes are more attractive
thank you
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Patoski7(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
tnerro1:
Am looking for a big girl to bleep today, not fat not skinny, but a tall big girl with ass and boobs to seriously bleep. E don dey hungry me since yesterday ..... grin
Go follow them protest #endsars you go see for there na

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Liposure: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
moneyissweet:
Skinny women is a turnoff for me, I want them like this and I can empty my bank account for women like this below.
yeh! mogbe! mogbe! kini ti monwa re. Idinla aranla bi ti victoria cakes

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by OdefaGirl(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
cerpvad:

Nairaland guys can be crazy grin grin grin grin na waa for some comments here.

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by moneyissweet(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin
Liposure:
yeh! mogbe! mogbe! kini ti monwa re. Idinla aranla bi ti victoria cakes
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Adrielbradshaw(f): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
So, no hope for a not so skinny girl like me naw....
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Ginaz(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Team NOT FAT AND NOT SLIM. tongue kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.