Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times (3353 Views)

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men / Bbnaija On Fire After Boma Said These Dirty Words To Angel -watch Video / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2020
Don't hold back forgiveness. It's your gift to the world. Each time you release it to an offender, Christ is born to such heart. Glory.

Don't look down on people. They are as much loved by the father as you're. So cherish and celebrate the workmanship of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY most high.

No matter how far you go in life never forget where you are coming from.

Jesus Christ comes again, are you ready to go home, now or as he comes??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by OlawaleBammie: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Don't hold back forgiveness. It's your gift to the world. Each time you release it to an offender, Christ is born to such heart. Glory.

Don't look down on people. They are as much loved by the father as you're. So cherish and celebrate the workmanship of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY most high.

Ur husband abi Ur pastor??

Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by chinchonglee(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
But i can never forgive a cheating wife

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Pts ended
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by femi4: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:

And you did not listen to him a million times
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2020
Kini nwi,,,?
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
Awesome
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Your
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Many
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mrs righteousness grin grin
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Many people
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Awesome love
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Happy
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Because
Re: My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times by Mercisharelove(f): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Price

(1) (Reply)

Man Nearly Masturbates Himself To Death After Suffering Stroke From Climaxing / Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant / Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.