Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak (24838 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Stacyomolola(f): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2020
abeliver:

I think the urge would be there....the instruction given was for them to multiply,

They were instructed to multiply yes but
They were not instructed to be indulging in all these reckless pre-intimacy, pressing of boobs, fingering and all these pre-intimacy
They were only instructed to just go straight to the point, just sex and move on

So I was told and taught sha

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Trickytee:
Cardi B's fans are showing her support the best way they can after the rapper accidentally leaked her own nude photo on social media following days of whirlwind birthday festivities in Las Vegas.

Last night, the “WAP” hitmaker, 28, uploaded a nude selfie to her Instagram story which has now gone viral online.

The mother of one later deleted the image and took responsibility for the blunder, saying in a Twitter voice note: "Lord, why the Bleep you have to make me so fuckin‘ stupid? … Why? Why, why, why?” she said in the note.

“You know what? I'm not even gonna beat myself up about it. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I'm gonna eat my breakfast and then I'm gonna go to a party. Because I'm not even gonna think about it. I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I'm not. I won't. It is what it is. Shit happened. Um, Bleep it. It's not even the first time. I mean, I used to fuckin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.”

Now, some of her fans on Twitter are showing her support by sharing topless photos of themselves with the hashtag

#boobsoutforcardi.

See Pictures: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2020/10/rapper-cardi-b-nude-fans-supports-her.html?m=1
do you still have the cardi b's own, pls share it have not seen it before
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Mrscarter:

I'm not sure. I assume god would have wanted us paired like Adam n even. Not just breeding with different ppl lol. God has morals grin

hehehe

But are talking about marriage or sex?

Though I've not read the whole Bible, but it's not really a sin to breed with different ppl
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

They were not instructed to be indulging in all these reckless pre-intimacy, pressing of boobs, fingering and all these pre-intimacy
They were only instructed to just go straight to the point, just sex and move on

Lol.
Nice point though...they were instructed to just go straight to the point and move on.

But there was no manual or handbook about it.
so what if fingering, pre-intimacy and whatnot were part of it
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by tianaevent(f): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Do you want to build a financial fortune for yourself and your generation unborn?
Do you want financial freedom and good health in a package?
Are you tired of paying debts upon debts all because your income is never enough?
I present you Superlife world, the latest goldmine
It only takes a courageous mind to be successful and create steady income.
Contact 08027114148
Interested were supporting first 10 with free registration
Note: Be willing to learn, apply and work hard.

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Stacyomolola(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2020
abeliver:

Lol.
Nice point though...they were instructed to just go straight to the point and move on.

But there was no manual or handbook about it.
so what if fingering, pre-intimacy and whatnot were part of it
I give up joor sad sad sad sad
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by NairalandSARS: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Didn't see any boobs angry sad
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2020
Caleb91:
I don go check the hashtag for twitter
I swear my Vaseline don finish like when you use 50mb data go dey watch Instagram videos

see wetin Papa Kulture dey enjoy grin
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
lol. E be things 4 u oo. Pictures are nt even erotic

Because you no see the nipples abi
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

I give up joor sad sad sad sad

Hehehe...na so u dey give up easily cheesy
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Be careful what you wish for

As far as i can tell, you only know her by what you see on social media.

IamPlato:
Honestly Speaking i Love Cardi. I Want A Girl Like Her.

So Confident And Straight To The Point

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
She should just turn it to a no bra day photo.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Like artist like followers.

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Most of the ladies here are on breast implants!

Pity the guys that think it's all natural

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Elineska: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo

She looked NYAMA to me with the spit stuff undecided
If she's to give you BJ with that mouth and saliva you no go reason am that way
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is not for everyone

Elineska:
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by IamPlato(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Be careful what you wish for
As far as i can tell, you only know her by what you see on social media.
i Never Said I Wanted The Main Cardi. i Dont Want The Cardi I Dont Know

The One I See Is What I Want
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by luminouz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Elineska:

Lmaoooo...

U crazy grin

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2020
abeliver:

hehehe

But are talking about marriage or sex?

Though I've not read the whole Bible, but it's not really a sin to breed with different ppl

Yeah I ain't read the whole bible either but am sure god wasn't advocating for sluttts, cheating, screwing around, stds n fatherless children grin
He made Adam n eve for each other so I assume he made us to be paired
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

U crazy grin

Abi
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Scarrr: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:

reckless pre-intimacy huh
that just multiply shit go dey boring Sha....women sef enjoy the new way, no woman go agree to miss make den give her confirm head job for just multiply cheesy cheesy
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Stacyomolola(f): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2020
Scarrr:
reckless pre-intimacy huh
that just multiply shit go dey boring Sha....women sef enjoy the new way, no woman go agree to miss make den give her confirm head job for just multiply cheesy cheesy

Congrats on ur award winning head giving and pre-intimacy skills wink wink wink
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Dreadlock69(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2020
From the top to the Bottom make it drop that a wap that a wap
Sound crazy
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Scarrr: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Congrats on ur award winning head giving and pre-intimacy skills wink wink wink
thank u thank u... ..same to u for the numerous blowwwjob's wink
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Stacyomolola(f): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2020
Scarrr:
thank u thank u... ..same to u for the numerous blowwwjob's wink

Hahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yeah I ain't read the whole bible either but am sure god wasn't advocating for sluttts, cheating, screwing around, stds n fatherless children grin
He made Adam n eve for each other so I assume he made us to be paired

Hallelujah!

so there's someone for everyone grin
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
abeliver:

Hallelujah!

so there's someone for everyone grin

Well I think there is lol.
You'd be surprised the odd couples I've seen together grin
But things didn't turn out the way they was meant to either did they?
Eve sinned n Adam sinned n everything changed. So maybe it was meant to be one woman for one man before the first sin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.