Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend (7296 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / End Time Male Tailor Measure Female Client Touching Her Private Part, Spark Out / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Denique:
Quest wey suppose don get grandchildren..

Anderson wey suppose get teenage girls already...

CNN, the pusher...
Getting married and having kids is never an achievement. There are a lot of great men whom we know today but never had kids. Be an addition to your generation and society in brilliant ways. We all know him today and will know him tomorrow if he's no more.
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Quest don fall hand! Quest means mumu business here. After going through comments on his page Omo most Americans are weird. I dont need the Bible to know that gay is not only a sin but stupidity. Even animals don't indulge in same sex.
Recently I don't even like watching CNN, Prefer Al Jazeera for international news.
Be homophobic all you want afterall false acceptance is worse than homophobia but don't spew ignorance to back up your hate. Homosexuality is found in animal species whereas homophobia is only found in one, cough.... Cough.... Homo sapiens
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Denique(f): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Palehair:

Getting married and having kids is never an achievement. There are a lot of great men whom we know today but never had kids. Be an addition to your generation and society in brilliant ways. We all know him today and will know him tomorrow if he's no more.

I wasn't even on about all that you put up.

Marriage to some or many (as the case maybe) isn't an achievement, so are children but, this is not what the post is about. Is it?
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Denique:

I wasn't even on about all that you put up.

Marriage to some or many (as the case maybe) isn't an achievement, so are children but, this is not what the post is about. Is it?
Sorry for jumping into conclusions but what did you really mean? Do you mean CNN takes all their time?
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by MANsparkle: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:
You are calling them fools yet their respect for human right is what you aspire to achieve!

Hypocrites. You want SARS to stop abusing you but you are quick to abuse others. SARS are Nigerians so I'm not surprised they are abusive.

What should they be called?.. Animals?. But I Tell You No; for Even the Animals Have Not Been This Abominable since Creation Till Date!.. Even Nature Abhors Them..
It's Only A Thief That Will Clap For A Thief.
You're The Hypocrite, denying A Plain Truth For Your Selfish LUST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by MANsparkle: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Quest don fall hand! Quest means mumu business here. After going through comments on his page Omo most Americans are weird. I dont need the Bible to know that gay is not only a sin but stupidity. Even animals don't indulge in same sex.
Recently I don't even like watching CNN, Prefer Al Jazeera for international news.

You're On Point My Brother
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by MANsparkle: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Thou Shall Not Lie With "Mankind, As With Womankind: It Is Abomination.... Defile Not Ye Yourselves In Any Of These Things: For In All These Things The Nations Are Defiled Which I Cast Out Before You.." Levt: 18:22,24

"..Because That, When They Knew GOD, They Glorified HIM Not As GOD, Neither Were Thankful; But Became Vain In Their Imaginations, And Their Foolish Heart was Darkened. Professing Themselves To Be Wise, They Became Fools,.............Wherefore GOD Also Gave Them Up To Uncleanness Through The Lust Of Their Own Hearts, To Dishonour Their Own Bodies Between Themselves:............For Even Their Women Did Change The Natural Use Into That Which Is Against Nature:.......And Likewise Also The Men, Leaving The Natural Use Of The Woman, Burned In Their Lust One Towards Another; Men With Men Working That Which Is UnSeemingly,..........Who Knowing The Judgement Of GOD, That They Which Commit Such Are Worthy Of Death, Not Only Do The Same, But Have Pleasure In Them That Do Them." - Rom:1: 21-32
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by spy24(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:
You are calling them fools yet their respect for human right is what you aspire to achieve!

Hypocrites. You want SARS to stop abusing you but you are quick to abuse others. SARS are Nigerians so I'm not surprised they are abusive.

Oga aspiration or no aspiration

They are simply put FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2020
MANsparkle:

What should they be called?.. Animals?. But I Tell You No; for Even the Animals Have Not Been This Abominable since Creation Till Date!.. Even Nature Abhors Them..
It's Only A Thief That Will Clap For A Thief.
You're The Hypocrite, denying A Plain Truth For Your Selfish LUST
Lol, be hateful all you want but don't claim what you know nothing about to justify your hate. Homosexuality is present in all animal specie and it is a natural human sexuality whereas homophobia is found in only one specie "humans"
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2020
spy24:

Oga aspiration or no aspiration

They are simply put FOOLS
The word FOOLS is subjective, their sexuality has nothing to do with wisdom and foolishness and people who matter think so
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by spy24(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

The word FOOLS is subjective, their sexuality has nothing to do with wisdom and foolishness and people who matter think so

All men are answerable to God whether we like it or not including those men whom you think matter

1 Like

Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
spy24:

All men are answerable to God whether we like it or not including those men whom you think matter

Yea.... Um, not everyone believes in a religion that justified slavery for 400 years
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by spy24(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Yea.... Um, not everyone believes in a religion that justified slavery for 400 years

the Bible never justified slavery

And truly not everyone will believe the Bible
Because the Bible already predicted that the religion will sound foolish to the wise men of this world .

God cannot be understood with human logic . That is the problem of this age

1 Like

Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by MANsparkle: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Lol, be hateful all you want but don't claim what you know nothing about to justify your hate. Homosexuality is present in all animal specie and it is a natural human sexuality whereas homophobia is found in only one specie "humans"

Hate You Say?... Pleeease...
I Use My Emotions For Better Things: Hating you And Your So Called "Animal Homos" Is Just Way Too Much Credit To Give You Guys.
Plus "Homophobia" that Satisfies the Senses Of Your Blind Ignorance has Since Become A Cliche; You Can Find A Better Track To Play..
Next Please....
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by greencard: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Palehair:

Just leave them to wallow in their hate, it's funny to me. Can you imagine one of them up in the comments is saying homosexuality is absent in animals..... I'm just laughing
yeye deh smell
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
MANsparkle:

Hate You Say?... Pleeease...
I Use My Emotions For Better Things: Hating you And Your So Called "Animal Homos" Is Just Way Too Much Credit To Give You Guys.
Plus "Homophobia" that Satisfies the Senses Of Your Blind Ignorance has Since Become A Cliche; You Can Find A Better Track To Play..
Next Please....
If you truly conserved your emotions for better things then this wouldn't have taken your time man.
Sleep tight
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
spy24:

the Bible never justified slavery

And truly not everyone will believe the Bible
Because the Bible already predicted that the religion will sound foolish to the wise men of this world .

God cannot be understood with human logic . That is the problem of this age
It sure did as par other religions

I'm not surprised you are defending it as that's what religion does neither am I surprised that king James who gave the permission for the English version to be written was secretly gay

In case you don't know, the original bible is the mount sinai scripture, there are over 6000 differences between that and the KJV whom other versions imitate but y'all won't research before accepting a religion that supported genocide, misogynistic and adopted slavery brought in by the white man

1 Like

Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by spy24(m): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2020
Palehair:

It sure did as par other religions

I'm not surprised you are defending it as that's what religion does neither am I surprised that king James who gave the permission for the English version to be written was secretly gay

In case you don't know, the original bible is the mount sinai scripture, there are over 6000 differences between that and the KJV whom other versions imitate but y'all won't research before accepting a religion that supported genocide, misogynistic and adopted slavery brought in by the white man

Ona too dey assume

Go and study the history of how the Bible came about

The Bible is not a document that was written in one particular period so how is the original Bible in Sinai

It was written over period of years the distance between the book of Genesis and revelation is not 1000 years it is more than . Yet non of the authors contradict themselves all the information in the Bible pointing to one direction
Or do you want to tell me that forty different people from generations apart sat down an fabricated a hoax

I stand to be corrected the Bible is the only book that tells us of mans origin, what our true nature is, who our common enemy is : Satan , and where we are going after here

The real reason why we have generated a resistable attitude towards the Bible is because the sinful nature of man and the commandments of God never agrees

Bro God is real

Ask yourself do you have a soul
If yes

The next question is who gave it to you

Is it the big bang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by Palehair: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2020
spy24:

Ona too dey assume

The Bible is not a document that was written in one particular period so how is the original Bible in Sinai

It was written over period of years the distance between the book of Genesis and revelation is not 1000 years it is more than . Yet non of the authors contradict themselves all the information in the Bible pointing to one direction
Or do you want to tell me that forty different people from generations apart sat down an fabricated a hoax

I stand to be corrected the Bible is the only book that tells us of mans origin, what our true nature is, who our common enemy is : Satan , and where we are going after here

The real reason why we have generated a resistable attitude towards the Bible is because the sinful nature of man and the commandments of God never agrees

Bro God is real

If yes

Is it the big bang
At the end of the day, it was written by man for man in different scriptures passed down over the years. Some of it was definitely altered by the English to suit their terms and brainwash the masses so don't believe everything you see in there. Why is the British museum housing the original manuscript claiming it will be hard to understand?
As for the origin of man and the universe, i'm sure fossil records, evolution and science disagree with you.
At the end of the day, its not about what you believe because we are entitled to our beliefs. It's thinking and making your beliefs superior to others and wanting them to adhere to them with no opposition, that reeks of massive insecurity
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by MANsparkle: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=spy24 post=95016247]

Ona too dey assume

The real reason why we have generated a resistable attitude towards the Bible is because the sinful nature of man and the

My Dear Brother, You Do Remember This Scripture Matt:13:13-15 Right?..
Waste Not your Time Anymore With him.

Truth Always Stand The Test Of Time.
Re: Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend by MANsparkle: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2020
spy24:

Ona too dey assume

Bro God is real

If yes

Is it the big bang

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) / Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.