Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video (44082 Views)

"Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by victormmm(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2020
This not just time to
[/code]EndSars but also time to [code]
EndbadGovernance.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Josywhyte: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
U people have started with all these false prophecies again. Fake prophets of end time
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by nogragra: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICIgidYnGsg

As the protests over police brutality engulfing the nation of Nigeria steadily grow in momentum, a video of TB Joshua prophesying a ‘revolution’ instigated by Nigerian youths has resurfaced on social media.

The video, which was originally aired seven years ago on July 14th 2013, shows Joshua sharing a revelation to the congregation of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), which he titled ‘Carry Your Youths Along’.

“I am seeing a revolution,” the cleric bluntly began, adding that “every revolution starts by protests”.

“I’m seeing people taking to the streets,” he continued, adding that the authorities would attempt unsuccessfully to quash the protests with police.

“You can stop protests but you cannot stop revolution. When it becomes a revolution, everybody is ready to die, so you can’t stop it,” he stated.

“It might be stopped at the beginning. Eventually, it will become so big that it cannot be stopped. This I see happen. Nigeria, pray,” he stated in the clip.

The cleric, however, proffered a solution, calling on the Nigerian government to actively engage its young people, recognising they are the “leaders of tomorrow”.

“God has given us the way out. The way out – job creation for the youth and the creation of a new social value system,” he said.

“No matter the education the youth have, they feel they have no place in politics and there is no job to keep them busy,” he continued, calling for a “new orientation” especially in the political sphere.

“In politics, the youth should be considered for important positions such as assistants to elders. While the elders are ministers, the youth should be junior ministers,” he advised. “By doing this, we are training them to take over tomorrow.”

The prominent cleric further reiterated his ‘shocking’ vision. “Revolution is a weapon of change that is coming. This is the vision I saw – revolution is coming when people will take to the streets because life has no value anymore to the people,” he said, adding that the “coming ominous signs are disastrous”.

Joshua appealed to those in leadership to “carry your youth along” in “politics and administration, especially in ruling your country”, adding that Nigeria’s young people “want to see themselves represented in every area of life.”

“When we carry the youth along, whenever there is a revolt, they will be available to readily speak to their colleagues,” he also noted.

The cleric insisted the revelation was “the voice of God” and “none of this will go without being fulfilled”.

“As sure as God lives, I, TB Joshua, will tell you only what God says. If I am hated, persecuted or intimidated because of my accurate prophetic messages, blessed be to God who gives the prophecy. The day will declare who is in the right and who is in the wrong, says the Lord,” Joshua concluded.

Since the outbreak of #EndSARS protests, Joshua is yet to make a public comment and his official social media handles have not referenced the unrest.

The protests, which have drawn huge crowds throughout Nigeria’s major cities, have morphed from insistence on the abolition of the notorious SARS police unit to impassioned calls for good governance and accountability among Nigeria’s politicians.

SOURCE: Daily Post - https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/14/end-sars-therell-be-revolution-in-nigeria-everybody-will-be-ready-to-die-how-t-b-joshuas-warned/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNWnurCsRM
Fate prophets abound in Nigeria including this one. Where was he before covid.....he rather ran away from people to a fake mountain feining prayers. Nigerians abeg wake up, make una wake up from lazy sleep in all ramifications, The Almighty God is given all your wicked enemies into your hands. Be unwavered be resolute He will see us through.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Tonalphs(f): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2020
every sane Nigerian knows that one day everyone or some group of people will get tired and there'll be a serious revolution in this country. my uncle says it almost everyday. "that the youths will turn against their leaders one day". I dreamt bout it a long time ago too. those that make us a prophet? everyone can easily know the end from the beginning.
Nigerians and carrying pastors on their head.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by zoedew: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2020
And the one predicting the end of corona virus on a certain day! Not surprised at all that folks still think much of this charlatan and his ilk. Indeed, the end of the world is here with us!
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
It's quite clear that you didn't even read the what was written up there before commenting..
lol how people jump into conclusion baffles me a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by almayda: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2020
All revolutions start with a protest,you do not have to be "MOG"to decipher this simple fact
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by HAccord: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Pastors are funny people, when their 'prophecies' come to pass they'll claim 'I told you so', when it fails to come pass they'll claim 'they prayed to avert the prophecy of doom'. Lol.

grin grin
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Charly68: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Eeeh! Prophet said,this will come to pass ..we need prayer oo..

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Naijasuper: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
There is already revolution everyone is already ready to die......
This one now na prophesy
Are you sure you re with your senses,he prophesied way back 2013 not 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by sammysmiles(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

These government people are Nigerians who were elected - they are Nigerian people just that they were elected by other Nigerians into leadership. Whoever you bring into government it's likely to be the same because the problem is the Nigerian people....

Once you put a Jewish oyinbo or Chinese man in a leadership position in Nigeria things change..... it's not a racial issue it's a cultural issue
What's this so called elected leaders say before they enter the position is that what they do after entering?
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Ayilara1(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What a very stupid posts. Is it the Nigerian people that closed the borders which led to the inflation and increase of food prices? Is it the Nigerian people borrowing loans from China which has not been used to do anything. Is it the Nigerian people paying themselves 30 million naira a month inclusive of one million for newspaper allowance. The Nigerian people are hardworking and resilient but this foolish wicked government does not even want people to succeed so they send SARS to kill people.

Please don't be deceived by the likes. I support the brother in the statement "Nigerian people are the problem". Will an average America citizen behave the way an average Nigerian Will? In nigeria, we only look at the effect and not the cause.

Is it not Nigerian people that sell out their vote during election?

Is it not from Nigerian people that the leaders are being taken from? Can bad people brings out any good thing?

Is it not Nigerian people(parents, friends, relatives and community at large) that don't advice against cybercrime and when you do they say you're jealous?

If Nigerian people are good how will someone steal money for societal development and still got welcomed by the same society?

Is it not Nigerian driver's that don't have driver's licence and other car requirement and thereby have no choice than to drop money at every checkpoint?

Tell me Nigerian sector that's working, are these sectors not being headed by nigerians?

The list goes on

If there's 70bad eggs to 30good ones and you randomly wants to pick one, you'll most likely pick a bad one and to make it worst bad-good in nigeria is way marginal tthan that example.

Out leaders are a representation of who we are.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Kondomatic(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
This one now na prophesy
He said this seven years ago. There was no protest at the time he revealed this vision.

Read with understanding
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by mukthar2000(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Oga TB don't fool anybody here jareee, Niger don wise up, the one u forecast during corona was still causing problem jooo.

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Babaken(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Instead of buhari and his government killing us slowly and ask us not to talk kill us once and for all. #ENDSARSENDBUHARI#
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by DonBenny77(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Bonapart:
you should have been aborted. Such a waste of space. You didn't see where its written 2013: 7yrs back. Your parents should be ashamed for giving birth to such a maniac
I will just ignore you cos I'm way to big to reason with you
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by BigBashiru: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
sammysmiles:
What's this so called elected leaders say before they enter the position is that what they do after entering?
look from 1960 to date nigeria has been having bad leaders because the vast majority of Nigerians are bad people. This is simple statistics. for the leaders over the past 60 years are selected from the entire population.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by DonBenny77(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Kondomatic:
He said this seven years ago. There was no protest at the time he revealed this vision.

Read with understanding
There has always been protest it was about 7 years ago apc goons where protesting against Jonathan, since the days of Fela there has always been protests.
That one no b prophesy
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by subcbouy: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2020
This is don start again with prophecy. All nay lies go soon pass.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by zakkxx: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Some times I wonder why the followers of god of men find videos just to worship the fake prophets. they use graphics to cook videos and back date them. How long will u be fool my country people? the same man give us date when coron go go but nothing happen. what of the prophesy that Hillary will be president? commot this nonsense for my face.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by sammysmiles(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

look from 1960 to date nigeria has been having bad leaders because the vast majority of Nigerians are bad people. This is simple statistics. for the leaders over the past 60 years are selected from the entire population.
Which entire population? Is it not the same people that has been ruling, as they are jxt recycling themselves....Stop the joke young man...
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by chaloskyx: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
JUST SHUT UP FAKE PROPHET ALWAYS OUT THERE TO TAKE GLORY FOR WHAT OTHERS PEOPLE CAN CAN SEE I DONT GET HOW PEOPLE BLINDLY FOLLOW THIS GUY AND OTHER FAKE PROPHETS
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Midas01: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shut up, mumu. Do you know when he gave this prophecy? Olodo. You think it's by insulting MOG.
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
This one now na prophesy
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Midas01: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shut up pls. How is he taking Glory? Is he the one that posted it on NL. A prophecy he gave since 2013 and even told the government how to fix the country by carrying the youth along and providing jobs and you're here showing your foolishness.
chaloskyx:
JUST SHUT UP FAKE PROPHET ALWAYS OUT THERE TO TAKE GLORY FOR WHAT OTHERS PEOPLE CAN CAN SEE I DONT GET HOW PEOPLE BLINDLY FOLLOW THIS GUY AND OTHER FAKE PROPHETS
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Midas01: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
I watched his video years ago and it's been on youtube for years now and any video that has been uploaded on youtube CANNOT be edited so what exactly is your problem? And did anyone tell you TBJ is being worshipped?
zakkxx:
Some times I wonder why the followers of god of men find videos just to worship the fake prophets. they use graphics to cook videos and back date them. How long will u be fool my country people? the same man give us date when coron go go but nothing happen. what of the prophesy that Hillary will be president? commot this nonsense for my face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Midas01: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
There has never been a revolution so watch out.
DonBenny77:

There has always been protest it was about 7 years ago apc goons where protesting against Jonathan, since the days of Fela there has always been protests.
That one no b prophesy
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Midas01: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Actually your reasoning is way too low so shut up.
DonBenny77:

I will just ignore you cos I'm way to big to reason with you
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by BigBashiru: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
sammysmiles:
Which entire population? Is it not the same people that has been ruling, as they are jxt recycling themselves....Stop the joke young man...

its not... new crop of politicians come in as local govt chair people, state houses of assembly. 36 states * 30 house of assembly members = 1080 or 1100 people plus senate and co - thats 1200 people - for 60 years Nigeria has consistently been having 1200 bad leaders. Is it a curse??
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by JIMMY1393: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:

I don't give a bleep which year, I didn't even bother reading.
The message isn't news, the messenger is just a confused notorious false prophet always seeking attention.
I've been around for a while, some of you don't know somethings.
Tell me how that was a prophecy he only stated facts. hunger has always let to revolution, people usually hit the streets for protests. Ever since the days of fela we have been suffering and smiling and people have been protesting. Government always tries to stop protesters most places in the world.
Its extreme now because Buhari means hunger and fustration, covid 19 pandemic, flood pandemic, sars pandemic, many have been rendered jobless.
The man no predict anything abeg make una no dey hype rubbish!
Nonsense and tb joshua

Bros please save your strength, Nigerians are gullible zombies that believe in stupid things...all you have sad is 100% correct but they won't want to hear...all he stated was fucking general things that is likely to occur anytime given that our country is fucking shit.... if he had said specifically that in 2020 there would be an endSars protests ehen now THAT is a prophesy...but baba just generalized...please ignore all the fools quoting you

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by JIMMY1393: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
SexytorresE:
If he didn’t made mention of the date, time , month and year then he should STFU! It has to rhyme grin religion and their fake God and sheep

I swear to God....100% facts...he didn't specify shit ...he just generalized...and all the zombie blind Nigeria's are having orgasms saying it's prophecy lmao
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Agugbadin: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
STOP ADVERTISING SCAMMERS
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by sammysmiles(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

its not... new crop of politicians come in as local govt chair people, state houses of assembly. 36 states * 30 house of assembly members = 1080 or 1100 people plus senate and co - thats 1200 people - for 60 years Nigeria has consistently been having 1200 bad leaders. Is it a curse??
We can't say all the leaders have been bad,,Let's just say 2 percent...For instance, . The preceeding LG chairman must be aware of the succeeding chairman .... That's why we have cases of godfatherism and Co..... Most people that leave position, usually bring in the next person whom they know and whom they can control..... Someone whose leadership was a failure, can he bring in a person who will be successful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Lord's Chosen Mopols' Outfit For Their Publicity (Photos) / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.