Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video (44080 Views)

"Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Butoneday2(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
There is already revolution everyone is already ready to die......
This one now na prophesy
Shut the guts up? How dare you.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by TheManOfTheYear: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
There is already revolution everyone is already ready to die......
This one now na prophesy
Na ASUU cause this thing.
Pele, school go soon resume
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by jimmychang: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
heendrix:

You make me even scared the more embarassed

No fear nothing go happen to you
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by heendrix(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
jimmychang:

No fear nothing go happen to you

Bros na fake promise you dey tell me soo as per say after service na Weytin be next thing
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by jimmychang: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
heendrix:

Bros na fake promise you dey tell me soo as per say after service na Weytin be next thing

I no be prophet or Imam or anything just take am Say nothing go happen to you...if you hands clean ooh
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Originalsly: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Onliie:

There is something called election rigging, have you heard of that before?

Yes.... and so? A leader/government can be forced out of office by the people through a vote of no confidence. Power of the people. Last elections... like sooo many before... political thugs were used to hijack ballot boxes in the opposition strongholds. In some areas.... the locals used their power to beat down the thugs. Do you think in the upcoming elections thugs would dare venture into such areas? Power of the people.... they have the power to effect changes.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by kabillionaire(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
One of the few preachers I respect in this country.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by BigBashiru: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
sammysmiles:
We can't say all the leaders have been bad,,Let's just say 2 percent...For instance, . The preceeding LG chairman must be aware of the succeeding chairman .... That's why we have cases of godfatherism and Co..... Most people that leave position, usually bring in the next person whom they know and whom they can control..... Someone whose leadership was a failure, can he bring in a person who will be successful?

Blackman = excuses upon excuses smh
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by chaloskyx: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
who in his right mind with the way the country is going would not know that the masses at one point wont turn against the government abeg let him give us a time and date and stop being vague let me also prophesy there would be another academic strike next year there would be massive rigging in 2023 elections rubbish prophet my ass why did he not prophesy about this current protest last year now
Midas01:
Shut up pls. How is he taking Glory? Is he the one that posted it on NL. A prophecy he gave since 2013 and even told the government how to fix the country by carrying the youth along and providing jobs and you're here showing your foolishness.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by SexytorresE(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Delusional sheep . Easily be deceived . smiley it’s easy to Christians To believe a talking donkey and snake in that story book , but not easy to believe crops base on winter season and so...
JIMMY1393:

I swear to God....100% facts...he didn't specify shit ...he just generalized...and all the zombie blind Nigeria's are having orgasms saying it's prophecy lmao
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by JIMMY1393: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
SexytorresE:
Delusional sheep . Easily be deceived . smiley it’s easy to Christians To believe a talking donkey and snake in that story book , but not easy to believe crops base on winter season and so...

They believe anything and anybody as long as you lie and say you were called by God....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Lord's Chosen Mopols' Outfit For Their Publicity (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.