Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video (44125 Views)

"Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by emkz: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Ehiscotch:
I try to comment as sparingly as possible on this protest because I know it would lead to nothing other than Ending SARS and mitigation in police brutality.

The protest is getting mixed up; there is no clear path or direction: many are even there to vent, for clout, idleness, for the fun of it, joblessness and worse still for political reasons.

To others who have been seriously dealt a huge blow by SARS, no words can console you and you have every right to protest and I support you a 100% but let's be patient and see what the outcome will be. SARS have been disbanded, let's see how the government responds.

Trust me, these protests won't last very long.

Nigeria problem is her people, not exclusively her leadership.

EXACTLY. After the protest, then the discussion. If they are unable to articulate themes for the protest beyond SARS, the protest would pale away to nothing. There is the issue of senator's salaries there is the issue of Discos, there is the issue of insecurity, there is the issue of ASUU. How can you protest for days, yet no one has resigned? How can you protest for days without electing your representatives?

Why exactly are we still protesting?
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Freestainworld(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingosytex:
I still think that dissolution of this entity called Nigeria will solve over 99% of the problems we are facing.

We all should be better apart, this entity is too heterogenous to be HOMOGENUOS.
my chemistry shall never depart from me
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What a very stupid posts. Is it the Nigerian people that closed the borders which led to the inflation and increase of food? Is it the Nigerian people borrowing loans from China which has not been used to do anything. Is it the Nigerian people paying themselves 30 million naira a month inclusive of one million for newspaper allowance. The Nigerian people are hardworking and resilient but this foolish wicked government does not even want people to succeed so they send SARS to kill people.
but most of us are corrupt and flout rules like its nothing, so those things you listed are still our faults, I hope that in doing all this bra bra we know and accept that we are also part of the problem before we end up like Yemen or Libya.

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by We4all: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2020
Is he not the same prophet who prophesied that Hilary Clinton would win the American elections?

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by ChopsBBQTeamNG: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What a very stupid posts. Is it the Nigerian people that closed the borders which led to the inflation and increase of food? Is it the Nigerian people borrowing loans from China which has not been used to do anything. Is it the Nigerian people paying themselves 30 million naira a month inclusive of one million for newspaper allowance. The Nigerian people are hardworking and resilient but this foolish wicked government does not even want people to succeed so they send SARS to kill people.

don't mind him

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Kemimarch16(f): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
God help this country
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by aghoghochuks: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Rossinky:

Dull brain. Every single loan from China can be pointed at in terms of infrastructural development.

DUMBO TYPING IGNORANT RUBBISH ONLINE.
You're very Stupid

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by meobizy(f): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
At this rate his prophecy of a female American president will come true in 2051 thereabout.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Hotzone(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Endtime prophecy
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by DonBenny77(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2020
Sezi4Christ:

When you don't read, he said this 2013
It doesn't matter, some people predicted revolution earlier than him.
That man is a conman
Fela said it earlier
Sowore said it earlier
He shouldn't use that one to sell market.
He only stated the obvious.
When leaders are insensitive one day people will revolt.
Bukhari is just useless, the hunger is the breaking point.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by ofuonyebi: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2020
I wrote in the TELL magazine in 2014 & 2015 that only God
an avert the INEVITABLE REVOLUTION in Nigeria
This is just a signal to the beginning....
unless the Leaders to the needful very early
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by livinbygrace: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Very soon ,i see those disbanded SARS officers in disguise ,fomenting trouble (kidnapping,armed robbery and other crimes)on innocent citizens to justify their operations.I say it again,an average SARS officer,wear expensive gold necklace,drives clean BENZ and have at least one hotel.How much is their salary?
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Akorkor(f): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Protest would surely lead to Revolution and guys the revolution is here. Prophesy is futuristic. It doesn’t happen same day or 10 years the day it was pronounced. This is it

For a better Nigeria, we should all voice out or better still we should divide
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Sanchez01: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Is there a revolution in the history of revolutions that didn't start with a protest?
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by DonBenny77(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Habiyo:
you no Sabi read and understand? he prophesied this 7 years ago and its happening now. Ndiara!!
Its seems your brain is too small. Use your brain to think.
Don't be like because na tb Joshua talk am.
You may be wiser than him, the only thing he know is how to con people and he has grown in the art.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by bmdthemix: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
Nigeria will be great again
since 1960
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by kenzysmith: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Ehiscotch:
I try to comment as sparingly as possible on this protest because I know it would lead to nothing other than Ending SARS and mitigation in police brutality.

The protest is getting mixed up; there is no clear path or direction: many are even there to vent, for clout, idleness, for the fun of it, joblessness and worse still for political reasons.

To others who have been seriously dealt a huge blow by SARS, no words can console you and you have every right to protest and I support you a 100% but let's be patient and see what the outcome will be. SARS have been disbanded, let's see how the government responds.

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by chypotenti(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Una don start with this una nonsense again abi The revolution go soon reach una(churches).....nobody should quote me ooo cos " I BELIEVE IN GOD"
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by wiloy2k8(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
It's quite clear that you didn't even read the what was written up there before commenting..

U get time reply am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Eriokanmi: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
It's quite clear that you didn't even read the what was written up there before commenting..
that's an attribute of a lazy youth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by emmaitive(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2020
jimmychang:

I am coming for you personally
don't mind that mugu, his probably one of those getting crumbs from this government
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Eriokanmi: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
There is already revolution everyone is already ready to die......
This one now na prophesy
your comment is an attribute of a lazy youth grin spending one minute of your time to watch what he said won't kill you
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2020
A prophet has no honour in his own country.
I wonder why some Nigerians don't like this man but it is not so outside Nigeria.
.....massively loved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by koolaid87: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Hallelujah, the revolution has finally begun
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by orgylover: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2020
thunder fire una
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by PoliteActivist: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Ehiscotch:

I want to go on record to say I think you are wrong. I think this will lead to something big. This will lead to full blown revolution. And just like Wike in PH, there is nothing the Govt can do to stop it
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by shaw2(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2020
U guys should Bleep
Stop spewing trash
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by chatinent: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Sb will call this probability guess a prophecy.

Just watch.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Originalsly: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What a very stupid posts. Is it the Nigerian people that closed the borders which led to the inflation and increase of food prices? Is it the Nigerian people borrowing loans from China which has not been used to do anything. Is it the Nigerian people paying themselves 30 million naira a month inclusive of one million for newspaper allowance. The Nigerian people are hardworking and resilient but this foolish wicked government does not even want people to succeed so they send SARS to kill people.

Nigeria problem is her people, not exclusively the leadership.

Why label it a foolish when your comment supports it? All the ills you laid at the foot of the government..... who choose the government? Is it not the Nigerian people? .... we the Nigerian people elect the selfish leaders.... term after term... and do not hold them accountable for their policies and actions.....we are the cause of our problems. It is foolish to say otherwise.

Now we are protesting.... beginning to make the authorities accountable for their actions. It has started with the Police... SARS.... and will eventually get to other sectors of government. The Nigerian people are now taking care of Nigeria problems.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by PoliteActivist: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Kingosytex:
I still think that dissolution of this entity called Nigeria will solve over 99% of the problems we are facing.

We all should be better apart, this entity is too heterogenous to be HOMOGENUOS.

So how come they are homogeneous in this protest? Do u see anybody protesting being together. It is the people against the govt.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by DonBenny77(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
your comment is an attribute of a lazy youth grin spending one minute of your time to watch what he said wpon't kill you
God forbid I watch anything that conman has to say with my data. I would rather play game with my data, rubbish
He didn't say anything new, your brain is too shallow
Since the days of Fela, people have been predicting revolution in this country.
It's that man's job to arrange predictable scenarios like this and use them to sell market in the future. He only stated the obvious.
A prophecy is something unimaginable a normal person can't foresee.......(my definition though)
Eg. Mary you no go blow but you get belle born saviour of the world.
No dey let all these men dey use una brain
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Originalsly:

Nigeria problem is her people, not exclusively the leadership.

Why label it a foolish when your comment supports it? All the ills you laid at the foot of the government..... who choose the government? Is it not the Nigerian people? .... we the Nigerian people elect the selfish leaders.... term after term... and do not hold them accountable for their policies and actions.....we are the cause of our problems. It is foolish to say otherwise.

Now we are protesting.... beginning to make the authorities accountable for their actions. It has started with the Police... SARS.... and will eventually get to other sectors of government. The Nigerian people are now taking care of Nigeria problems.

Most elections in Nigeria are rigged. Imagine Buhari appointing Lauretta as an inec commissioner and you think the 2023 elections will be fair. We need a thorough electoral reform. Why are voters card given only during elections time? Everyone should have one now sef. This old fools ruling Nigeria have absolutely nothing to offer to the people. they need to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.