Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother (28757 Views)

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by goodheart02(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yet some people are here typing rubbish
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by aalangel(f): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
That's Belinda Effa's picture.
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by aalangel(f): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Nollywood actress Nsikan Isaac on Wednesday alleged in support of #EndSARS protest that her father and brother were killed by policemen, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGUJ7Ryjj_0/?igshid=3c0v823pgvqk

She added that she was lending her voice to the protest against police brutality because she has faced the pain of losing loved ones by the people meant to protect them.

Igbere TV reports that Nsikan is not only an actress but a writer, humanitarian, producer, model and an entrepreneur.

This is Nsikan's picture. Google is a friend. You posted Belinda's picture.

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wrong picture OP
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by maxiuc(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

LOOK AT THIS BASTARD
YOU CONDEMN FRAUD BUT YOU DONT JUDGE THEM? WHAT SORT OF IDIOTIC CONTRADICTION IS THAT?

USELESS IDIOT DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN

USELESS YAHOO BASTARD THIEF
maybe I scammed your ancestors and your entire family members

Carry your self righteousness go one corner
I still won't use abusive words on you

Lest him who's without sin be the one to throw the first stone

Stop pouring your frustrations on me am not responsible for your misfortune and ur miserable life situations
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
maxiuc:
maybe I scammed your ancestors and your entire family members

Carry your self righteousness go one corner
I still won't use abusive words on you

Lest him who's without sin be the one to throw the first stone

Stop pouring your frustrations on me am not responsible for your misfortune and ur miserable life situations
[/s]

BASTARD criminal yahoo thief
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by maxiuc(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

BASTARD criminal yahoo thief
I go still dey quote till you get little sense

I have not scammed anyone neither am I a scammer

But the way you sound it seems like you were scammed off ur little coins because of your greed

Yeye frustrated pig
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
maxiuc:
I go still dey quote till you get little sense

I have not scammed anyone neither am I a scammer

But the way you sound it seems like you were scammed off ur little coins because of your greed

Yeye frustrated pig
[/s]

Beast like you ...

Thief criminal bastard

I will reply forever till you get sense
Cursed son of a whôre
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by thatigboman: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Artzdanielsz:
Naija jaga jaga

Nairaland owner no dey send people happy birthday message.

Nairaland Users today is my birthday, please wish me happy birthday and any one that want to show me love this my Aza 0077272587 Access bank
na everyday be your birthday? yesterday was your birthday too
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2020
thatigboman:
na everyday be your birthday? yesterday was your birthday too
Boy are u OK, can't you read the date of that comment.
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by maxiuc(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Beast like you ...

Thief criminal bastard

I will reply forever till you get sense
Cursed son of a whôre
am nolonger a yahoo boy now I am Thief

Your block head no be here
Make that spirit of frustration worry you well well very soon you go dey cry blood

Cry me a blood
Dog with rabies looking for who to bite
Frustrated element
I am not iyoo cartel that scammed you ur little pocket money out of your foolishness and greed

Go and look where to pour your frustration on

Frustrated son from a frustrated womb

Curse curse Curse curse curse curse 600years

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
maxiuc:
am nolonger a yahoo boy now I am Thief

Your block head no be here
Make that spirit of frustration worry you well well very soon you go dey cry blood

Cry me a blood
Dog with rabies looking for who to bite
Frustrated element
I am not iyoo cartel that scammed you ur little pocket money out of your foolishness and greed

Go and look where to pour your frustration on

Frustrated son from a frustrated womb

Curse curse Curse curse curse curse 600years
[/s]

See this dumb stupid useless thief

All Yahoo boys like you are thieves dummy

grin

Stupid school dropout
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by maxiuc(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

See this dumb stupid useless thief

All Yahoo boys like you are thieves dummy

grin

Stupid school dropout
a whole learned graduate being scammed by a senseless scammer

Iyoo cartel really reset your brain

Even in ur sleep you are still shouting yahoo yahoo
Yahoo boys don steal your sense of reasoning

My turn Don reach make I load dey go cross River state

Oga I be hustler I own my own Sienna 2006 model am not jobless like you

I make more money than most learned jobless graduate like you

Las Las am not your problem and I can't be ur problem there is more to your frustration
Amen
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
maxiuc:
a whole learned graduate being scammed by a senseless scammer

Iyoo cartel really reset your brain

Even in ur sleep you are still shouting yahoo yahoo
Yahoo boys don steal your sense of reasoning

My turn Don reach make I load dey go cross River state

Oga I be hustler I own my own Sienna 2006 model am not jobless like you

I make more money than most learned jobless graduate like you

Las Las am not your problem and I can't be ur problem there is more to your frustration
Amen
[/s]

Still not reading your trash comments I just strike them away so keep them coming grin

Dumb thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video / Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.