Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,569 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Romance Section Chat Room I - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room I (81508 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room IV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by 190: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2011
ogaga4love-- aint you the devil worshiper  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Dyt(f): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2011
^^ so?
Nt all dose dat worships God v gd sense of humour
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Orton10(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2011
Lol.
Abeg make una free Dyt joor!
So long as she's havin fun . . . But mind you darling, beware of spambot!  wink
****cos I might just miss ya  tongue****
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]It isn't their fault dear . . .you know? in life there is a stage for everything . just like a Child learn how to craw before taking the first step to walk on foot .  grin grin

As for me  , those your post are meaningful and i have gotten some inspiration therein . so what i want to say is , Overlook some certain post and read the ones pleasant to you.  grin grin wink

I guess you know we must definitely come across different kind of people on line - Tolerance have truly help me so much to handle such cases of '' badmouth'' commentaries from random members . wink
[/size]

Dyt:

Nor jst mind all of dem jare
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by iyatrustee(f): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2011
Orton1_0:

Lol.
Abeg make una free Dyt joor!
So long as she's havin fun . . . But mind you darling, beware of spambot! wink
****cos I might just miss ya tongue****

are you predicting she might be banned shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes? what is the matter. . . Well , i don't only worship Satan the greatest , I'm the DEVIL himself . so , get it clear and stink to the topic. you can only discuss about the great DEVIL at the Religion section of the forum. cool[/size]

190:

ogaga4love-- aint you the devil worshiper  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Abeg! Tell em darling. . . grin grin they are just been deceived in the name of so- called Religion madness . [/size]

Dyt:

^^ so?
Nt all dose dat worships God v gd sense of humour
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2011
Romancians

Mtchew
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]hehehehe. . . grin grin

why are you hissing your lips off your mouth ? grin grin wink
[/size]

El Guapo:

Romancians

Mtchew
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by 190: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
ogaga4luv

i can bet $5000 that you would be the 1st person to enter HELL FIRE on that day!! grin  grin

[size=5pt]i dont know wat mzdark saw in you sef im startin 2 think she wants 2 switch religion 2 your side, may god protect her 4rm ppl like you ie if shes not confused already[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by iyatrustee(f): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
190:

[color=deeppink

[size=5pt]i dont know wat mzdark saw in you sef im startin 2 think she wants 2 switch religion 2 your side, may god protect her 4rm ppl like you ie if shes not confused already[/size]
[/color]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
So what are the Romancians gonna get their Jokecian Guest?? undecided

Should i make a choice?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , i agree with you . Hell is not a place i hate , i have always respect and love that place so much because in the presence of SATAN theirs always total liberation . You didn't know how it all got started - i see you are just one of those who doesn't know the meaning of Religion .

If hell is to exist i chose to be there and i reject any place known as Heaven - where war is been fought day and night- where you see , beast of 12 heads  , where people starve all in the name of fasting and prayer , where you clap your hands hard until the outer skin pulled off the flesh of the palm in the name of praising an imaginary , sadist , undesirable God.

Don't worry. . . the truth is now- these are the signs , our time is now and no one can escape it . It has been long you Christians have been blaspheming against the supremacy of Satan the ruler of the World and beyond.

HELL REIGN FOREVER. . . +++  
[/size]

190:

ogaga4luv

i can bet $5000 that you would be the 1st person to enter HELL FIRE on that day!! grin  grin

Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
Romantic gist please!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by 190: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , i agree with you . Hell is not a place i hate , i have always respect and love that place so much because in the presence of SATAN theirs always total liberation . You didn't know how it all got started - i see you are just one of those who doesn't know the meaning of Religion .

If hell is to exist i chose to be there and i reject any place known as Heaven - where war is been fought day and night- where you see , beast of 12 heads  , where people starve all in the name of fasting and prayer , where you clap your hands hard until the outer skin pulled off the flesh of the palm in the name of praising an imaginary , sadist , undesirable God.

Don't worry. . . the truth is now- these are the signs , our time is now and no one can escape it . It has been long you Christians have been blaspheming against the supremacy of Satan the ruler of the World and beyond.

[/size]

God please can you send Just angel Gabriel go give this dude one KNOCK on his head for me pleaseee grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by iyatrustee(f): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
*God sent angel iyatrustee to carry out 190's wish* cool cool cool cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by 190: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
iyatrustee:

*God sent angel iyatrustee to carry out 190's wish* cool cool cool cool
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]I'll jump 190 's post - meet me at the Religion section tomorrow . here is the Romance section lets talk about bed stuff and how  make it happen. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

Odunnu:

Romantic gist please!
[size=13pt]

Alright darling , i agree with you dear. . . don't know why that Religious freak is tracing me everywhere on the forum.

So , whats up today? Right now I'm at work-- soon I'll be going out for break. grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]

* Shuddering n Shivering *

This Horror film is gerrin Scarier! shocked
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Ogaga: I'm at work too, just came in and stil playing around
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Cool darling. . . i have been seeing you around the forum but doesn't know how to start up - i mean , to talk with you . I'm a kind of person that is very careful with the kind of people i share things online with . Pleasure meeting you Odunnu dear , I'll be too pleased to be a friend . wink[/size]

Odunnu:

@Ogaga: I'm at work too, just came in and stil playing around
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2011
Yea, i'v come across you as well even though I have just a shallow knowledge of your person.
I'm open to friendship online but thats if you'l stick with it online alone
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]umm. . . i see smiley . Now you are going to have knowledge of my person dear-- I'm that kind of person that love making friends- i mean , good and serious persons in life. I take people the way they are . You love making friendship online alone? that sound strange to me dear. . . At least it is good to really know who and who you are making friendship with in person. Like me? most of my friends i meet online on facebook i have been able to meet up with them here in France and they are so pleased to meet me as i wanted it. grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
I'v met a couple of friends I made online but thats after a while of studying them.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
Emm. . . Did Jaybee include Flirting in this offtopic thread?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Dyt(f): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
[Bruno Mars]
I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad
buy all of the things I never had
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes
magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
[Chorus]
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I'm a billionaire
[Travis "Travie" McCoy]
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas
give Travie a wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
and adopt a bunch of babies that ain't
never had shit
give away a few Mercedes like here lady
have this
and last but not least grant somebody their
last wish
its been a couple months since I've single so
you can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho
Ho
get it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina
hit
and damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
yeah can't forget about me stupid
everywhere I go Imma have my own theme
music
[Chorus]
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I'm a billionaire
oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire
oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire
[Travis "Travie" McCoy]
I'll be playing basketball with the President
dunking on his delegates
then I'll compliment him on his political
etiquette
toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck
of it
but keep the fives, twentys, tens and bens
completely separate
and yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket
we in recession but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatevers left and just
split it up
so everybody that I love can have a couple
bucks
and not a single tummy around me would
know what hungry was
eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
go in your pocket pull out your wallet
and put it in the air and sing
[Bruno Mars]
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
buy all of the things I never had
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes
magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
[Chorus]
I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
Naija pirate in action
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by iyatrustee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
for once i agree with Dyt's song cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Tosinville(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^Just because u know that song?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah. . .It is very good to study who to make friendship with . Some peoples personality is never predictable . so witty and twisty . grin grin wink[/size]

Odunnu:

I'v met a couple of friends I made online but thats after a while of studying them.

Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Tosinville(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4luv

Its obvious too much of horror & occultic movies you watch down there hv already brainwashed ur skull, it made u you lose your mind & balance. Man its better u go to church now to wash ur face with some holy water till your memory lost completely.

I'm wondering when did nigerians start all these nonsense?¿¿ its certain that you have being brainwashed by some occultic rock stars in france aight? u sounds like a pain to your fam with what these devilish stuffs that as really dominated your soul.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Tosinville(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^Glad you're online still seeing this, i pray may the Good Lord forgive u and keep you away from every destruction of the devil, ogaga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (103)

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.