Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Romance Section Chat Room I - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room I (81563 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room IV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Tosinville i wanted to say you are just a Kid and you need to grow-up! but i won't say that . I guess you are not bringing any form of so- called unnecessary argument ? I'm not to do that here , i have told you beforehand that you should discuss Religious issues where it fit .

Making noise doesn't makes no-sense to any matured minded person like me in the house. cool
[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
Could we please drop religion here and do a bit of romance?
Ehen, who is marrying MzDark now I notice she's single again.
Who is doing Omolola now, apparently Elguapo is too limp for her?
Is Koolchicco stil doing myGoldie (goldieluks)?
Whats happening btw Jaybee and MsChima they rarely make luv online again?
How come Rokiatu wont give Born2fuck what he's been spamming the forum for?
When will Tpiah finally let a NLndr enjoy her?
Oya, let the romance begin.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Tosinville(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
Man, i don't even think that i ever being to religion section before ever since the time i know NL thru Vmobile homepage in 06 but just because of u then i'll visit religion section asap to put sense into you cause you already lost in the world. I'm not trying to be a preacher here but we all need to exchange some ideas & wake some dead soul up with some reason words.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Tosinville(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
Reasonable words i meant.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by MrsChima(f): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Well suga,

Jaybee is tying down and he is focusing on his wedding in a few months. Our love affair is officially over. He will be missed. NOT. grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by MrsChima(f): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
Odunnu,

You know that MOST online relationships are just a talker.  I don't think there were anything real on everybody part. 

People just talking and throwing fun around.  Some people took it serious when it shouldn't and some people didn't take it serious. 

Some people are still waiting to get someone.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]WHATEVER lipsrsealed

You have nothing sensible to over me or anybody in the house! one thing about you is emptiness and noise making . Tosinville You really need help though you still claim there's enough in your empty brain inside your small head . sorry , i have to stretch your string to provoke your stupidity man . . . Like i said , let's meet @ the '' RELIGION SECTION '' to continue whatever you have to say instead of disturbing this thread with the wrong conversation . grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]WHATEVER  lipsrsealed

You have nothing sensible to over me or anybody in the house! one thing about you is emptiness and noise making . Tosinville You really need help though you still claim there's enough in your empty brain inside your small head . sorry , i have to stretch your string to provoke your stupidity man . . . Like i said , let's meet @ the '' RELIGION SECTION '' to continue whatever you have to say instead of disturbing this thread with the wrong conversation . grin grin wink
[/size]

OMG! Is this the same Ogaga4Luv that I know? I don't think sooo! You're soooo. . . errrm, much more matured!  grin  grin

Brite02
Mrs chima, ya mail is hiden!!!!!!

Mrs.Chima
OOPS!  grin embarassed   

LOL. grin

Odunnu:

Yes ppl. Let's talk the latest gossip!  cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well suga,

Jaybee is tying down and he is focusing on his wedding in a few months.  Our love affair is officially over.  He will be missed.  NOT.   grin grin grin grin
are you serious about that?he's getting married soon?to a NLndr?
Gist me jor
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
Darksking is single? shocked shocked shocked shocked

190, are you NUTS?

How could you leave that babe? grin

They cursed you abi grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
Odunnu means "all in the kool-aid"  grin

*sighs* @ Rokiatu grin grin

there are some members on this forum (i am sure u know one of them that i am talking
about following our little fight on this thread the other night) whose real problem
with me is 190 and have tried really hard to have us fight constantly and even
follow us throughout to instigate quarrels, pretending to ask innocent questions
and crap like that. I will leave it at that sis. It may sound confusing
but they know who/ what I am talking about. wink
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2011
Odunnu:

are you serious about that?he's getting married soon?to a NLndr?
Gist me jor

No.  He is marrying a woman offline he know in London.  Lawd people marrying NAIRALANDERS TOO?  shocked shocked shocked shocked

NA WAHALA OOO
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ermm Roki, go and meet B2F
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ms.C, NLndrs are great people o. We aint all bad.
People marry NLnds ofcourse
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Ermm Roki, go and meet B2F
pls stop it! You are making it sound like i'm having an affair with him. tongue

BTW, you are second on his list.

So do not feel so save. grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you darling MzD@rkSkin - Yeah , it's the Ogaga4Luv you've always known . grin grin grin kiss

I so much appreciate your presence on this issue. . . that dude won't allow this thread to rest with trashes!  whatever that concern the Devil have to do with the Religion section I've told em but still he won't stop. LoL grin grin wink
[/size]

MzD@rkSkin:

OMG! Is this the same Ogaga4Luv that I know? I don't think sooo! You're soooo. . . errrm, much more matured!  grin  grin

Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Tosinville(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4luv

Mane, while are you hurting while i haven't beef you yet, this shows you're just a frustrated he-goat from owerri village who lied here to be in france cos you sounds like a sadist who needs to change his way of life before destruction. Like i said earlier, you're lost or being brainwashed with those occultic members in your village and you're nothing but a pain to ur fam by saying hell is your home YEAH! thats exactly where you belongs and i don't need to visit religion section again just to talk to a DEVIL like you, nitwit.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=22pt]I have reached SUPER STAR LEVEL ON NAIRALAND! They have spent the entire "working" day savoring my scents and nectar. It is good to have such loyal fans. Thank you fans! Where would I be without YOU? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv  grin  grin
Tosin is like my older brother but he is also like a puppy (NO OFFENCE BRO! LOL)
if you play rough with him, he will interact with you in that manner from then on.
If you act one way with Tosin he will be the same to you. The best solution is to
piss him off so he will ignore you  grin or to ignore him. (I did the first option but
I could not stay away from him, the guy is soooooo HILARIOUS!)  grin

@tosin, nor vex! I was just saying  grin

[size=28pt]@chima *in my Diff'rent Strokes face* wtf you talkin bout?[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by MrsChima(f): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
You will have to read the threads to see my fans dedicating their time to MISS INDEPENDENT.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You will have to read the threads to see my fans dedicating their time to MISS INDEPENDENT.

in other words 'mischief' grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
Hisssss. angry embarassed cry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Bang bang bang!!   grin grin grin

I still need to stretch out your weak string to provoke more anger , Tovinville you haven't seen anything yet but wait until i squeeze some milk from your breast - only then you'll learn how to tolerate and know some maturity . Honestly speaking i was seeking to know the level of your brain and i have seen some .

You are lacking the modern way of conversation. . . .common boy , grow up!  grin grin grin wink
[/size]

Tosinville:

Ogaga4luv

Mane, while are you hurting while i haven't beef you yet, this shows you're just a frustrated he-goat from owerri village who lied here to be in france cos you sounds like a sadist who needs to change his way of life before destruction. Like i said earlier, you're lost or being brainwashed with those occultic members in your village and you're nothing but a pain to your fam by saying hell is your home YEAH! thats exactly where you belongs and i don't need to visit religion section again just to talk to a DEVIL like you, nitwit.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Odunnu: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
Hey MzD. I dnt have any problem with you. I'v got very clear conscience where you are concernd. I'm just wondering why you put that up there
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
Odunnu:

Hey MzD. I dnt have any problem with you. I'v got very clear conscience where you are concernd. I'm just wondering why you put that up there

What my signature?? or what I said to Rokiatu?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by dbigrod(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Bang bang bang!!   grin grin grin

I still need to stretch out your weak string to provoke more anger , Tovinville you haven't seen anything yet but wait until i squeeze some milk from your bosom - only then you'll learn how to tolerate and know some maturity . Honestly speaking i was seeking to know the level of your brain and i have seen some .

You are lacking the modern way of conversation. . . .common boy , grow up!  grin grin grin wink

jeez.baby,thats too much for just 1 person.

@op,

whats the thread all about? i love it sha cos this is where the babes of nl assemble.
what is mrs chima doing here?  angry  angry

***winks at the babes in the house***
[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Hey darling. . . dunno be worried about that guy , when he got tired he would realize things haven't been the same after eve gave adam that fruit to eat and their eyes got opened to the World of Maturity . cheesy cheesy

I don't want to ignore him , he's cracking me up. grin grin grin grin wink
[/size]

MzD@rkSkin:

Ogaga4Luv  grin  grin
Tosin is like my older brother but he is also like a puppy (NO OFFENCE BRO! LOL)
if you play rough with him, he will interact with you in that manner from then on.
If you act one way with Tosin he will be the same to you. The best solution is to
piss him off so he will ignore you  grin or to ignore him. (I did the first option but
I could not stay away from him, the guy is soooooo HILARIOUS!)  grin

@tosin, nor vex! I was just saying  grin

[size=28pt]@chima *in my Diff'rent Strokes face* wtf you talkin bout?[/size]

Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]I understood friend. . .I'll take em easy i promise I'm only trying give that guy some line and code of conduct . grin grin wink[/size]

d bigrod:

jeez.baby,thats too much for just 1 person.

Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Tosinville(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga4luv

How do you lack the modern days of conversation?lol besides, look at how gross your nick sounds just exactly like one of the devilish worshippers in your village, i don't have exchanging words with ppl from the dark side of life cos you sounds like someone who have being baptized with the devils water. Hell will always be your home lol just try & say amen to that, scumbag.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by dbigrod(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
is Ogaga4Luv male or female?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]I shout a big and a loud R'amen to that. . .men , how you are talking !! grin grin wink[/size]

Tosinville:

Ogaga4luv

How do you lack the modern days of conversation?lol besides, look at how gross your nick sounds just exactly like one of the devilish worshippers in your village, i don't have exchanging words with ppl from the dark side of life cos you sounds like someone who have being baptized with the devils water. Hell will always be your home lol just try & say amen to that, scumbag.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room I by MrsChima(f): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
Big D Rod (snickering)

I did not know this WAS YOUR THREAD undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (103)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.