Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Friend Is Rejecting True Love -why Is She Unlucky With Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Rejecting True Love -why Is She Unlucky With Men? (334 Views)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Rejecting True Love -why Is She Unlucky With Men? by Rabbi4real: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hello,

My best friend and I are the same age. We are both 38 years old. I am married with 3 children but she has not been lucky in relationship. She has a son from way back in University when she got pregnant for a lecturer that she thought would marry her.

In fact, I think she dated him for marks cos she is not that bright. No shade but she says it sometimes. But this lecturer did not marry her. The boy is with her mother. She dated several men that like her cos she’s pretty and s*xy but once they find out she has a child, they vanish.

My friend dated a guy for 4 years. They were such a lovely couple and everyone thought this was the guy. But she did not tell him she has a...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/14/my-friend-is-rejecting-true-love-why-is-she-unlucky-with-men/

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True Love? He Is Taken Responsibility Of Another Man’s Child. Am Hap / Who Has Had A Penis Fracture/bruise Or Injury During Sexx?!! / Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.