Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) (71591 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ekaette1621: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
a
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by m177: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
meobizy:
At least she was caught at an ungodly hour. My only offence was my size. The hungry idiots chose to pick on me because of my well fed, well proportioned physique. It was continuous exaggerated acts of humility which saved me that day. They did not expect I would kiss the ground they walked on. It was either that or a firearm-induced coma.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin

I heard some States want to Compensate Victims of Sars Abuse/Brutality

Watch as random people will claims once being a victim
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nobody likes SARS yes.... but from what I know SARS has been fighting boko haram too and because of SARS A lot of communities in Rivers states enjoyed peace.... now that they are gone insecurity some riverine communities has increased. There are a lot of things to protest about infrastructure? insecurity? bad government? restructuring? food security? ASUU strike? it is just a waste of protest and energy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Holumhidey:
buhari may not even be aware that there is a turmoil in the country now as we speak

Very useless president
I wanted to laugh but I won't..
We've been trained not to laugh at elders..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
you were even lucky my sister to have been BAILED OUT alive....what about many others who were arrested by SARs, driven around town and never return? who will get justice for Them?
am even surprise the Nigerian police is not even issuing any apology or saying something concrete as if they are not the same...

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
we move Reform Police force Reconstructure Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
meobizy:
At least she was caught at an ungodly hour. My only offence was my size. The hungry idiots chose to pick on me because of my well fed, well proportioned physique. It was continuous exaggerated acts of humility which saved me that day. They did not expect I would kiss the ground they walked on. It was either that or a firearm-induced coma.

Let's see even just your hand, to see if you're all that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ekaette1621: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
pls who is she cos here in SAMBISA,we dont kniw her
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
If you don't want soldier's to beat you go and off that trouser. grin
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ekaette1621: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
pls who is she cos here in SAMBISA,we dont know her
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by originalprof: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
sorry ooo
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Glare247(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Holumhidey:
buhari may not even be aware that there is a turmoil in the country now as we speak

Very useless president
Where are ur manners?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Calazoto: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oya Soro soke grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fools...You dare not argue anything with them if not naw serious slaps and beating go follow... I've really had many ugly incidents with SARS#EndSars#EndSwatNow
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by KingWarri: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Holumhidey:

Very useless president

Is high time we change the tag of this protest... from #EndSars to
#BuhariResign #ResourceControl #TrueFredralism
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Altimatic27: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Billchille:
u na get sense ,this one wey Dem don enter tire

Na u con get sense abi
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pple wan trend
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
I have passed SARS several times o! Them nor dey look me sef

E be like say they know wat they are looking for
They prey on specific traits in their target
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Holumhidey:

Very useless president
He is
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by OfficialGaGa(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSEX....

oops sorry #EndSars
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by KingWarri: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
meobizy:
my dear there's nothing like ungodly hour... how do you even know if an hour is godly at the first place?
We the citizens all have freedom of movement irrespective of the time unless there is a curfew.

11 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
dat her chest eeeeeh .....so fantabulous oooin!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Holumhidey:

Very useless president
lool
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okay, okay, we do better at least

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Emmizofficial: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
But wait ooo...... where is kizz Daniel will nor hear the guy at all.... haba abi na only to give us no bad songs he sabi ni
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
U set deserve 2b beaten up by SARS, SWAT & Incoming IGP..
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
kellystone87:
[b]Anty...y u no talk am since,everything wey happen now,na sars cause am thank GOD sha say dem no sample ur puna[/b]

If dem sample am she no go admit because smbody dey sm where willing to pay but never gree self. Hiding d truth, maintaining s status quo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Coco Ice's Eviction: 'Eyaa Breast Wey Dem Suck No Save U'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.