Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) (71594 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

You have endured Nigeria's injustices for 60 years, but you are complaining that people have been protesting said injustices for 6 days and counting? Murders have not been investigated. Families of victims and survivors have not told their stories, but you are in such a haste to put this chapter behind and get back to business as usual? You are very wicked! Suffer no dey tire you?

The dead and assaulted must get justice. I will not allow some bunch of riff-raffs convince me that an independent public inquiry and investigation into SARS and extrajudicial killings by the Nigerian Police Force and her sisters' organisations is asking for too much or being unreasonable.

So people should suffer because you are fighting injustice

People want to go to hustle and make money

You keep Writing like it is Only SAR that oppress People

What about yahoo boys using SAR officials to oppress others

How about Private citizens using SAR to oppress other Private citizens

How About Private Citizens using SAr to oppress the poor

Some Nigerians are also quilty of the offence of what SAR did

The reality of life is that you can't use evil to fight evil
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Darkskinroonex: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why dem no go beat you?

Like now you dey wear camo
Aunty can’t you wear your regular cloths �‍♂️
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Damjake: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
i thank god for your life ooooo because some people did not even reach the level of interrogation before they are gun down.
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Me I was harassed,beaten,slapped,and even threatened in front of my uncle, by SARS.
They allegedly rebeled me to be an Internet fraudster,a yahoo yahoo boyjust because I was wearing a nice cloth and smells so good.
It happened in Benin,on my way travelling to east,they stoped me and uncle,called my uncle a fraudster, just because he's driving a clean Venza,when they see he's a CEO of himself, they started harassing me,calling me a yahoo yahoo, they searched my IPhone,but couldn't see any implicating material,they asked the job i was doing,I told them I was a corper,and they said that I'm a cultist when I was in school, that they will prove it to my uncle,they started looking for my phone again,but couldn't see anything again.
They demanded to see my acct bal,which I vehently refused,they slapped me and threaten to seize my phone and carry me to their station,fear engulfed me and I open my bank mobile app,they saw almost 700k, and started asking how can an ordinary corper that collects just 19800 have such a money. They started searching for my android phone to see if I have other implicating thing there,but they couldn't,and when they saw a picture of a tiger I downloaded,they said they talked it,that I'm a cultist,they told my uncles that im an active cultist when I was in school,and he wouldn't know about it. When I started crying the other guy gave me a resounding slap,and threaten I will not see my phone again.
My uncle suddenly became so worried if those men a truly SARS. After everything they forced my uncle to make a transfer of 65k using their POS. #endsars# police are not truly our friends.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by CavemanDefuturo: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Peleh...

...The protest must be sustained at all cost

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of the international community.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by brain54(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2020
iLegendd:
They once stopped me on a lonely road at night and arrested my laptop. Oh, these ones were JTFs.

I had to go to the station in the morning to show proof and pay bribe. After wasting 5 hours of my life, I refused to pay and when they were tired watching me striking an interesting convo with a sexy female officer from Benin, they allowed me to go.

The male officers probably said to themselves, "Abeg, make una allow this guy go before him chyke our crush."

That was how they set my laptop free for free.

#ENDSARS
#RestructureNigeria
#EndPoliceBrutalityInNigeria
so how e come end with the sexy officer? u later do follow up?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
JustforMen:

Bushmeat don catch hunter be far....
You wan boys to raoe his akant ni?
Yesoo
Aboki wey think say n get sense...He is a dead Nigga!
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by iboboyswag(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Sorry about that bro, I understand that it is the heat of the moment. But what if you and your uncle suggested that you should be taken to their station so that you would be charged by the crime they are accusing of so that you can involve a lawyer. What would have been the possible reaction from them?

Come, you sure say you dey Nigeria so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / Don Jazzy Reacts To Coco Ice's Eviction: 'Eyaa Breast Wey Dem Suck No Save U' / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.