Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,692 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) (71608 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by therajah: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:
At least she was caught at an ungodly hour. My only offence was my size. The hungry idiots chose to pick on me because of my well fed, well proportioned physique. It was continuous exaggerated acts of humility which saved me that day. They did not expect I would kiss the ground they walked on. It was either that or a firearm-induced coma.
And what makes 1am ungodly?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Princefremzy(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Nawa o
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by boyjo: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:
At least she was caught at an ungodly hour. My only offence was my size. The hungry idiots chose to pick on me because of my well fed, well proportioned physique. It was continuous exaggerated acts of humility which saved me that day. They did not expect I would kiss the ground they walked on. It was either that or a firearm-induced coma.

Care to share your story so that we can learn from your humility? How exactly did you kiss the ground?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by boyjo: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Me I was harassed,beaten,slapped,and even threatened in front of my uncle, by SARS.
They allegedly rebeled me to be an Internet fraudster,a yahoo yahoo boyjust because I was wearing a nice cloth and smells so good.
It happened in Benin,on my way travelling to east,they stoped me and uncle,called my uncle a fraudster, just because he's driving a clean Venza,when they see he's a CEO of himself, they started harassing me,calling me a yahoo yahoo, they searched my IPhone,but couldn't see any implicating material,they asked the job i was doing,I told them I was a corper,and they said that I'm a cultist when I was in school, that they will prove it to my uncle,they started looking for my phone again,but couldn't see anything again.
They demanded to see my acct bal,which I vehently refused,they slapped me and threaten to seize my phone and carry me to their station,fear engulfed me and I open my bank mobile app,they saw almost 700k, and started asking how can an ordinary corper that collects just 19800 have such a money. They started searching for my android phone to see if I have other implicating thing there,but they couldn't,and when they saw a picture of a tiger I downloaded,they said they talked it,that I'm a cultist,they told my uncles that im an active cultist when I was in school,and he wouldn't know about it. When I started crying the other guy gave me a resounding slap,and threaten I will not see my phone again.
My uncle suddenly became so worried if those men a truly SARS. After everything they forced my uncle to make a transfer of 65k using their POS. #endsars# police are not truly our friends.

Oh boy! Sorry o
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ZooOga: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2020
serious topic but i must say Bev is a beautiful, perfect bae. kiss

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:43am On Oct 16, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I mistakenly booked two spaces, sorry.

Are you confused by the ladies picture....Lolz
How come you booked two space on one platform .....I'm sure you ain't bipolar.....lolz

Just kidding though

Enjoy

© Seniorwriter
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 2:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Me I was harassed,beaten,slapped,and even threatened in front of my uncle, by SARS.
They allegedly rebeled me to be an Internet fraudster,a yahoo yahoo boyjust because I was wearing a nice cloth and smells so good.
It happened in Benin,on my way travelling to east,they stoped me and uncle,called my uncle a fraudster, just because he's driving a clean Venza,when they see he's a CEO of himself, they started harassing me,calling me a yahoo yahoo, they searched my IPhone,but couldn't see any implicating material,they asked the job i was doing,I told them I was a corper,and they said that I'm a cultist when I was in school, that they will prove it to my uncle,they started looking for my phone again,but couldn't see anything again.
They demanded to see my acct bal,which I vehently refused,they slapped me and threaten to seize my phone and carry me to their station,fear engulfed me and I open my bank mobile app,they saw almost 700k, and started asking how can an ordinary corper that collects just 19800 have such a money. They started searching for my android phone to see if I have other implicating thing there,but they couldn't,and when they saw a picture of a tiger I downloaded,they said they talked it,that I'm a cultist,they told my uncles that im an active cultist when I was in school,and he wouldn't know about it. When I started crying the other guy gave me a resounding slap,and threaten I will not see my phone again.
My uncle suddenly became so worried if those men a truly SARS. After everything they forced my uncle to make a transfer of 65k using their POS. #endsars# police are not truly our friends.
Hope you went out for protest with this kind of experience?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by kvngmaxy(m): 2:36am On Oct 16, 2020
Watin dis SARS guys do me for Benin road �
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by kvngmaxy(m): 2:37am On Oct 16, 2020
kvngmaxy:
Watin dis SARS guys do me for Benin road �

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Bros please no vex.i no get shishi on me
if I fit see recharge card call family I go happy
either MTN or Airtel sir,08126602040 07045850391
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2020
It was only in Naija that some alcohol smelling police officers will arrest you just because you're walking on a street at a particular time, 7-8 PM to be precise, took you to their station without any offence committed, put you behind their counter till morning and your family had to pay money to secure your release.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:03am On Oct 16, 2020
Dididrumz:

Two Idiots in Nairaland will not understand the plights of the people;

GOATandYAMTheory
myBraine

These two are a biological mistake like one known Suya Seller in Nairaland.
mynd44
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:

���� You are a funny guy
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 4:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Holumhidey:
buhari may not even be aware that there is a turmoil in the country now as we speak

Very useless president

Absofuckinglutely
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:42am On Oct 16, 2020
Too bad..
Fucck Mopol...
Fucck SARS...
ENDSARS...
ENDSWAT..
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by davidpokopikin(m): 4:50am On Oct 16, 2020
EVEN D gods dey Para...

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:
Pls drop a picture of your well fed self. Make I see. Tag me so that I get notified. Thanks
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 5:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Are you confused by the ladies picture....Lolz
How come you booked two space on one platform .....I'm sure you ain't bipolar.....lolz

Just kidding though

Enjoy

© Seniorwriter

Lol... smh
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by folu4real(f): 5:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Chai kilode, touching story. #EndSARS
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by dalass(f): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I mistakenly booked two spaces, sorry.

Chairman, space bookers association! (SBA) ... grin
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by dalass(f): 5:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Na God save you and thank God that your uncles were there. You would have reached their station and probably lose all your savings/ even life.. ..

They're just uniform robbers undecided
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual. We really miss Abba Kyari as De facto president, he can't be alive and Nigeria youth will be suffering like this.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2020
moshoodn:
The momentum gathered by this protest is mind-blowing!

There's indeed power in unity! United we indeed stand...

Soro Soke!

I posted on this before.

A few months after I started living in Nigeria I knew two things.

1) We were not ready yet. We were not hungry enough yet. We were not desperate enough yet. People were still relatively comfortable.

2) We were sitting on a powder keg the day the youths wake up from their sleepless slumber.

It has arrived.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by obrakaneey: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:

i had same experience.. the sars guy kept saying "u dey show me chest abi

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Zetty177x: 6:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

I want to think 'shares' in Nairaland means dislike. I'm just thinking aloud, why did they share ur statement like this. Or SARS guys de Nairaland?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2020
moshoodn:
The momentum gathered by this protest is mind-blowing!

There's indeed power in unity! United we indeed stand...

Soro Soke!
Different struck for different people ur brother in the north say up SARS the brother from East and West say end Sarz

but do the once in not no Sarz
Abi them they confused SARS and the army fighting Boko Haram
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Freighthost: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Just imagine who is leading us

E. NO even no wetin dey happen talkless of to address nigerians on air or talk about it

Wetin concern am

SARS no harrass or kill any COW

If u doubt me

Go block herdmens and there cow

He wil com to d scene
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:
1am ungodly hour? Well what do I know, you have been in your village all your life... Here in Ghana you can move by 2 am sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Coco Ice's Eviction: 'Eyaa Breast Wey Dem Suck No Save U' / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.