Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) (71592 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Me I was harassed,beaten,slapped,and even threatened in front of my uncle, by SARS.
They allegedly rebeled me to be an Internet fraudster,a yahoo yahoo boyjust because I was wearing a nice cloth and smells so good.
It happened in Benin,on my way travelling to east,they stoped me and uncle,called my uncle a fraudster, just because he's driving a clean Venza,when they see he's a CEO of himself, they started harassing me,calling me a yahoo yahoo, they searched my IPhone,but couldn't see any implicating material,they asked the job i was doing,I told them I was a corper,and they said that I'm a cultist when I was in school, that they will prove it to my uncle,they started looking for my phone again,but couldn't see anything again.
They demanded to see my acct bal,which I vehently refused,they slapped me and threaten to seize my phone and carry me to their station,fear engulfed me and I open my bank mobile app,they saw almost 700k, and started asking how can an ordinary corper that collects just 19800 have such a money. They started searching for my android phone to see if I have other implicating thing there,but they couldn't,and when they saw a picture of a tiger I downloaded,they said they talked it,that I'm a cultist,they told my uncles that im an active cultist when I was in school,and he wouldn't know about it. When I started crying the other guy gave me a resounding slap,and threaten I will not see my phone again.
My uncle suddenly became so worried if those men a truly SARS. After everything they forced my uncle to make a transfer of 65k using their POS. #endsars# police are not truly our friends.

luvmijeje Lukay99 greenhulk thebosstrevor1 Dukeprince50

Look at the nonsense by your dearest SARS officials who did this to an innocent Nigerian yet you people complain of roadblocks?

The roads would be blocked for as long as the demands are yet to be met.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Me I was harassed,beaten,slapped,and even threatened in front of my uncle, by SARS.
They allegedly rebeled me to be an Internet fraudster,a yahoo yahoo boyjust because I was wearing a nice cloth and smells so good.
It happened in Benin,on my way travelling to east,they stoped me and uncle,called my uncle a fraudster, just because he's driving a clean Venza,when they see he's a CEO of himself, they started harassing me,calling me a yahoo yahoo, they searched my IPhone,but couldn't see any implicating material,they asked the job i was doing,I told them I was a corper,and they said that I'm a cultist when I was in school, that they will prove it to my uncle,they started looking for my phone again,but couldn't see anything again.
They demanded to see my acct bal,which I vehently refused,they slapped me and threaten to seize my phone and carry me to their station,fear engulfed me and I open my bank mobile app,they saw almost 700k, and started asking how can an ordinary corper that collects just 19800 have such a money. They started searching for my android phone to see if I have other implicating thing there,but they couldn't,and when they saw a picture of a tiger I downloaded,they said they talked it,that I'm a cultist,they told my uncles that im an active cultist when I was in school,and he wouldn't know about it. When I started crying the other guy gave me a resounding slap,and threaten I will not see my phone again.
My uncle suddenly became so worried if those men a truly SARS. After everything they forced my uncle to make a transfer of 65k using their POS. #endsars# police are not truly our friends.
Sorry about that bro, I understand that it is the heat of the moment. But what if you and your uncle suggested that you should be taken to their station so that you would be charged by the crime they are accusing of so that you can involve a lawyer. What would have been the possible reaction from them?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

Look at the nonsense by your dearest SARS officials who did this to an innocent Nigerian yet you people complain of roadblocks?

What's the demand? Which one has not been met? You are all senseless.

Instead of you to protest a means to identify this culprit, so that they will face the consequences of their action and act as deterrence to other officers, you are fighting for the dissolution of security agencies.

You will prefer the country to be defenseless rather than identification of this culprit.

Police are useless says you, but when area boys and Cultist begins their wahala , it is them we will call. You all refuses to see beyond your nose.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Foster12: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Dididrumz:
Two Idiots in Nairaland will not understand the plights of the people;

GOATandYAMTheory
myBraine

These two are a biological mistake like one known Suya Seller in Nairaland.
I haven't seen that Suya seller for a while now I hope say he never die since then start the protest no more darling daddy
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by flyingpig: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

this story sweet walahi grin I been dey laugh
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2020
Foster12:
I haven't seen that Suya seller for a while now I hope say he never die since then start the protest no more darling daddy

Maybe He's serving a Nairaland Jail term (AKA: Ban).

I don't even wish death for any of them.

I want them to stay alive and regret the decisions they have taken.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by walozanga(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2020
meobizy:
At least she was caught at an ungodly hour. My only offence was my size. The hungry idiots chose to pick on me because of my well fed, well proportioned physique. It was continuous exaggerated acts of humility which saved me that day. They did not expect I would kiss the ground they walked on. It was either that or a firearm-induced coma.

Which one is ungodly hour. Grow up
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=luvmijeje post=94988422]

SARS has not ended!!!!!! This is the fourth time the govt is saying the same thing in less than five years. You are a bloody Nigerian, do you believe whatever the govt says? When did the Nigerian Govt become a trusted source of information?! Huh?! Now, people are being kidnapped from their homes in the middle of the night and you are spewing trash!!!

Instead of you to protest a means to identify this culprit, so that they will face the consequences of their action and act as deterrence to other officers, you are fighting for the dissolution of security agencies.

Which is what every sensible human being has called for but there has been no action taken by the govt to do so. How is that our fault? Have the killers of Jimoh being arrested? The devil in Azuwkwa being executed? Should protesters take laws into their hands, you would be the first to reprimand them.

You will prefer the country to be defenseless rather than identification of this culprit.

Police are useless says you, but when area boys and Cultist begins their wahala , it is them we will call.

Yes! The Nigerian Police and her sisters' bodies are USELESS! Where were they when 1 million boys terrorised Lagosians during the lockdown? Where were they when cultists terrorised people in Calabar? As far as I am concerned, SARS and Co are the new armed robbers if not, why should a young man be harassed, beaten and extorted in broad-daylight if it is not armed robbery? Nigeria is not defence-fool country, it has been always been defenceless if not huge swathes of lands would not be under terrorists' control.

The good thing about this your witch-like defence is that e go touch everybody and by then, you would suffer it. If people like Ibukun Awosika and Omobola Johnson have horrid experiences of these daredevils, who is a riff-raff like you not to experience same?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by ILuvMerije(f): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Freedom11111:
This is terrible from ex sars.

I almost join spy police in other to save many young innocent dudes from sars harassment... But I don't just like the Nigeria force bcoz the bad eggs has superceded the good one.

And this now made me to volunteer teaching young dude Free on how to Trade Forex Forex profitably.

You can hit me up on my WhatsApp *0*8*1851*142*2*1

And let's get started.

#Onelove
#Endsarsnow

Free as in free or free then later subscribe?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Midadeola(f): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I love her.

**Edited**
Ok... this is not the person I thought it was. Lol.
grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2020
DamZik:
Compilation of APC paid zombies - BMC

GOATandYAMtheory
TheRealProphet
myBraine
NGpatriot
ogunsbanjul
greensandy
CilicMarin
IamPlato

Adagun Osha (Lagos State Thief Thug)

They do internet nuisance for a living. The peanut APC is paying them is what their entire life depend on.
this Is Why The Youths Are The Problem Of This nation. Look At This One Accusing people Because I Told You The Truth.

Nigga i Never Voted For APC, all Of You That Did Will Be The Ones To suffer all These Not Me

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

truely sorry for your story,
really touching
but your uncle would have sue the idiot, with the prove from the pos
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2020
What were the charges against her?
If there is no charge, you can sue them.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2020
My grievance is people are tying this to buhari

That year for Uniben boys no fit waka in groups (2 or more) for fear of SARS .

They’ll just pull up besides y’all and bundle you into their bus.

At the time this only happened in Edo and delta states ... it spread maybe due to reposting of SARS Members who spread the gospel of intimidation and kidnapping to their new colleagues.

That unit no try sha . Hoodlums

Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Meteng: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Shey dem no tamper with this fresh orange in front am seeing
I hope so oo. I too like this girl
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Shey dem no tamper with this fresh orange in front am seeing
na fresh orange u see... Me I see dat babe wey dat guy dey whisper to behind d foto. I no see her face but I don fall finish for her structure as I dey here grin tongue
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Those guys are pure evil. I've never had any bad experience with them.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

Police are useless says you, but when area boys and Cultist begins their wahala , it is them we will call. You all refuses to see beyond your nose.

You dey mind them.

Endsar. Soon armed Robbers,ritualists and kidnappers start their business, these endsar people will start calling government to come save them.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

Benin city is one of the headquarters of yahoo yahoo and prostitution plus trafficking

In the land of criminals, everyone is a suspect.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

Tell your jobless protesters to stop blocking the road.

Must people suffer because of your protest.

Most of you don't even know what you are protesting about again.

Selfish protester.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by addicted268(f): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
Soro soke weere grin
Pls what's the meaning of this soro soke?
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Christonjnr(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2020
CamusMidas:

Sorry about that bro, I understand that it is the heat of the moment. But what if you and your uncle suggested that you should be taken to their station so that you would be charged by the crime they are accusing of so that you can involve a lawyer. What would have been the possible reaction from them?

Bro we're going for a burial in Anambra.
And the wake keep is that night. But the incident happened in the evening. Going to their station will waste more time,and we'll likely miss the burial which is so bad,and moreover they're looking so fierce,and we easily think about being kidnapped by them.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by shugarboo: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSars!!!!!
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Selfish protester.

You have endured Nigeria's injustices for 60 years, but you are complaining that people have been protesting said injustices for 6 days and counting? Murders have not been investigated. Families of victims and survivors have not told their stories, but you are in such a haste to put this chapter behind and get back to business as usual? You are very wicked! Suffer no dey tire you?

The dead and assaulted must get justice. I will not allow some bunch of riff-raffs convince me that an independent public inquiry and investigation into SARS and extrajudicial killings by the Nigerian Police Force and her sisters' organisations is asking for too much or being unreasonable.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

Look bro I get u. I have also been a victim of sars brutality and I have no issue with this protests. But I think a lot of people right now are taking advantage of the protest, many don't even know what they want anymore. Sars have been disbanded, now we wait we don't want swat that has not even started. Ok I like how swat was rejected even before starting, this will make the people in charge know we don't just want a change of name but s total reform.

Left for some people they want the whole police to be disbanded which is IMPOSSIBLE. You cannot take down the whole security body of a country, no matter what the youth or anybody do, the police will still remain. How long do u think it would take hoodlums to start having a free day if police can't work. We can all day police are not doing anything to fight crime but trust me for the fact that there's police, every hoodlum have something to worry about. Now remove the police and every hoodlum both big and small will have a field day.

I support the moment. #endsars, #endpolicebrutality. But don't allow opportunists to sabotage the protest.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2020
greenhulk:

Look bro I get u. I have also been a victim of sars brutality and I have no issue with this protests. But I think a lot of people right now are taking advantage of the protest, many don't even know what they want anymore. Sars have been disbanded, now we wait we don't want swat that has not even started. Ok I like how swat was rejected even before starting, this will make the people in charge know we don't just want a change of name but s total reform.

Left for some people they want the whole police to be disbanded which is IMPOSSIBLE. You cannot take down the whole security body of a country, no matter what the youth or anybody do, the police will still remain. How long do u think it would take hoodlums to start having a free day if police can't work. We can all day police are not doing anything to fight crime but trust me for the fact that there's police, every hoodlum have something to worry about. Now remove the police and every hoodlum both big and small will have a field day.

I support the moment. #endsars, #endpolicebrutality. But don't allow opportunists to sabotage the protest.

LIE! Anyone who has been a victim will support whatever peaceful means deployed to force the govt to respond. SARS has been disbanded, you say? They have been disbanded thrice, if you truly they were disbanded, you would not have been a victim. You mentioned hoodlums, where were SARS and the Police when 1 million boys terrorised Lagosians? So much for hoodlums whereas the post I quoted depicts armed robbery by people who are meant to protect Nigerians.

Take your lies to Azukawa in Anambra, Abbattoir in Abuja and Panti in Lagos! No one gives a fvck!
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

LIE! Anyone who has been a victim will support whatever peaceful means deployed to force the govt to respond. SARS has been disbanded, you say? They have been disbanded thrice, if you truly they were disbanded, you would not have been a victim. You mentioned hoodlums, where were SARS and the Police when 1 million boys terrorised Lagosians? So much for hoodlums whereas the post I quoted depicts armed robbery by people who are meant to protect Nigerians.

Take your lies to Azukawa in Anambra, Abbattoir in Abuja and Panti in Lagos! No one gives a fvck!

Dude, u can't hide behind ur phone and say someone is lying. That there are hoodlums in a country doesn't mean the police is not working. Even in the US a lot of crimes are reported daily, in fact u start asking urself if u are even safe. Agreed the police here are a lot worse, nobody is denying that. But the day u take away the police that's when u will know how important they are. That is when hoodlums not big and small will start having field days since they know nobody will stop them. Meanwhile how long do I think it would take before real looting starts if this protests continues. When the looting starts there will be no police to stop them. Las las government will have to deploy the army.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

They were not Sars dear. They were criminals
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2020
addicted268:

Pls what's the meaning of this soro soke?

It means speak up
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by addicted268(f): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

It means speak up
Thank you
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Selfish protester.

Who is this one?
You better don't let me swear for you.
Re: EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) by space9880: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
They just beat you abi?

na wa o only tiger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / Don Jazzy Reacts To Coco Ice's Eviction: 'Eyaa Breast Wey Dem Suck No Save U' / Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.