Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (84941 Views)

#EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by PrincessJr(f): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
CodeTemplar:
the organisational skills Buhari and co lacked in moving the country forward is what some people are using to coordinate logistics for #endsars.

With this kind of food it is SARS that will resign and join the protest themselves.
Your last line though grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by writeprof(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is great and enough evidence to show that NIGERIANS really want an END to the abysmal leadership failure politicians have pushed this country into.
SARS irresponsibility and oppression were just symptoms of a failed political leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by luluman: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
prince2pac:
luluman bro go fu*k yourself... I ain't no ASUU student...
My organ can't bend that far now, why not let me Bleep YOU instead grin
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by CavemanDefuturo: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Who said Nigerians don't love themselves? cheesy Our problems has been these thieves known as politicians

.. The protest must be sustained at all cost

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of the international community.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by omhor(f): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
ScotMisile:
Time? Please

9am
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
mynd1:
Sorry about that.

It's fine. Stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.