Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (85195 Views)

Most Protesters Were Almajiris, Didn’t Know Reason For Rallies – Governor Sule / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ScotMisile: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2020
omhor:
Omo no be small enjoyment people dey enjoy for protest ground o. Even dispatch riders dey go deliver food give them, hahaha tomorrow we move. We go match from Ajah under bridge down to Lekki toll gate. #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutallity
Time? Please

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by 12345baba(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeria is GREAT

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2020
Where is that failure @ uptimum123, come and see what your junior ones are doing oo.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Quite commendable

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by kikelomojessy(f): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Thousands of Nigerians were fed with unlimited food expensive food for less than 10 million but the 6.9 billion dollars covid 19 fund didn't reach anywhere. Oh lord Jesus.

U just said it all. See what they are given, good food but government only recognise their pocket as their citizen.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Psoul(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Going through this gave me goose bumps repeatedly.
I lost control and started shedding tears.
Nigeria is a great country.
Common Nigerians love themselves.
It is this great and united spirit that our foolish, greedy and self-centered politicians are struggling too hard to kill and take away from us so that they can rule us anyhow they want.
Can you imagine how much those food vendors would've made selling those food they sent free of charge to the protesters?
Some even went far as customizing the labels on the disposable plates.
Even at the face of this harsh economy, they defiled it to provide all sorts of food free of charge.
May God bless them and the protesters immensely.
#EndSARS, #EndSWAT.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Maskyy(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Calazoto:
People really mean BUHARI ooo...

IMAGINE

FREE food for protesters
FREE medicals
FREE internet
FREE Bail/Lawyer
FREE mobilization

Hook up with celebrities sef join

TELL me why the protest no go make sense.

Buhari is a momumental failure!!!

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Alexpetra: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:
grin grin Chai
We must protest till next year oo. Even if they fix this country, we must continue protesting until its overfixed. I will add "Professional Protester" to my work experience on my CV. #EndSARS
After this, next protest should be #MakeNaira&DollarEqual. That can take 10 years... grin
if Hong Kong can do 8months i think we should beat their record... shock go kill that old man.
#EndSars
#EndSwat
#EndPoliceBlutality
#EndBadGovernance

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Bbass1990(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2020
This is the visible school(protesters)feeding scheme I ever known...... #sarsmustend.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by salt1: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2020
With this, I still believe in Southern Nigeria.
The North can go, please

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Folapass(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2020
God bless your heart for this brother

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Ladycewhy(f): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2020
michoim:
Pray before you eat ooo. Public food like this could be dangerous sacrifices...just saying, no offence
How cute ,you sound like my mother. You will make a good father .
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Indispensable85(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2020
shedomains:

i pity the gluttons among them. a good setting to be initiated if you know you know.

Hahahahaha......
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Xzellentgraphic: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2020
Omo see flexing

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by holarmylekan(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Never underestimate the power of unity
This country can be great if we are united,we the youths can fix this country if we are determined to do so
God bless everyone supporting the movement
#Endsars

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2020
I am really impress just that my work kept me busy I would have join the protest here in surulere and oshodi Shame on to our politician they think we cant do without them

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Germi9: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2020
we are even more organized,boyant,structured and coordinated than the government..they should learn from us,and follow our lead

#wearetakingover

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by membranus: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:
grin grin Chai
We must protest till next year oo. Even if they fix this country, we must continue protesting until its overfixed. I will add "Professional Protester" to my work experience on my CV. #EndSARS
After this, next protest should be #MakeNaira&DollarEqual. That can take 10 years... grin

Nigerians!!!

I luv my kountri pipu.

Our spirit is different: the Never Die Spirit.

We have the ginger and the swagger.

And we always show it to the world.

Therefore the world notice us.

We are Nigerians, we are the PEOPLES.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Born2Breed(f): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2020
Nigerians will never forget this protest, no matter the outcome, it's like a litmus test for bigger ones to come.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by iamyemiakins(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Omo, see classic food everywhere

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by mimilogistics: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2020
We @MimiLogistics are readily available today again to deliver more foods to #EndSWAT #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality prostesters in Lagos for free. Please our riders are ready for the job as part of our own support for the youth solidarity demands to reform Nigerian Police! #JosProtest #LazyNigerianYouthUnite

God bless Nigerian youths!

May your efforts and labors never go in vain!

Keep it up Nigerian Youths!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by colestephan86: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm moved by the love and togetherness.

May God bless them all.
Just within days of protest, people are confirming palliatives given to them by themselves.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:
kindly Give Me One Reason I Should Be Grateful for This.

Una feed My Family Or What?

Its The Fault Of The Youths That Nigeria Arrived This point and Now You Want To Solve It With An Aggressive protest?

I Was Not Born Yesterday, i Have Always Spoken Up In The Past but No One Listened because I Am Not A Celebrity until It Got To This point.

I Dont Care Anymore Bro...

You Usually Preach so I Believe You Can Draw Wisdom From Heaven To see That This method Will most Probably Cost us More Lives Than Victory.

There Is The Right Way To Do This And Still keep Your Lives

my friend shut up your mouth you are being stupid, ita the fault of our parents not the youth we are cleaning up the mess they made and things they should have done but they didn't how else do you want this protest to go ??
let's hear out your stupid opinion again

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by membranus: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2020
mimilogistics:
We @MimiLogistics are readily available today again to deliver more foods to #EndSWAT #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality prostesters in Lagos for free. Please our riders are ready for the job as part of our own support for the youth solidarity demands to reform Nigerian Police! #JosProtest #LazyNigerianYouthUnite

God bless Nigerian youths!

May your efforts and labors never go in vain!

Keep it up Nigerian Youths!

God Bless Mimilogistics.

The people are feeling you.

The streets will never forget you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by lovelyadeola(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:
I Hope They Can Feed You For 3 years because If You Wish To Remove This Government With This method You Must Be Ready To Kill People

Can You Kill? When The Killing Starts Your Camping Is Over

I Hope It Doesnt Get To Killing, i Hope You reset On Time

We know bros, but the awareness for freedom is ON!! 2023 Election will be override by youth!!

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by beresponsible(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2020
This one brought tears to my eyes this morning

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by mimilogistics: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2020
membranus:

God Bless Mimilogistics.

The people are feeling you.

The streets will never forget you.
Thank you, thank you. We are solidly behind the Nigerian Youths in this struggle and will always do our little best to support their peaceful demands for a better Nigeria!

God bless you and may God bless Nigerian Youths at large

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Doyou2019:

When a fool types......
you Are The Fool But You Just Dont Know It Yet
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by FengChui(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Sanchez01:

Neh, before.

What does it matter? Whether before or after, he did it.
Where is Naira Marley, the self acclaimed king of the streets when it mattered most?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by andrewbaba44: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:
So Una Fit Provide Food Like This But You Didnt Provide It During The Lockdown When Millions Of Nigerians Were Starving.

Na God Go Punish All Of Us las las

Your Government that receive billions of naira and they refuse to provide during the lock down ,they all stole the money and keep it to their self and you are here saying nonsense about normal citizens like you helping themselves

You are a stupid man and you will never receive sense in this life

God punish you there

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

my friend shut up your mouth you are being stupid, ita the fault of our parents not the youth we are cleaning up the mess they made and things they should have done but they didn't how else do you want this protest to go ??
let's hear out your stupid opinion again
you Are Too Dumb To Say Something Meaningful.

If You Want Sense then Check My Profile And Read My Open Letter To Nigerian Youths
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Later the government will say they spent billions on one school feeding programme with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.