Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (84871 Views)

#EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by shedomains: 5:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Indispensable85:
I saw atiku campaign office on one of the pack. Hmmmmmmm.......... They should not take anything from politicians.
i pity the gluttons among them. a good setting to be initiated if you know you know.
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Queenethofficia: 5:18am On Oct 16, 2020
please where is the location
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:
grin grin Chai
We must protest till next year oo. Even if they fix this country, we must continue protest sing until its overfixed. I will add "Professional Protester" to my work experience on my CV. #EndSARS
After this, next protest should be #MakeNaira&DollarEqual. That can take 10 years... grin
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by BornRicch(m): 5:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Obichukwuu:

[img]http:///media/6-03-2016/IK5EhR.gif[/img]

[img]https://media./images/58dfcd1073e55626502186522a70f233/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol � SARS suppose arrest you for this post.

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by benpuzzy(m): 5:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Hope these cafe will not receive FG koboko cos FG is good at that.
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Calazoto: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2020
timebomb02:

i need signals too na
Chat up
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Tremple8v: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Our government supposed dey cover face deh look this pictures.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by DeRay98(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2020
When citizens unite for common goals and support each other nothing is out of their reach.
Our common enemy is our elected representatives and leaders at all levels.
They must hear us and start to think and do right...else the next one will be out of this world.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Stephenabudu960(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2020
Woah.... I'm truly short of words.... God Bless Everyone who stood up to end Police Brutality.. A Big shout out to all those who sponsored with Food items and other items... God Bless Everyone IMMENSELY. THE WORLD WILL HEAR FROM US

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ENDSWAT
#ENDASUU
#REVOLUTION

SOUTH ✊✊ WE MOVE �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Cherez: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Woooooah
I gave up on Nigeria years ago but you see this protest, it made be believe in it again
The humanity shown by the common man is such you can get nowhere else
Nigerians except our leaders are really good-hearted
Imagine the spontaneous acts, the decorum, I mean I'm overwhelmed by these acts
Been a long while I said this last but
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by planetx: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2020
michoim:
Pray before you eat ooo. Public food like this could be dangerous sacrifices...just saying, no offence
What about the one you buy and eat from restaurants are those one's dangerous sacrifices too?

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by bewla(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2020
prince2pac:
no surrender no retreat anyhow they want am we ready
#endsars✊✊✊
Buhari I loyal but pls end SARS/SWAT
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by freemi(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2020
operAhdam:
Mehhn lipsrsealed...today I change my stand...naija can still be better if we stand as brothers..I commend those who gave out to this cause.
my dear the problem is the north. Else all this complain shud b a thing of d past

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Obamaofusa: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:
I Hope They Can Feed You For 3 years because If You Wish To Remove This Government With This method You Must Be Ready To Kill People

Can You Kill? When The Killing Starts Your Camping Is Over

I Hope It Doesnt Get To Killing, i Hope You reset On Time

Always protesting against anything progress.

Weyrey Aboki..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by tankoagaie: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2020
we are der already GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by omoyeni37: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2020
I actually cried reading this

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by peacettw: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Some may not recognize this but I believe BBnaija/Laycon birthed this revolution.
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ScotMisile: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by inoki247: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2020
afroxyz:

My guy who is paying for all the food, banner, printed clothes. If you say people are contributing, then to what account and who has access to that account? Who is distributing the funds? So many similarities to the subsidy protest in Lagos against GEJ. I just hope this is difrent

Bro forget all this theory my friend on is own made 200 pieces of take away collect DJ nd organized a protest on is own with is personal funds people are seeing the thing as carnival so forget all this been sponsored by. People are using the Avenue to advertise there products if you check all the banners he printed some also printed down the banner even on the T-Shirts you see the names of there company there... even on the Take away

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Obamaofusa: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE how do I support with 400k ....
I want the protest to last till NEXT year..
Is there any NATIONAL PURSE..?

You can use it for something eateable or drinkable and bring to Alausa.That is your token.Givers never lack.Some of us have spent millions on this.
Aluta Continua.Victoria Ascerta !!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by GeneralStan(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2020
b03liberty:
#EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA
That Too
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ScotMisile: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2020
I cried, I cried....I love Nigeria....yes,babe, I do....for the first time as an unrepentant Igbo man...am praying that The Nigerian project will be successful.

We are together, we are one....ONE LOVE

This love and Unity is too much....

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ScotMisile: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2020
peacettw:
Some may not recognize this but I believe BBnaija/Laycon birthed this revolution.
In a way,but not absolutely
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ScotMisile: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Always protesting against anything progress.

Weyrey Aboki..
E go shock am say....his own madness just dey learn work....to kill your enemy isn't difficult bruv

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ScotMisile: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2020
shedomains:

i pity the gluttons among them. a good setting to be initiated if you know you know.
I saw it too....and I raised eye brows....either beside or before we do not want any politicians around us
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Awoo88: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2020
michoim:
Pray before you eat ooo. Public food like this could be dangerous sacrifices...just saying, no offence
See dem!!! Backwards persons!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by olasaad(f): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2020
Johzhier97:

Free Bus(Executive with standard A.C) to Lagos from any location in d East for the WEEKEND FRENZY..#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY..#ENDBAD GOVERNANCE..#END HIGH COST OF GOVERNANCE.....WE MOOVEE

Please ooo this must be varified ooo make our people no enter kidnapper bus

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ajepako(f): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2020
fatymore:

Bitie

Alaraka tongue
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by kechywillz(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2020
I go soon join this protest wink
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by peacettw: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2020
ScotMisile:

In a way,but not absolutely

True. Other factors played a role but I believe the reality show to be the catalyst
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by okoloemmalex(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2020
we have always loved ourselves, just that our leaders have ended up dividing us across all lines.

God bless everyone who did supported this protest.

we 're good people and always resilient in all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / DSS Arrests A Coordinator Of Peter Obi's Rally From France In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.