Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,907 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (85197 Views)

Most Protesters Were Almajiris, Didn’t Know Reason For Rallies – Governor Sule / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Your Government that receive billions of naira and they refuse to provide during the lock down ,they all stole the money and keep it to their self and you are here saying nonsense about normal citizens like you helping themselves

You are a stupid man and you will never receive sense in this life

God punish you there
you are the very stupid person here.

the government has always failed us and you all could have stood up to them long before now but you didnt, and now you have chosen to do it with a protest.

you could have earned the full support of the people but this disruption of peace and order is so wrongly timed.

you all are too dumb to see that.

the worst have happened in time past what did you do? you were busy smoking weed and fvcking girls and now you suddenly chose to do it in the wrongest way.

no let god punish you this morning
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by andrewbaba44: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:

the government has always failed us and you all could have stood up to them long before now but you didnt, and now you have chosen to do it with a protest.

you could have earned the full support of the people but this disruption of peace and order is so wrongly timed.

the worst have happened in time past what did you do? you were busy smoking weed and fvcking girls and now you suddenly chose to do it in the wrongest way.

Idiot

You will remain a slave to the government for the rest of your miserable life

Keep on supporting them

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by ogbenimax007: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:
grin grin Chai
We must protest till next year oo. Even if they fix this country, we must continue protesting until its overfixed. I will add "Professional Protester" to my work experience on my CV. #EndSARS
After this, next protest should be #MakeNaira&DollarEqual. That can take 10 years... grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Idiot

You will remain a slave to the government for the rest of your miserable life

Keep on supporting them
slave? Nigga I Never Voted Them In? You Did Bro

Why Are You Protesting? Its Like deliberately Shooting Yourself And Calling For Medial Assistance. Thought You All Had A Death Wish
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by patfenda(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2020
may God bless and honour the food donors

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by maleekgold(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Police go still chop from this food oooo ���

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:
you Are Too Dumb To Say Something Meaningful.

If You Want Sense then Check My Profile And Read My Open Letter To Nigerian Youths

of course I did read your dumb letter to Nigerians there was no valid point you made there you started making sense at first but ended up speaking out trash by not offering a better solution than what's on ground
how do you want them to sit back again and see how things plays back like they have been doing for long
Oga you don't have any valid point just crawl inside whatever who you came out from

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

of course I did read your dumb letter to Nigerians there was no valid point you made there you started making sense at first but ended up speaking out trash by not offering a better solution than what's on ground
how do you want them to sit back again and see how things plays back like they have been doing for long
Oga you don't have any valid point just crawl inside whatever who you came out from
Lol... You Didnt See The Solution i Talked About? You Didnt See that I Was Trying To Tell You That You Can Win This Government And Still Keep Your Life?

You Are Protesting because Of Sars Killing Youths, how Many Youths Have Been Wasted During This Protest?

Hahaha. I Am Done With You. My Article Is For People With Advanced Brain Formation and You Are Clearly Not One Of Them
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:
slave? Nigga I Never Voted Them In? You Did Bro

Why Are You Protesting? Its Like deliberately Shooting Yourself And Calling For Medial Assistance. Thought You All Had A Death Wish

I don't know you but whenever I read your comment it speaks volumes of the Cowardice you gat
Your not a real Man..Go to Twitter and Type this Rubbish leme know if your gonna survive the Dragging You wil receive Their
Thank God am not Like you
To you your be careful And thoughtful But to me
I see A coward that has Gotten used to Suffering
Suffering has shaped You in a way that you can never Stand up and Protest
We are not just Protesting for a lost Cause
we are doing this for our Voice to be heard, For our leaders to know we are not sleeping anymore and if your not proud that the youths of your Country are now active for Weeks
Then Shame Onto Your mentality
If Your not Proud that finally the Government is being Pressured by the Citizens Then The chains of Slavery Holding you down runs deep in your Veins
I hope Your Kids won't carry along this Cowardice from you
And Thank God None of the Youths are listening to your Message Cus it won't do Us any good
So. keep your Thoughts to yourself
that's the only Way you can help us.... By Keeping your comments to yourself Cus none of the Things You say or Comment Here on Nairaland Matters

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by awocad14: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2020
God bless you all �
#EndSARS
#EndSWAT

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2020
l love my country Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

I don't know you but whenever I read your comment it speaks volumes of the Cowardice you gat
Your not a real Man..Go to Twitter and Type this Rubbish leme know if your gonna survive the Dragging You wil receive Their
Thank God am not Like you
To you your be careful And thoughtful But to me
I see A coward that has Gotten used to Suffering
Suffering has shaped You in a way that you can never Stand up and Protest
We are not just Protesting for a lost Cause
we are doing this for our Voice to be heard, For our leaders to know we are not sleeping anymore and if your not proud that the youths of your Country are now active for Weeks
Then Shame Onto Your mentality
If Your not Proud that finally the Government is being Pressured by the Citizens Then The chains of Slavery Holding you down runs deep in your Veins
I hope Your Kids won't carry along this Cowardice from you
And Thank God None of the Youths are listening to your Message Cus it won't do Us any good
So. keep your Thoughts to yourself
that's the only Way you can help us.... By Keeping your comments to yourself Cus none of the Things You say or Comment Here on Nairaland Matters
I am a coward because I didn't support your angry protest?
I am a coward because I didn't go aggressive like you all did?

Remind me what you have been doing with your life again? Making selfish plans for your selfish benefits, but now you are protesting, why? Because the problem is hitting your door bell?

Since your life have you thought or planned for others?

Have you ever sat down to make plans for your nation with the hope that one-day you will make it great despite not being known? Hell no you haven't

But you sit your ass in house house calling me a coward... Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Nigga you are worse than I thought...

Let me leave you with a sense pill, for we should never hate the ones who hurt us because the moment you start you become just like them.

Never make decisions in anger because the results are terrible.. .

Go and tell that to the youths

Until you understand how to lead you will never know what it takes to make a great nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:
So Una Fit Provide Food Like This But You Didnt Provide It During The Lockdown When Millions Of Nigerians Were Starving.

Na God Go Punish All Of Us las las

Who are you referring to as UNA ?

It is the work of govt to provide financial and food relief under a lockdown, not citizens.

U no dey shame ?

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Queenethofficia:
please where is the location
Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Facidio: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2020
God bless all of them, you see, everybody is fed up with these bastard politicians and they don't just know how to go about it. Now they are ready to sponsor this protest even with thier last dime. I am beginning to belive that Nigeria can be great again. Let's #ChangeNigeria

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Naughtysite:

Who are you referring to as UNA ?

It is the work of govt to provide financial and food relief under a lockdown, not citizens.

U no dey shame ?
The government.... Everybody keeps shouting the government...

I asked a question, why are you providing food for the protesters?

If the government fails must we fail. Nigeria has lots of capable hands that can be put together to help one another where the government failed but no you didn't.

But now you can fund and feed protesters whi are standing against the same president they voted for, helped rig election for, helped scatter voting centers for.

Anyway, carry on, na all of us dey Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Samdo4life(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2020
just see the love that Nigerian have if not our useless politician killing us ....... Nigeria will be great again!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by stealmatic(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:
grin grin Chai
We must protest till next year oo. Even if they fix this country, we must continue protesting until its overfixed. I will add "Professional Protester" to my work experience on my CV. #EndSARS
After this, next protest should be #MakeNaira&DollarEqual. That can take 10 years... grin
you are not serious,....lol

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by LadySarah: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2020
IamPlato:

Are you sure you are OK? You wrote which stu.id letter.

You what have you done on your own part?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2020
LadySarah:

Are you sure you are OK? You wrote which stu.id letter.

You what have you done on your own part?
babe trust me i cant go through this with you again. check my previous posts and see all i said so far.

its the bitter truth with the ultimate solution. i wont ask you to read the open letter on my profile because you will say the same thing as you fellow protesters.

i just have a better way out but you all chose to not see it
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Vabasi(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2020
I am literally shading tears of joy seeing the togetherness among the youths during this #EndSARS protest. Indeed, there is hope.
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndImpunity
#EndbadGovernance

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Alabamajogor: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2020
GOD BLESS ALL THE DONORS. YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by chival(f): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2020
This is one time I am super proud to be Nigerian. May this protest bear fruit and be the beginning of a revolution that will change this country for the better in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2020
Hmmmm, they really enjoyed.
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by mechanics(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
May the cause they are fighting for never be in vain.
Amen o, but some won't mind to be eating those food everyday till the protest ends.
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
inoki247:
And some fools keep saying the protest is sponsored.. Dem think say the south is as poor as the North that need 1k or 1500 motivation fee.....

i know our Politicians are shocked with al dere ghost school feeding during lockdown nothing to show for it..

This is not about North and South.
Meanwhile as government is looking for the ways to end this against the people and for their continued selfish gain,let them not poison that food ooo,just to scare the people.
This government is evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
E be like say youths don dey understand the politicians format. grin

Next elections will be interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by DonXavi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
I already shedding tears seeing this generation working together to bring the needed change in Nigeria. My prayer is that this protest will make the people in power to see that we all have the right to live a good life here on earth and that we only have one life to live and that nobody is permitted to make life a hell for the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by pacespot(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
With what I'm seeing here, those crooks in power should be feeling concerned already. Glad to know that Nigerian youths can actually organize things up to this level, because youths are known to be notoriously divided. Everybody will now stand up to see this protest to the end. If Nigeria must change, I think the change would come from Lagos.

The problems of this country and other African countries are the older generation, especially those old male crooks in power. They can do anything to keep the youths at bay.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by goodheart02(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
I pity this government. This protest is just beginning. Imagine when the common Nigerian knows he can eat good food while he protests. The same food the leaders couldn't provide even during the covid 19 pandemic.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by titiakins: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
this make me wanna cry

God bless all the people who donated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by wunaESQ(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
May the cause they are fighting for never be in vain.
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.