Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Cheaters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheaters (19885 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / Girls Who Bear Amaka Are Wicked And Cheaters..Is it True Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheaters by kweensheba: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 4:35am On Oct 26, 2020
kweensheba:

Nice update

Thanks
Re: The Cheaters by SeyiDominion: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Cheaters by CasNova: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 1:17am On Oct 28, 2020
The words left him with a smile. He withdrew his cock entirely from her clutching pussy. “I guess since I’m the boss, you’ll do whatever I want.”

“Anything,” she said wickedly.

Then get on your hands and knees,” he commanded.

Precious’s eyes gleamed at what was ahead for her as she replied sensuously, “Anything you say, boss. The deeper that fabulous cock went the better.” She rolled over quickly and knelt on the floor with her breasts on the couch cushion.

The sight of Precious’s shapely ass pointing up at him, ready for the taking, was almost more than he could take. He felt his balls begin to tighten and pull upward but he did not want this to end fast. So Dapo quickly took several deep breaths before moving up behind her. Then, grabbing his cock in hand, he ran it up and down the lady’s swollen lips of her pussy, coating them with her frothy juices. Her reaction was instantaneous with gasps and shivers.

“Please don’t tease me,” Precious cooed. “I need that cock inside me and I need it feel badly.”

Dapo continued teasing, grabbing her hip with his free hand. “You’re going to get it,” he growled. He held his cock against her entrance, feeling the wetness of her waiting cunt. The juices ran down across the head of his shaft. “I’m going to fill your pussy with so much cum it was going to drip from you.” Then he slid the head of his cock back inside her.

Precious arched her hips, pulling him even deeper inside her smoldering, wet cunt. As he entered her, he watched her breasts dangled beneath her to rub across the couch seat. The thought of her getting pleasure this way turned him on even more and soon he was sawing back and forth into her, making them sway faster and faster against the material of the cushion.

Precious’s nipples, dragging back and forth across the cushion sent pulses of pleasure like bursts of electricity through her body. The feelings caused the muscles of her pussy to tighten around Dapo’s cock.

“Pump me with your cock. Fill me with your cum,” she cooed.

Feeling the need in both of them, Dapo grabbed her hips and tried to get into a slow rhythmic pace, but Precious was too far gone to go slow. Reaching under herself, she slid her hand to her pussy and began to stroke her clit while Dapo continued to move in and out.

The Cheaters: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18/38813
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters by tonysunkan: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cool and nice
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cool and nice
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2020
UltimateSpice:

The words left him with a smile. He withdrew his cock entirely from her clutching pussy. “I guess since I’m the boss, you’ll do whatever I want.”

Precious’s eyes gleamed at what was ahead for her as she replied sensuously, “Anything you say, boss. The deeper that fabulous cock went the better.” She rolled over quickly and knelt on the floor with her breasts on the couch cushion.

The sight of Precious’s shapely ass pointing up at him, ready for the taking, was almost more than he could take. He felt his balls begin to tighten and pull upward but he did not want this to end fast. So Dapo quickly took several deep breaths before moving up behind her. Then, grabbing his cock in hand, he ran it up and down the lady’s swollen lips of her pussy, coating them with her frothy juices. Her reaction was instantaneous with gasps and shivers.

“Please don’t tease me,” Precious cooed. “I need that cock inside me and I need it feel badly.”

Dapo continued teasing, grabbing her hip with his free hand. “You’re going to get it,” he growled. He held his cock against her entrance, feeling the wetness of her waiting cunt. The juices ran down across the head of his shaft. “I’m going to fill your pussy with so much cum it was going to drip from you.” Then he slid the head of his cock back inside her.

Precious arched her hips, pulling him even deeper inside her smoldering, wet cunt. As he entered her, he watched her breasts dangled beneath her to rub across the couch seat. The thought of her getting pleasure this way turned him on even more and soon he was sawing back and forth into her, making them sway faster and faster against the material of the cushion.

Precious’s nipples, dragging back and forth across the cushion sent pulses of pleasure like bursts of electricity through her body. The feelings caused the muscles of her pussy to tighten around Dapo’s cock.

“Pump me with your cock. Fill me with your cum,” she cooed.

Feeling the need in both of them, Dapo grabbed her hips and tried to get into a slow rhythmic pace, but Precious was too far gone to go slow. Reaching under herself, she slid her hand to her pussy and began to stroke her clit while Dapo continued to move in and out.

The Cheaters: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18%2B/37895
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nice
Re: The Cheaters by SeyiDominion: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 5:25am On Nov 02, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 12:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Dapo’s cock slipped deeper effortlessly.

“Fill me with your dick,” she said a little heavier as she thrust her hips up against him.

Overcome by the words and the feelings pouring from his cock, he pushed it out slightly and then pushed it back down into her torrid sheath in one, smooth thrust.

“You feel so cool and good inside of me,” she groaned. Precious wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed him close. “I don’t want you to forget what you’ve been missing all this time. I want you to cum in me. Cum in my pussy.”

“What about?” he started to say, but stopped because he did not want to inhibit this from continuing.

Precious kissed him on the lips before answering. “I’m on the pill. Have been since I decided we were going to do this, since I was going to give myself over to you.”

Dapo breathed a sigh of relief. He sure did not need or want another kid and he sure as hell did not want his wife to find out. Elated and without another word, Dapo slid back into the depths of Precious’s pussy and continued pushing until the head of his cock is nestled against the opening of her cervix.

Precious took all of him and wrapped her nylon-clad legs tighter around his waist to hold him close. “I don’t want children. I don’t want to be your wife. I want you to treat me like a possession. Own me.”

Precious’s eyes gleamed at what was ahead for her as she replied sensuously, “Anything you say, boss. The deeper that fabulous cock went the
better.” She rolled over quickly and knelt on the floor with her breasts on the couch cushion.

The sight of Precious’s shapely ass pointing up at him, ready for the taking, was almost more than he could take. He felt his balls begin to
tighten and pull upward but he did not want this to end fast. So Dapo quickly took several deep breaths before moving up behind her. Then,
grabbing his cock in hand, he ran it up and down the lady’s swollen lips of her pussy, coating them with her frothy juices. Her reaction was
instantaneous with gasps and shivers.

Dapo continued teasing, grabbing her hip with his free hand. “You’re going to get it,” he growled. He held his cock against her entrance, feeling
the wetness of her waiting cunt. The juices ran down across the head of his shaft. “I’m going to fill your pussy with so much cum it was going to drip from you.” Then he slid the head of his cock back inside her.

Precious arched her hips, pulling him even deeper inside her smoldering, wet cunt. As he entered her, he watched her breasts dangled beneath her to rub across the couch seat.

The thought of her getting pleasure this way turned him on even more and soon he was sawing back and forth into her, making them sway faster and faster against the material of the cushion.

Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 4:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Interesting update
Re: The Cheaters by CasNova: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 4:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 4:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2020
More
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2020
FairCritic:

Waiting for more.

Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2020
His lips travelled up over her chin and quickly found her lips once more. She groaned as she mashed her lips against his. With their lips pressed together, their bodies seemed to melt against each other and became one.

Suddenly, Dapo felt her hands on his clenched ass. Her ice silver colored nails dug into it. She was ready and so was he. He pushed the head of his member into the searing hot opening of her drooling cunt. Precious gasped as their lips broke apart.

Dapo had now slipped past the point of no return with this lady. Playing with her the way he did was borderline cheating, but now he was full-fledged cheating and he could care less. Finding her lips again, he kissed her, deep and long, slowly easing his cock down into her slick, velvet passage. This lovely, gorgeous vixen was his to do with as he desired.

It had been so long, and the feeling was indescribable.

“Oh, Precious,” Dapo gasped, finally breaking their lip lock. “It had been far too long since I’ve felt this.”

“Push your dick deep inside me,” she whispered in his ear.

Dapo’s cock slipped deeper effortlessly.

“Fill me with your dick,” she said a little heavier as she thrust her hips up against him.

Overcome by the words and the feelings pouring from his cock, he pushed it out slightly and then pushed it back down into her torrid sheath in
one, smooth thrust.

“You feel so cool and good inside of me,” she groaned. Precious wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed him close. “I don’t want you to
forget what you’ve been missing all this time. I want you to cum in me. Cum in my pussy.”

“What about?” he started to say, but stopped because he did not want to inhibit this from continuing.

Precious kissed him on the lips before answering. “I’m on the pill. Have been since I decided we were going to do this, since I was going to give
myself over to you.”

Dapo breathed a sigh of relief. He sure did not need or want another kid and he sure as hell did not want his wife to find out. Elated and
without another word, Dapo slid back into the depths of Precious’s pussy and continued pushing until the head of his cock is nestled against the
opening of her cervix.

Precious took all of him and wrapped her nylon-clad legs tighter around his waist to hold him close. “I don’t want children. I don’t want to be your wife. I want you to treat me like a possession. Own me.”

Precious’s eyes gleamed at what was ahead for her as she replied sensuously, “Anything you say, boss. The deeper that fabulous cock went the
better.” She rolled over quickly and knelt on the floor with her breasts on the couch cushion.

The sight of Precious’s shapely ass pointing up at him, ready for the taking, was almost more than he could take. He felt his balls begin to
tighten and pull upward but he did not want this to end fast. So Dapo quickly took several deep breaths before moving up behind her. Then,
grabbing his cock in hand, he ran it up and down the lady’s swollen lips of her pussy, coating them with her frothy juices. Her reaction was
instantaneous with gasps and shivers.

Dapo continued teasing, grabbing her hip with his free hand. “You’re going to get it,” he growled. He held his cock against her entrance, feeling
the wetness of her waiting cunt. The juices ran down across the head of his shaft. “I’m going to fill your pussy with so much cum it was going to
drip from you.” Then he slid the head of his cock back inside her.

Precious arched her hips, pulling him even deeper inside her smoldering, wet cunt. As he entered her, he watched her breasts dangled beneath
her to rub across the couch seat. The thought of her getting pleasure this way turned him on even more and soon he was sawing back and forth
into her, making them sway faster and faster against the material of the cushion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.