Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Cheaters - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheaters (19906 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / Girls Who Bear Amaka Are Wicked And Cheaters..Is it True Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2020
Expilicit.
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Cool
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 4:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Carry on
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2020
UltimateSpice:

His lips travelled up over her chin and quickly found her lips once more. She groaned as she mashed her lips against his. With their lips pressed together, their bodies seemed to melt against each other and became one.

Suddenly, Dapo felt her hands on his clenched ass. Her ice silver colored nails dug into it. She was ready and so was he. He pushed the head of his member into the searing hot opening of her drooling cunt. Precious gasped as their lips broke apart.

Dapo had now slipped past the point of no return with this lady. Playing with her the way he did was borderline cheating, but now he was full-fledged cheating and he could care less. Finding her lips again, he kissed her, deep and long, slowly easing his cock down into her slick, velvet passage. This lovely, gorgeous vixen was his to do with as he desired.

It had been so long, and the feeling was indescribable.

“Oh, Precious,” Dapo gasped, finally breaking their lip lock. “It had been far too long since I’ve felt this.”

“Push your dick deep inside me,” she whispered in his ear.

Dapo’s cock slipped deeper effortlessly.

“Fill me with your dick,” she said a little heavier as she thrust her hips up against him.

Overcome by the words and the feelings pouring from his cock, he pushed it out slightly and then pushed it back down into her torrid sheath in
one, smooth thrust.

“You feel so cool and good inside of me,” she groaned. Precious wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed him close. “I don’t want you to
forget what you’ve been missing all this time. I want you to cum in me. Cum in my pussy.”

“What about?” he started to say, but stopped because he did not want to inhibit this from continuing.

Precious kissed him on the lips before answering. “I’m on the pill. Have been since I decided we were going to do this, since I was going to give
myself over to you.”

Dapo breathed a sigh of relief. He sure did not need or want another kid and he sure as hell did not want his wife to find out. Elated and
without another word, Dapo slid back into the depths of Precious’s pussy and continued pushing until the head of his cock is nestled against the
opening of her cervix.

Precious took all of him and wrapped her nylon-clad legs tighter around his waist to hold him close. “I don’t want children. I don’t want to be your wife. I want you to treat me like a possession. Own me.”

The words left him with a smile. He withdrew his cock entirely from her clutching pussy. “I guess since I’m the boss, you’ll do whatever I want.”

“Anything,” she said wickedly.

Then get on your hands and knees,” he commanded.

Precious’s eyes gleamed at what was ahead for her as she replied sensuously, “Anything you say, boss. The deeper that fabulous cock went the
better.” She rolled over quickly and knelt on the floor with her breasts on the couch cushion.

The sight of Precious’s shapely ass pointing up at him, ready for the taking, was almost more than he could take. He felt his balls begin to
tighten and pull upward but he did not want this to end fast. So Dapo quickly took several deep breaths before moving up behind her. Then,
grabbing his cock in hand, he ran it up and down the lady’s swollen lips of her pussy, coating them with her frothy juices. Her reaction was
instantaneous with gasps and shivers.

“Please don’t tease me,” Precious cooed. “I need that cock inside me and I need it feel badly.”

Dapo continued teasing, grabbing her hip with his free hand. “You’re going to get it,” he growled. He held his cock against her entrance, feeling
the wetness of her waiting cunt. The juices ran down across the head of his shaft. “I’m going to fill your pussy with so much cum it was going to
drip from you.” Then he slid the head of his cock back inside her.

Precious arched her hips, pulling him even deeper inside her smoldering, wet cunt. As he entered her, he watched her breasts dangled beneath
her to rub across the couch seat. The thought of her getting pleasure this way turned him on even more and soon he was sawing back and forth
into her, making them sway faster and faster against the material of the cushion.

More
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
The sight of Precious’s shapely ass pointing up at him, ready for the taking, was almost more than he could take. He felt his balls begin to tighten and pull upward but he did not want this to end fast. So Dapo quickly took several deep breaths before moving up behind her. Then, grabbing his cock in hand, he ran it up and down the lady’s swollen lips of her pussy, coating them with her frothy juices. Her reaction was instantaneous with gasps and shivers.

“Please don’t tease me,” Precious cooed. “I need that cock inside me and I need it feel badly.”

Dapo continued teasing, grabbing her hip with his free hand. “You’re going to get it,” he growled. He held his cock against her entrance, feeling the wetness of her waiting cunt. The juices ran down across the head of his shaft. “I’m going to fill your pussy with so much cum it was going to drip from you.” Then he slid the head of his cock back inside her.

Precious arched her hips, pulling him even deeper inside her smoldering, wet cunt. As he entered her, he watched her breasts dangled beneath her to rub across the couch seat. The thought of her getting pleasure this way turned him on even more and soon he was sawing back and forth into her, making them sway faster and faster against the material of the cushion.

Precious’s nipples, dragging back and forth across the cushion sent pulses of pleasure like bursts of electricity through her body. The feelings caused the muscles of her pussy to tighten around Dapo’s cock.

“Pump me with your cock. Fill me with your cum,” she cooed.

Feeling the need in both of them, Dapo grabbed her hips and tried to get into a slow rhythmic pace, but Precious was too far gone to go slow.
Reaching under herself, she slid her hand to her pussy and began to stroke her clit while Dapo continued to move in and out.

“Take me, Dapo,” she cried. “I need to cum.”

The lady beneath him, her words, this whole experience was too overwhelming. All of it rapidly blossomed into a white hot spasm of ecstasy as the tension in his balls reached a boiling point. Then with one final thrust, he felt the head of his member thud up against her cervix. He groaned loudly as his cock erupted violently inside her, sending a huge gush of white hot cum spurting out into her pussy.

Precious’s pussy clamped down around his cock, trying to milk even more cum from him. Over and over again, he felt his cock jerk and spurt strand after strand of thick, hot cum deep into his secretary’s hungry, sucking pussy. It was pure ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure washed over his body.

“Oh goodness, Precious,” he gasped as he thrust himself against her again and again. “This is so wonderful.”

Finally, the last strand of cum shot from his cock to coat the walls of her cunt. Thoroughly exhausted by what had just happened, he collapsed on Precious’s back, forcing her down onto the couch. Neither of them spoke as they lay pressed against each other for several moments. Instead
they kissed, fondled and caressed each other.

As they do so, Dapo was surprised to find that his cock, still buried inside his secretary had barely softened at all. It was something that hadn’t happened in a very long time, maybe not since the first year with his wife. He pushed that thought aside. His wife was not here, nor did he want her to be. Precious was here. Right now, she was all he wanted.

Gently removing his cock, he rolled the lady over that he was looking at her beautiful face. Precious stretched her arms to him and enveloped him in her embrace as she murmured: “More.”

“That will be twenty thousand naira only,” Patricia said with a smile.

The man, who had to be in his sixties, fished for the money in his wallet. Not finding what he was looking for, he looked up at her and asked,

“Can I pay through POS?”

With the smile still on her face, she answered, “Of course you could, sir.”

On the inside though, she wanted nothing more than reach over and strangle the man.

The man slowly brought the ATM out to make the payment. Before the next customer could come into her lane her manager, Uche, put up the

We are closed sign and muttered his apology for the inconvenience.

“Could I see you in my office please?” he turned and asked Patricia.

Instantly, Patricia felt like something was wrong. Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble? “Did I do something wrong, Mr. Obi?”

“Just come to my office,” the man answered. “And please, call me Uche.”

He wanted her to call him by his first name, which probably meant that she was not in trouble for anything. It was also a request from him, and one she had heard repeatedly since she started this job some months ago. She just hadn’t been comfortable with using his first name, with him being her boss and all.

The Cheaters: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18%2B/37895
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Cool and nice
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Cool
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
“Just come to my office,” the man answered. “And please, call me Uche.”

He wanted her to call him by his first name, which probably meant that she was not in trouble for anything. It was also a request from him, and one she had heard repeatedly since she started this job some months ago. She just hadn’t been comfortable with using his first name, with him being her boss and all.

“Please, close the door behind you,” he said as they stepped into the office. Patricia did as he asked. Uche walked over to his desk and sat on the edge, instead of behind it. “Have a seat. Could I get you anything to drink?”

Patricia shook her head and then took the seat directly across from the man. Her eyes fell to his belly, which was quite large. Clearly the man did
not do anything but sit on his ass all day, she thought. “What is this about, Mr. Obi?”

“Please,” he said. “Call me Uche.” He stared her down, not speaking.

Patricia quickly got the hint. “Uche,” she simply said.

“Thank you,” the man said with a lusty grin. “I’m sure you are wondering why I called you in here.”

The thought crossed my mind ... several times, asshole, she thought further. “I believe I asked you that already, Uche,” she said, trying hard not to
sound too sarcastic.

Uche ignored the comment. “I hired you despite the fact you haven’t worked in a very long time.”

“Yes, my husband made more than enough before the accident to support us,” she answered, though the need for one was not necessary.

“And you took this job because he no longer works?” Uche asked, genuinely curious about her situation.

“No, he still works,” she told him. “His workload had been reduced greatly, but it was not enough to make the bills.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Uche said kindly, though he did not care any for her struggles. “And it is why you asked for a raise recently, as well as
more hours.”

Patricia nodded her head. “I know it was a bit soon to do so, but I feel that I have picked up on things rather quickly and that I have proven I am
a worthy worker.”

“Yes, yes. You have done everything, and perhaps better than a few around here,” Uche said, his lusty smile returning. “I may be able to help you
out, but I will need something in return.”

The Cheaters: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18/38813
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 4:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Cheaters by SolaRaphael: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Uche ignored the comment. “I hired you despite the fact you haven’t worked in a very long time.”

“Yes, my husband made more than enough before the accident to support us,” she answered, though the need for one was not necessary.

“And you took this job because he no longer works?” Uche asked, genuinely curious about her situation.

“No, he still works,” she told him. “His workload had been reduced greatly, but it was not enough to make the bills.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Uche said kindly, though he did not care any for her struggles. “And it is why you asked for a raise recently, as well as
more hours.”

Patricia nodded her head. “I know it was a bit soon to do so, but I feel that I have picked up on things rather quickly and that I have proven I am a worthy worker.”

“Yes, yes. You have done everything, and perhaps better than a few around here,” Uche said, his lusty smile returning. “I may be able to help you
out, but I will need something in return.”

“If I need to work nights, I could do so,” she said excitedly, leaning forward in the chair.

“I don’t think you understand what I am getting at, Patricia,” he informed her. “I require something not quite what you would call legal.”

“If you mean sexual favors, then I’m not doing that,” she said defiantly. Fat bastard was not getting anything like that from me, she thought. “I’ll
report you so fast you won’t be able to squeeze out a fart before this door is knocked down.”

“Come now, Patricia,” he said, spreading his hands outward. “It’ll be your word against mine, and I’m quite sure the employees here will be on
my side.”

Patricia’s heart now raced. She knew that she either succumbed to the man or she lost her job, and most likely, credibility. Uche is a vindictive
bastard, she thought. He’ll make finding a new job hell for me.

She looked up at him and asked: “What do you want from me?”

“A Mouth Gig,” he said with the wicked, lusty grin. “Just a simple Mouth Gig. And no, I don’t expect you to swallow.”

Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Cool.
Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
“If you mean sexual favors, then I’m not doing that,” she said defiantly. Fat bastard was not getting anything like that from me, she thought. “I’ll report you so fast you won’t be able to squeeze out a fart before this door is knocked down.”

“Come now, Patricia,” he said, spreading his hands outward. “It’ll be your word against mine, and I’m quite sure the employees here will be on my side.”

Patricia’s heart now raced. She knew that she either succumbed to the man or she lost her job, and most likely, credibility. Uche is a vindictive bastard, she thought. He’ll make finding a new job hell for me.

“A Mouth Gig,” he said with the wicked, lusty grin. “Just a simple Mouth Gig. And no, I don’t expect you to swallow.”

“No way am I giving you a goddamned Mouth Gig!” she retorted. “I don’t even do that for my husband.”

“I’m going to have no other choice but fire you then,” he countered. “You are still under your probationary period...” he let the words hang for
Patricia to absorb and digest.

“I need this job!” she shrieked. Right there she made her mistake.

“Then suck my dick,” he said with a knowing smile. He knew he had her right where he wanted her. He then yanked the lady from the chair.

Patricia landed on her knees before him. Her heart started pounding more.

She could feel it pounding in the veins in her throat. Uche pushed down his trousers and exposed his half hard cock. “Are you going to suck it or
not?”

Patricia could not find the strength to protest or answer or just get up and walk out the door, forgetting everything that had just taken place in
the last few minutes. Uche, indifferent to the matter or her internal struggles, took his cock and pressed it against her lips. Patricia, with some
defiance still in reserve, did not open her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pushed her head toward his cock.

Patricia went to say no, but her mouth was quickly stuffed with cock and no words were able to come out. He immediately started fucking her
face because, still, she refused to suck it. She felt his member grow harder and harder in her mouth. He slowly eased up on the pressure on the back of her head, and that was when Patricia realized that she had started going down on him without his help.

She was willingly blowing her boss and her emotions were bouncing wildly about in her head. She felt anger, shame, fear, disgust ... and excitement all at the same time! She could taste the pre-cum seeping from his rock hard shaft. Uche even started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her face as she went down on him.

I hope he did not cum in my mouth. Please don’t cum in my mouth.

He settled into a perfect rhythm with Patricia, as if they had done this before.

Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 1:51am On Dec 11, 2020
This is serious.
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Patricia’s heart now raced. She knew that she either succumbed to the man or she lost her job, and most likely, credibility. Uche is a vindictive bastard, she thought. He’ll make finding a new job hell for me.

“A Mouth Gig,” he said with the wicked, lusty grin.

“Just a simple Mouth Gig. And no, I don’t expect you to swallow.”

“No way am I giving you a goddamned Mouth Gig!” she retorted. “I don’t even do that for my husband.”

“I’m going to have no other choice but fire you then,” he countered. “You are still under your probationary period...” he let the words hang for Patricia to absorb and digest.

“I need this job!” she shrieked. Right there she made her mistake.

“Then suck my dick,” he said with a knowing smile. He knew he had her right where he wanted her.

He then yanked the lady from the chair. Patricia landed on her knees before him. Her heart started pounding more.

She could feel it pounding in the veins in her throat. Uche pushed down his trousers and exposed his half hard cock. “Are you going to suck it or not?”

Patricia could not find the strength to protest or answer or just get up and walk out the door, forgetting everything that had just taken place in the last few minutes. Uche, indifferent to the matter or her internal struggles, took his cock and pressed it against her lips.

Patricia, with some defiance still in reserve, did not open her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pushed her head toward his cock.

Patricia went to say no, but her mouth was quickly stuffed with cock and no words were able to come out. He immediately started fucking her face because, still, she refused to suck it. She felt his member grow harder and harder in her mouth.

He slowly eased up on the pressure on the back of her head, and that was when Patricia realized that she had started going down on him without his help.

She was willingly blowing her boss and her emotions were bouncing wildly about in her head. She felt anger, shame, fear, disgust ... and excitement all at the same time! She could taste the pre-cum seeping from his rock hard shaft.

Uche even started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her face as she went down on him.
I hope he did not cum in my mouth. Please don’t cum in my mouth.

He settled into a perfect rhythm with Patricia, as if they had done this before.

Soon, Uche started to moan and groan. And then abruptly and very unexpectedly, his cock erupted and fired his hot load into her mouth. It quickly filled her mouth as she struggled to spit it out while fighting against swallowing it. He held her head in place, cock in mouth, until she finally resigned and swallowed.

“I know I told you that you didn’t have to swallow,” he said a moment later. “But you put up too much resistance and I couldn’t help myself.”

Patricia looked up at him with shame and anger and just that nit of surprise excitement. He reached down then and grabbed her by the arm, spinning them around toward the desk.

She was pushed forward onto it, scattering papers and supplies off the opposite side.

“Please,” she pleaded. “I gave you what you wanted.”

“Yes, you did,” he said with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. “But if we are going to continuing having a working relationship, we might as well get it started right.”

“What?” she asked as her mind screams no!
He then rolled Patricia onto her back. He reached over her, his large belly pushing, as well as holding her firmly to the desk. From the other side, he pushed out a pair of black stockings.

“These are Mary’s,” he said with a chuckle. “I knew they’d come in handy at some point.”

He took the stocking and ties it around her wrists and pushed her arms above her head and tying the remaining part of the stockings to the drawer handle.

“Please don’t do this,” she whimpered. “I won’t tell anyone. I promise.”

Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Cheaters by tonysunkan: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Interesting work
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cool and nice.
Re: The Cheaters by tonysunkan: 5:46am On Dec 24, 2020
Nice
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Go on.
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
He took the stocking and ties it around her wrists and pushed her arms above her head and tying the remaining part of the stockings to the drawer handle.

“Please don’t do this,” she whimpered. “I won’t tell anyone. I promise.”

“I know you won’t,” Uche said, stripping off his clothes and standing over her like a watchman.

His large, hairy belly was a little grotesque, but his cock more than made up for it. “You know, for an older lady you are gorgeous with a very banging body.”

He dropped down to his knees and tried to spread Patricia’s legs.

“Please don’t,” she pleaded again while trying to keep her legs closed. “I’m not really as young as I used to be.”

Uche just easily pushed them apart. “You’ve already sucked my dick, and that was not very elderly.”

She closed her eyes and hoped that it would be over soon. His cock was daunting in her mouth, she could only imagine it in her pussy—the same pussy that hadn’t been used in a very long, long time.

Uche pushed her legs further apart and ripped her panties off. “These are unnecessary,” he said smartly. “In fact, I don’t want to see you at work with these on ever again.” Then he stood and positioned his cock at her entrance and thrust forcibly.

His rigid cock slid into her cunt with no effort at all. To Patricia it felt enormous, it felt like he was ripping her apart and it felt like it was only half hard.

“Goodness lady!” he exclaimed. “You’re all wet and ready for me.”

She thought for a moment, and then realized that he was right. Her cunt was dripping wet and she didn’t realize it. With her emotions going in every direction, she never expected that her pussy would be so slick and inviting.

Uche slowly ran his long, fat shaft in and out of her pussy. It was getting harder and harder with every thrust. And soon, Patricia found herself relaxing her legs to allow him easier access to her cunt.

He was pumping her pretty rigorously when she felt herself starting to have an orgasm. She did not want to believe it. Not only had she not had one in a long time, but her boss—this villainous man—was taking her pussy and she was enjoying it!

Patricia fought it for a few more minutes, afraid of what it would mean to have it, to give in to it. But his steady thrusting and her slippery wet cunt sounds was more than she could handle.

She could feel her insides begin to pulsate, her hips started to rock with every thrust he was throwing into her. She began to moan and Uche in turn began to Bleep her decisively. She felt him tense up his body and before she could object, he was blowing his load into her hungry pussy.

Patricia let the objection fly from her mind and instead moaned loudly, as she was climaxing herself.

Uche slowly eased down on top of Patricia and whispered in her ear, “That was great. We’ll have to do it again some time.”

Patricia did not say anything, but she had to agree. That was the most intense orgasm she had had since she could remember. Eventually, his cock slowly went limp inside her and he eased it out of her dripping, fulfilled cunt. He untied her and moved to collect his clothes.

When Patricia finished dressing, she saw her panties in his hand and asked, “Could I have my panties?”

He looked at her and smirked. “No. Those are mine now.”

He pressed them to his face and then shoved them into the drawer, along with the black stockings belonging to her co-worker. “You could have the rest of the day off, with pay of course.”

The smile that followed was just a little bit creepy, but she did not show her disgust.

Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Interesting story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.