Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Cheaters - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheaters (19903 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / Girls Who Bear Amaka Are Wicked And Cheaters..Is it True Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Interesting story
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2021
FairCritic:

Nice update.

ThrillPlus:

Interesting story

Thanks
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 12:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 1:17pm On May 01, 2021
“I thought I already was,” Dapo said, grinning.

“Small talk,” Ayo answered. “You got a minute?”

“Sure,” he replied. “What’s up?”

“I’ve got to tell you about last night, man,” Ayo said, ushering Dapo into his office.

They took a seat on the couch and Ayo jumped right into his story. “So after we all left Cool Suites, I went down to the Kay’s Bar and decided to have a few more drinks and maybe score.”

“Maybe?” Dapo asked sarcastically. “There is now maybe with you.”

Ayo spread his hands out. “What could I say? I’m a ladies’ man.”

“I wouldn’t go that far,” Dapo said, grinning.

“You’re just mad cause you got married and all your fun is over,” the other man teases. “Anyway. I grab the attention of this knockout lady with attached hair. We talked a little, you know, the bullshit stuff. Then she dragged me outback and gave me the best Mouth Gig I’ve ever gotten.”

“That’s all that happened?” Dapo asked. “You’re losing your touch.”

“No man,” the other said. “Well, yeah that’s all that happened, but it was enough. And I haven’t lost shit, man. She’s coming here today. She wanted what I got.”

“Nothing good ever came from that statement,” Dapo joked.

“That’s cause you’re not me,” the man replied. “I noticed Precious seemed to be getting a little frisky around the office. You tapping that?”

“I don’t know what you mean,” Dapo said defensively.

“Come on, man,” Ayo said, tapping his shoulder. “You could tell me. I sure as hell I’m going to say anything to Patricia about it.”

Dapo’s face reddened slightly. “She came onto me.”

“And you just couldn’t help yourself,” Ayo offered.
“Let’s just say, it was a little unexpected,” Dapo groaned.

“I bet it was,” the other said with a grin.

There was an abrupt knock at the door. A second later it was opened and Precious was stepping inside. “Dapo?” she said almost sultry. “Could I have a word with you, please?”

“Talk about the devil,” Ayo muttered under his breath. The comment was only loud enough to be heard by Dapo. He looked to the young, sexy secretary and smiled. “We were just finishing up. He’s all yours.”

Several minutes later, Ayo and Elizabeth were having private moments. Elizabeth stepped through the doors, holding Ayo’s crouched form from behind.

She smiled to herself and flicked her hair attached back, off her shoulder. “Now that is a position that I like to see a man in,” she said, startling the man, “on his knees.”

The Cheaters: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18/38813
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 7:48am On May 02, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: The Cheaters by CasNova: 4:37pm On May 02, 2021
Cool
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 10:32pm On May 02, 2021
Nice
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 6:59am On May 03, 2021
Nice
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 8:52pm On May 13, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters by tonysunkan: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2021
UltimateSpice:
“I thought I already was,” Dapo said, grinning.

“Small talk,” Ayo answered. “You got a minute?”

“Sure,” he replied. “What’s up?”

“I’ve got to tell you about last night, man,” Ayo said, ushering Dapo into his office.

They took a seat on the couch and Ayo jumped right into his story. “So after we all left Cool Suites, I went down to the Kay’s Bar and decided to have a few more drinks and maybe score.”

“Maybe?” Dapo asked sarcastically. “There is now maybe with you.”

Ayo spread his hands out. “What could I say? I’m a ladies’ man.”

“I wouldn’t go that far,” Dapo said, grinning.

“You’re just mad cause you got married and all your fun is over,” the other man teases. “Anyway. I grab the attention of this knockout lady with attached hair. We talked a little, you know, the bullshit stuff. Then she dragged me outback and gave me the best Mouth Gig I’ve ever gotten.”

“That’s all that happened?” Dapo asked. “You’re losing your touch.”

“No man,” the other said. “Well, yeah that’s all that happened, but it was enough. And I haven’t lost shit, man. She’s coming here today. She wanted what I got.”

“Nothing good ever came from that statement,” Dapo joked.

“That’s cause you’re not me,” the man replied. “I noticed Precious seemed to be getting a little frisky around the office. You tapping that?”

“I don’t know what you mean,” Dapo said defensively.

“Come on, man,” Ayo said, tapping his shoulder. “You could tell me. I sure as hell I’m going to say anything to Patricia about it.”

Dapo’s face reddened slightly. “She came onto me.”

“And you just couldn’t help yourself,” Ayo offered.
“Let’s just say, it was a little unexpected,” Dapo groaned.

“I bet it was,” the other said with a grin.

There was an abrupt knock at the door. A second later it was opened and Precious was stepping inside. “Dapo?” she said almost sultry. “Could I have a word with you, please?”

“Talk about the devil,” Ayo muttered under his breath. The comment was only loud enough to be heard by Dapo. He looked to the young, sexy secretary and smiled. “We were just finishing up. He’s all yours.”

Several minutes later, Ayo and Elizabeth were having private moments. Elizabeth stepped through the doors, holding Ayo’s crouched form from behind.

She smiled to herself and flicked her hair attached back, off her shoulder. “Now that is a position that I like to see a man in,” she said, startling the man, “on his knees.”

The Cheaters: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18/38813

Cool
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ride on
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 5:37am On Aug 20, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Ride on

grin
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Next
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Next
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.