Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. (1181 Views)

Remi Tinubu Was Not in Tinubus Meeting With CBN Governor & NNPC MD (Pics,video ) / Bullion Van Spotted In Tinubus House / See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Modarun(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
I must give it to Tinubu, baba knows how to cover his tracks. Anyway this one like many others have been found out. Well just last week, after Tinubu visited Kano alot of his Twitter BMC Bourdilon branch recruit's started their usual brainwashing and rebranding. A fellow on Twitter decided to jack them back to reality by posting snipets of the now late Yinka Odumakin explosive letter to Tinubu.
For those in the know that letter exposed alot of the lies and cover that have plagued and trailed Jagaban all his political journey. Some of the salient points Late Odumakin raise were bordered around :
1. Tinubus actual age.
2. Certificate forgery
3. Parents and lineage.
Well today same rebranding was being carried out on Twitter and I made a dash to look up the Odumakin post here, guess what? Most of it have disappeared. Even the one on this platform. grin grin cheesy. I won't say the owner of this platform is part of the movement, but sha Baba get foot hold here, many mods are definitely in his pocket. Omo these guys are strategic sha. I give to them.

9 Likes

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Modarun:
I must give it to Tinubu, baba knows how to cover his tracks. Anyway this one like many others have been found out. Well just last week, after Tinubu visited Kano alot of his Twitter BMC Bourdilon branch recruit's started their usual brainwashing and rebranding. A fellow on Twitter decided to jack them back to reality by posting snipets of the now late Yinka Odumakin explosive letter to Tinubu.
For those in the know that letter exposed alot of the lies and cover that have plagued and trailed Jagaban all his political journey. Some of the salient points Late Odumakin raise were bordered around :
1. Tinubus actual age.
2. Certificate forgery
3. Parents and lineage.
Well today same rebranding was being carried out on Twitter and I made a dash to look up the Odumakin post here, guess what? Most of it have disappeared. Even the one on this platform. grin grin cheesy. I won't say the owner of this platform is part of the movement, but sha Baba get foot hold here, many mods are definitely in his pocket. Omo these guys are strategic sha. I give to them.

The owner of Nairaland is on his payroll.

We don't want to say more than this for now.

1 Like

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Asgard13: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Who ask you..
Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by NwaNimo1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Incase you don’t know ...
Seye Tinubu is also a chronic Nairalander

4 Likes

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by dollytino4real(f): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
read comment or quote den waka pass!!
Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by iaamxavier(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
If you want to call Mynd44 please do so with ur chest!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Modarun(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dear Mynd44, what ever happened to that "Odumakin writes explosive letter to Tinubu" post? Pls Sir, We need it out here for references.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Ahmeduana(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Don't worry there anus will soon open!

1 Like

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by seunmsg(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Another day, another anti-Tinubu troll on the loose. They cry about Tinubu morning, afternoon and night like bush baby everyday.

The kind of shamelessness they display nowadays is disgraceful. I pray people like the OP get their lives together and change course from this path of shame and bigotry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Apawicked: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
seunmsg:
Another day, another anti-Tinubu troll on the loose. They cry about about Tinubu morning, afternoon and night like busy baby everyday.

The kind of shamelessness they display nowadays is disgraceful. I pray people like the OP get their lives together and change course from this path of shame and bigotry.
Here is one them, grand Tinubu attack dog. He has left the message to attack the messenger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Hisbah(f): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
seunmsg:
Another day, another anti-Tinubu troll on the loose. They cry about about Tinubu morning, afternoon and night like busy baby everyday.

You are one of the people that the OP is talking about. I expected to see you here and I wasn't disappointed. you are doing all this dirty job just for a few shekels. I pity you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Asgard13: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hisbah:
You are one of the people that the OP is talking about. I expected to see you here and I wasn't disappointed. you are doing all this dirty job just for a few shekels. I pity you

E no even reach shekels.. walahi.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Hisbah(f): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
Asgard13:

E no even reach shekels.. walahi.
It is very possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by wwwihy: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
All these wailers no they rest

They will be calling Tinubu's name as if he is the Lord and Saviour of Wailers

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys should go and face the South East that has turned to Sambisa instead of running to the Peaceful, Progressing, Prosperous South West.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by SarkinYarki: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
seunmsg:

Shameless as ever ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Nairaland Mods in Tinubus Pocket. Here Is Proof. by Mynd44: 5:16am On Apr 08, 2021
Modarun:
Dear Mynd44, what ever happened to that "Odumakin writes explosive letter to Tinubu" post? Pls Sir, We need it out here for references.

https://www.nairaland.com/5089756/breaking-yinka-odumakin-writes-letter

https://www.nairaland.com/1360666/yinka-odumakin-fires-tinubu-yours

Pick your favorite one and enjoy.

(1)

Peanut Coating Machines: What This Means? / Why Is Pmb Such A Failure? Old Age? Incompetence? Stupidity?..... / Give Peace A Chance, Gov. Uzodinma Appeals To Igbo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.