Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman (57491 Views)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / I’ve Been In The Police Force For 14 Years And I Still Earn N64,000 Monthly, / Nigerians And Hypocrisy: How Come Noone Is Protesting RUGA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by cocolacec(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
dokie:

Have you met Frank Mba, Dolapo Badmus or Abba Kyari?

When you do, you will realize that it is poverty that is making most of the policemen you meet look the way they look.

Dolspo Badmus is a fraudster too like SARS.She is an errand girl for fake Pastors to manipulate and torture victims.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Liposure: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
We have a big problem on our hands. Of endemic nature. And unless we tackle it, nothing will change as we will keep raising the same matter again and again. The police is our friend for god sake
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by legacystore: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
First child in 2017 and now has 4 kids.

4 kids in 3 years

We shouldn’t blame everything on government.

Possible with 2 or more wives
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by ogododo: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
If you see am for their barracks you go pity dem, but no be reason to steal
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by DontBullshitMe: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why does he need to have four children?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Wickedtruths: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Married in 2017, now has 4 kids.
The idiot should be castrated with a blunt cutlass.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Acidosis(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Some idiots are still satisfied with the status quo of the country...

Somebody is receiving 29m monthly just for shouting yee or nay but a police officer is receiving #64,000 after more than 10 years in service with poor living conditions

The protest is making the govt sit up because most of the activities Esp to get revenue has been disrupted...

So if u are angry at protesters, u can as well give us better ideas to get govt attention or just shut the fvck up

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by maxzzo1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oh Hol!!??
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by weyreypey: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

After how many years? Use your brain
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Thablownmindset: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

Didn't Jesus say " occupy till I come" abeg no dey count child for child owner jare, after all if he is getting a better salary and he can't take proper care of them then we will blame him!!! but here it's a bitter truth that Govt isn't helping at all
#EndBadGovernance
#Buharileveluporgohome
#EndSars

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by toprealman: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
The policy top guns are enjoying the money. This protest should also touch on politician's jumbo pay. They should be seen as civil servants on same grade as others!
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Sanchez01: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

He has been married since 2006 but gave birth to his first child in 2017. They must have had to rush the kids because of age and they might have had a twin or so.

Understand the back story before anything.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by NairalandSARS: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
How did you have four children making just N64000?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Danzakidakura:
restructuring is better than disintegration, each region should have their government managed their resources provide security for their citizens, except army, airforce and Navy should be control by the federal government, every region should generate their income and pay tax to the federal government. With this you will enjoy what we called united in diversity. You will know that our population alone is an asset and that's why the whole world still respect Nigeria.

But the state governments are equally Useless.

I think Nigerians should demand specific items instead on an incremental basis

When the government doesn't respond, protest.

This way no tyrannical government can abuse power.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Taylordedon(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
4 kids in 3 years
I swear
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Lexusgs430: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
What is he doing with 4 kids........ Are they allergic to family planning?......
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
ogododo:

“It is very good and I am happy about it. At this point in Nigeria, nobody should get below N100,000 as monthly salary, the suffering is too much, prices of everything have gone up”, he complained.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/16/end-sars-my-wife-protesting-i-earn-n64000-bought-my-uniform-policeman/
Buhari, you dey hear so
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
It is very irresponsible to have 4 kids when you cannot afford it.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Miracle2020: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Oga The best thing you can pray for is the disintegration/restructuring of this country...if u are waiting for accountability from the force leadership or improved personnel welfare in this country,you are wasting your time.
You can attack me till tomorrow, I just made my point.
Even the buharideens don get sense now but u see cilicmarin,ngeneukwuenu & one rotten meat seller ,their brains still dey bubu 150th cow nyash far away in Niger republic.
the moment you begin to politicize this protest,I consider you to be a fool. What was the police collecting when PDP and the drunkard were in power? During gej time 40 people were killed and their bodies were thrown in Ezu river in Anambara state. Your foolish ohanneze kept quiet up till now. Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by micflo28(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
He is right. I am a staff of FRSC. The least rank amongst us takes home 42,500 naira and you are posted out of the state without a dime paid to you. They sack you for taking bribe on the road but you all won't know what we go through. I am just building myself to get another job and quit. I happen to even reside in abuja where things are very hard and expensive. It's not just the police, the salaries of people serving you all is messed up and prices of stuffs keep increasing.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by DonGtoG1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

There should be reason to think there's probability of having twins between the time of birthing the children. But, if not, it's quite ridiculous.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by micflo28(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:
What is he doing with 4 kids........ Are they allergic to family planning?......
I bet you are not married yet. When your wife is very sexy and naked at home, thoughts will uncontrollably change.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by mozona(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
4 kids in 3yrs!

is it possible?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by membranus: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years
J

So what? What about twins or triplets within those years.

And you too, how many your papa and mama born to overpopulate Nigeria?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Princedapace(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

Oga, there is nothing wrong with that. The thing we should be talking about is the allowances and pay slips of our politicians. I have said it before. Security officers and teachers should be well taken care of. Including doctors. But no, Nigeria leaders swallow all the money plus contract money. Haba. This is too much na. Too much.

How these old men sat down and prepared their allowances and salaries beat my imagination.. Not just that, they still prepared the best retirement plans for them selves for serving just four years o.

This is the issue and not the number of his kids. We can't continue to suck our lives to pay our useless leaders. They do nothing. Tell me what a senator is doing with hardship allowance. What hardship are they undergoing?
They will use our money to buy luxury cars as work cars and resell the same cars to them selves as a ridiculous prices later. What rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Lexusgs430: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
micflo28:
I bet you are not married yet. When your wife is very sexy and naked at home, thoughts will uncontrollably change.

Wrong....... Married for 23 years........ cheesy
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by edoairways: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Oga The best thing you can pray for is the disintegration/restructuring of this country...if u are waiting for accountability from the force leadership or improved personnel welfare in this country,you are wasting your time.
You can attack me till tomorrow, I just made my point.
Even the buharideens don get sense now but u see cilicmarin,ngeneukwuenu & one rotten meat seller ,their brains still dey bubu 150th cow nyash far away in Niger republic.
Can a pig stay in a clean environment?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
the moment you begin to politicize this protest,I consider you to be a fool. What was the police collecting when PDP and the drunkard were in power? During gej time 40 people were killed and their bodies were thrown in Ezu river in Anambara state. Your foolish ohanneze kept quiet up till now. Why?
colorsofrainbow, u see ur sorry life outside? na so u take ur hands buy problems for ur life. live with this o. no mores grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.