Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,491 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman (57740 Views)

With The Protest Turn Violent, Just Imagine The Narrative If Igbo Is Protesting / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / I’ve Been In The Police Force For 14 Years And I Still Earn N64,000 Monthly, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by 4x28: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
you are blessed man. kill dem with the bitter truth
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by leesi11(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What if there is twins or triplets in the births?

This Nigeria isn’t safe for the citizens again. Hence the need for multiple birth cos of our low chance of survival.
Anything (like SARS) can kill any of them before adulthood reducing the children to 3 or even nill before the parents die cry cry cry

Don't mind that block head

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by LivingTribunal: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
First child in 2017 and now has 4 kids.

4 kids in 3 years

We shouldn’t blame everything on government.

Lol maybe there was triplets grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by JIMMY1393: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:
First child - 2017

Fourth Child - 2021

Bravo

He said he has 4 kids NOW....and last I checked we are still in 2020...how did you arrive in 2021 undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

U be God? Do u know if na twins dem come

Sharrap my friend

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by MissprudenceD(f): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
And someone on here said the protest is meaningless, hmmm...

In as much as I don support police brutality and all the rubbish they do, you cant pay them 8k monthly and still give them guns, they will use the guns.

I cant imagine how angry they'll be everytime they see someone with something they know that they can never afford for years to come with their salary.

Like the video I saw of a police man smashing a guy's iphone after hearing the price and angrily saying " something wey I no fit buy, after 14 years in service"

Na God go help us. I hope we get positive results from this protest

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by DPricey1(f): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2020
csn01:

help me ask your husband if there is any police unit a constable can join to avoid bribery and extortion? (heaven at last)
pls is urgent.

Sorry for late reply, I just got this.
Almost all units are corrupt, so your best bet is to be posted to police stations, attached to prominent persons/ their houses or organizations (Banks, Depots etc.)

Avoid Patrol unit at all cost (they extort people to fuel the Vans and enrich themselves).

In my opinion, don't join the police because there's no other Job, it will end in frustration. Love your Job and you'd be contented with your salary and whatever stipend you're given (if you're attached to Persons or organizations).

Not all Police men are corrupt, thanks for wanting to be upright, may God help, bless and Protect you
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Eeffy: 1:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

It is possibe, how are you sure if he had twins. Don't go away from the discussion, their pay is too little
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by sweetgala(m): 2:44am On Oct 17, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

If he has been married for over 10 years and God answers his prayers your can't blame him for wanting to get it over and done with
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2020
DPricey1:

Sorry for late reply, I just got this.
Almost all units are corrupt, so your best bet is to be posted to police stations, attached to prominent persons/ their houses or organizations (Banks, Depots etc.)

Avoid Patrol unit at all cost (they extort people to fuel the Vans and enrich themselves).

In my opinion, don't join the police because there's no other Job, it will end in frustration. Love your Job and you'd be contented with your salary and whatever stipend you're given (if you're attached to Persons or organizations).

Not all Police men are corrupt, thanks for wanting to be upright, may God help, bless and Protect you
Talking about POLICE STATION, won't that be worse, saying bail if free, while it will never be.
secondly. can one asked to be posted to an organization
Lastly, about prominent person or dignitaries, do you mean to say SPU SPECIAL PROTECTION UNIT?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

Boss calm down, maybe e he born twins. Calm nah
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Fourwinds: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
BigSarah:
Sad Tale,not an excuse for bad behavior
this Sarah will be very big ooooooooo
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by youngsahito(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2020
WinLABSstores:

Was it Buhari that paid him 8k for four years?
Use your brain nau!
Where is Obasanjo? Where is Jonathan?
let us stop this blame game here cos Apc promised us heaven on Earth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.